Is it true (((Hanukah))) is less than a hundred years old? Jews tend to hide a lot of facts, or skew them

Is it true (((Hanukah))) is less than a hundred years old? Jews tend to hide a lot of facts, or skew them.

judaism is a social construct
therefore it does not exist

hanukah is a fake

NOT as fake as kwanza

Basically. It's a minor calendar event with no basis in the Torah. It got bumped up to "holiday" status by American advertising companies in the 1920s.

Yes
Its just Jews being butthurt about Christmas

>no basis in the Torah.
that is pretty much all of Judaism

>hanukkah
>in December
>allegedly inspired during a period of hellenization and romanization in the area
>exchange gifts
>celebrate it over a week
>90% sure it's just a redressed Saturnalia

And we haven't even gotten to the black cube symbolism

history is typicaly won by the winner not whining nonwhite slavs

The biggest Jewish holiday is Passover, which often coincides with Easter.

Hannukah is like some Jewish thanksgiving for American Jews. Is it even celebrated in Israel or by other Jews? It's about Jews liberating themselves from Greeks who wanted to turn the temple into some pagan shrine. They burned oil lamps in it to cleanse it of pagan vibes.

>"not whining nonwhite slavs"
>he just described the jews who invented the holocaust

True Slavs are white sweetie.

slavs are 100% white. but you amerimutts aren't. disgusting creatures you are.

>what is Yom Kippur

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Solzhenitsyn was literally on a payroll of foreign powers to write "true stories that totally happened" about Russia

Yom Kippur is the holiest holiday on the Jewish calendar, not Passover.

Learn your Judaism, faggot.

>true stories that never happened

>true stories that never...happened?

Friendly reminder Israeltimes printed an article on Putins 80-85% comment

We should make Kwanza a Sup Forums festival
>there'd be more of us celebrating than them
either they'd get furious or try and compensate. Or both.

My point still stands. His every second word is a lie or half truth.

Sorry. That's like the Jewish day of repentance, fasting. It's not a party day.

It's like Lent for the Catholics.

It's the most "important" Holiday but not the happy kind.

Based Greeks

Their holidays are often a celebration of massacring other peoples. Then there's actions like Kapparot, where they "transmit" their sins into a chicken, and then kill it by beating it.

I didn't even mentioned jews and here you are, screaming like a zealot : "Jews, Jews"!
All i said is Solzhenitsyn books is a work of fiction and he was a very welcomed guest in the west while he was writing shit about Russia

No, it's the celebration of the attempted genocide of Greeks by Jews. It's the Maccabees story that's not included in all versions of the Bible.

Also, it celebrates the miracle of ancient Jews being really, really, really bad at estimating how much oil you need to operate an oil lamp.

It's not. However the practice of "making it a big festive deal out of it" is. Compared to other jewish holidays like yom kippur or pesash, hannukah is actually fairly irrelevant. It just happens to be the jewish holiday the closest yo the christmas period so in an effort to "integrate" jews decided to do celebrate it more so that they "fit" more in western countries. Thats what they mean when hannukah didnt exist 100years ago, it did but wasnt celebrated in same manner as it is now. Whether it's a case of typical jewry or christian influence (or both), that's your call to make.

fucking hate these snakes

>All i said is Solzhenitsyn books is a work of fiction and he was a very welcomed guest in the west while he was writing shit about Russia
>being this butthurt about the truth getting out

You're the real shill here

>being this butthurt about the truth getting out
What do you brainwahed mutt knows about truth?
You really should educate yourself on the subject. In Russia only liberals and self hating bums believe this shit

Cool house

>8.4%
Truly terrifying

>You're the real shill here

It's true, you know. The Soviet revisionism that's become orthodoxy under Putin is really off-putting. Communism turned Russia into a world power by literally enslaving almost everyone then turned it into a third world country with a combination of pointless genocide, laughable mismanagement, and ill-conceived wars against minor powers.

That's the albanian in Russia, pay no attention to him, he's just a faggot.

>Communism turned Russia into a world power by literally enslaving almost everyone then turned it into a third world country with a combination of pointless genocide, laughable
Where do you get this stuff from?
>Best education
>Affordable healthcare
>Free housing
>Decent salaries
>World's Superpower
>Highest population growth in Russian history
Such enslavement, such horror...

Oh look, a Russian who thinks the Soviet Union was a paradise that they need to return to. Even Putin is not this stupid. Read a history book for once in your life.

I am just saying how things really were. But you probably has infowars to listen to, for your "redpill" fix. Good luck.

no it isn't. the albanian actually has the same views as the burger, not this russian. lurk moar faggot.

>We should make Kwanza a Sup Forums festival...
...at habbo hotel

Well, it certainly wasn't paradise but at least it got shit working. I got a dacha in a small village 80 km from my town, and in USSR they had fishing industry there, foresters, agriculture and whatnot. Now all those are shut down and the only jobs available are on the railroad, with elder folks surviving from their small potato plots.

>infowars
Lawl. Is this how you justify ignoring your own past? Pretending everyone who chinks the armor of your nostalgia is just a conspiracy theorist nutjob?

Pic related is one of my all-time favorite books, Russianon. I suggest you read a book like this once per month. Self-improvement, like efficiency, is a categorical imperative.

Solzenytsin did kinda lie, or at least exaggerate certain figures quoted in his book. And he fully admits to it WITHIN the book. Hell, the tag line of the book is "an experiment in literary investigation" precisely necause conducting an accurate and properly fact-checked investigation under the USSR was basically fucking impossible so there are a lot of estimates (most well meant I'd believe) as well as hear-say from fellow prisoners (many have later come out to confirm they indeed talked about x or y with solzhenitsyn, although not all). So basically he did the best job he could while under his contemporary conditions, but it is also true it's rife with errors. Which is what commiefags leap onto to dismiss outright the entire book as capitalist propaganda.

If both sides were being honest, or even read the book in the first place, they'd know the famous passage with the "60million dead" figure was him quoting an expert, and immediately conceding he has no way to know to verify it and would revise his opinion if something better came out. Which is why he has not mentioned it ever since historians confirmed casualties directly linked to the bolshevik/ stalinist regimes through the means of state violence or negligence to be more around the 9-11million watermark. You cant fight lies with more lies, especially when they've been debunked for some time. Dont give the enemy free ammunition.

I know my history pretty okay, actually. Don't try to project your western brainwashed world view by mainstream media onto others.

The sad truth is that the various communist economic miracles (Russia was not unique in this), were just variants on Keynesian stimulus and largely funded by foreign investment. Look at any communist country and you see superb growth in the early years. The only exceptions are the absolute worst offenders like Kampuchea. Even North Korea had a bigger economy than South Korea until the 1970s, if that's not a natural experiment of economics I don't know what is.

But every communist economy stagnated. Every communist economy went into irreversible decline. Economics is too complex for some early morning shitposting to give a reasonable approximation of the facts, but the short version is that communist economies survived by a three stage transition.

>Keynesianesque investment
>Fascistic nationalization of all industries
>Neo-feudalist social engineering overseen by "technocrats" (engineers)

Once you apply this formula, you can explain the rise and fall of every single communist economy by simply adding a coefficient for the competence of the central party leadership. Ultimately, all the show trials and statolatry are actually pretty irrelevant. The communist states where the party leaders knew nothing about economics and simply followed their understanding of the Soviet model saw their economies collapse quickly (Kampuchea, China [saved by Deng]), those that had competent economists in the party took decades for the economy to rot (North Korea, Mongolia). Of course, many were propped up by the Soviets long after they would have crumbled on their own.

Lol, ok, Russianon. I'm the one projecting. You sure persuaded yourself. I admit defeat.

Well, look, I don't really want to go out of my way to defend USSR, but among the old geezers who actually lived there the nostalgia is quite common. Anyway, it's gone now, so there's not much point arguing about it.

Eh, the point is the young people who listen to the nostalgia of geezers and do not understand it is just nostalgia. Look at how angry the other user from Russia is at the mere suggestion the Soviet era was not the golden age it was advertised to be. He feels a personal stake in it.

It is the duty of the descendants to understand the actions of their ancestors. They worked hard to build this world for us. We can trash it in our arrogance or we can continue to endless endeavour of making human life a little more perfect year over year.

Jews are filth. All of them.

Ok and what now?
Their language is also made up shit which has little in common with the one they spoke when Abraham and Solomon were around.

And the bible is written by ones who never seen Christ by the way.

I didn't mention (((Christ)))