If she dies, she'll go back home. So why doesn't she just do that? Dumb goddess

If she dies, she'll go back home. So why doesn't she just do that? Dumb goddess.

She wants the D more than that.

Have you ever considered that she can't die because she's a deity?

If she can't die, she has no reason to be afraid of anything. Which means she can walk up and kill the demon king herself.

>so stupid it's not even wrong
Well played, OP.

did you forget aqua is a fucking idiot

>walk up to the demon king herself
>they find out she's immortal and can't die whatever they do
>endless rape commences
Your plan is flawed, I'm afraid

they wouldn't have rape, this is a cartoon for children

They can call it a cartoon where children become men and roll with it.

>he doesn't know

Did you forget to consider that OP is a faggot who is as dumb as Aqua?

Nice try.

Aqua isnt a human. There's a possibility that she'll just disappear when she die

I doubt that you can just kill water.

I mean isn't Aqua literally the personification of all water in the multiverse?

If gods are so powerful why don't they just erase the demon lord??

Immortal girls are rapebait for sadists like me.

>Femto sticks his demon cock in Aqua while some apostles hold her down
>Aqua auto-purifies his cock and it goes poof
Checkmate, atheists.

>Aqua auto-purifies his cock and it goes poof
If Aqua purifies someone's cock do they become a woman?

i have a feeling she would end up a ghost following kazuma until he kills the demon lord

I think she's actually "more" mortal than Kazuma right now. As in, she would die for real.

Aren't the terms that he's the guy that has to kill the demon king? I thought that's why she was so worried when he decided to instead live a life of comfort coming up with inventions, and that when he offered to hire a team to kill the demon king she still insisted he had to make the final blow. In other words, She's a god and can't die, and he ain't killing the demon king so she's there forever.

And then Femto-chan gets raped by Guts like s/he always wanted.
Literally KEIKAKU FUCKING DOORI

Yes. She's with him as a "cheat item". She can't return to her post until Kazuma defeats/deals final blow to the Demon King.

She's a God. God can't die. Right Jesus?

Why don't you go home?

Why do you think they'd let her stay? They're just going to send her back.

She said right away when the whole thing started (when she was trying to talk her way out of it) that although she will be able to heal from anything the demon king does to her, she doesn't have the combat ability to actually kill him. So I think she can't be killed (though she can be injured, but it will heal).

If Kazuma is killed then I'd think she'd be returned eventually. I mean the divine relics are usually collected eventually and sent back so I don't see why she wouldn't be. But she's too dumb to realize this and keeps reviving him.

so what if all the water disappears when she dies?
you want to role the dice on that user?
BAKA GAIJIN

Who needs water when you got beer?

Just a heads up but Kazuma keeps a urine bottle in his room and uses it frequently.

Is this the face of someone who thinks that life is a game?

I imagine she becomes a regular human when she dies and eris will reincarnate her in Japan or something.

She's her junior, she can't downgrade her superior.

STOP BULLYING AQUA

I want to deflower Aqua, impregnate her, take responsibility and live peacefully in the village.

why are hysterical bitches sexy somehow?

Go home Aqa

Same reason why you fags don't leave your miserable shit holes behind, which you lament all the time about.

but he's right, it would be foolish to restrain and pass on the chance when you know you could do anything you think of without the worry of permanent damage.

it's the idea of shutting them off with some propper slaps.

Will there be an OVA this season as well?

Would you accept it being a late adaptation of the party swap adventure?

BELOW

Why is Kazuma so unnecesarily cruel to his party members and people in general? He's downright savage to them without reason.

Drain touch and free touch should be considered molestation. Not to mention he nearly raped Lalatina in the bath.

Only Aqua is safe from his dick, that is unless he is saving best for last.

But none of us are immortal though.

>Not to mention he nearly raped Lalatina in the bath.
She didn't say 'no' to anything he made her do.

>he nearly raped Lalatina in the bath.
You what? She was totally into it from her pervert face alone.