How do we encourage European colonists to return to Europe? America, Australia...

How do we encourage European colonists to return to Europe? America, Australia, Canada esc are the natural habitats of foreign indigenous people by remaining there we are just as bad as the migrants plaguing Europe in recent years.

No. America is huge and nearly impossible to invade during war. And we want a huge number of white people. Do your job as a white man.

in order to go back there has to be a swap
all the invaders have to gtfo of europe

MUTTS NOT ALLOWED

You have to go back Abdul.
If you are a European America will never be your home. You are just as bad as the Somalians claiming to be Swedish if you say otherwise.
I agree we do need to. But we need the colonial manpower in order to make that a reality.

Start with South Africa. Easiest and most obvious candidate. Call all white people back to Europe if they don't want to be genocided.

Americans aren't claiming another civilization as their own like parasites though. They built it all on their own.

White people will dominate whatever lands they deem fit. When the shitskins cause too many problems in Europe the whites there will gleefully genocide them with Trumps help.

Generally Europe doesn't want us back.

Not true. I've lived in Europe for a few years and people are generally nice if you don't act like the stupid american stereotype.

That's already starting, much of the middle class Boer communities have already returned to Europe it's only the Boers who live in poverty and the upper class who are immune to the attacks. Some charities are fundraising to help those living in poverty to escape. But white South Africans only make 1.5 million individuals. That's hardly enough the make a demographic shift considering that many (((refugees))) have entered Germany in the last two years.
If an Arab builds a mosque in France it's still a mosque in France doesn't mean it belongs there.
If you believe that will actually happen then you are simply a fool. Trump is a puppet of Isreal and America will never be white again. The only chance we have is to stand together and retake our homeland.
Europe can't want it's a physical landmass. That landmass happens to be the homeland of Europeans, it is your duty as a European to defend that homeland and preserve it's culture and heritage. If you are a European living outside of Europe then it is still your ancestral homeland.

There probably isn't enough room in Europe. It would be easier to just stop being cucks and exterminate non-Europeans from the planet.

That simply isn't true, vast chunks of land in Eastern Europe and Western Russia is uninhabited and once you clear out the parasites in the Western Europe and take into account declining white birthrates we have plenty of room. It would also fill the labor shortages that result in foreign workers moving here in the first place.

the only real way to achieve this is by buying large quantities of land in Europe and that the Americans until they become integrated live in their own communities, in a few decades their children would end up integrating.

I'm not American. But they sure make it hard to recognize our citizenship. It took me 5 years to get my EU Passport.

Agreed. Race war now.

>How do we encourage European colonists to return to Europe?
you don't, we're full.

How about America exports all our niggers to Europe?
They need more help with their diversity crisis. 'N shit

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

we are full of arab you mean?

how do we encourage ugly guys to stop looking at and posting pics of unattainable women

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

Europeans are objectively the highest form of life which has evolved on this planet. There is no rational reason for us not to exterminate all non-Europeans and create a planetary European utopia.

>unattainable women
kek

you can't kek all you want but it doesn't change the fact beautiful women are going to reject you

kek

You think we want to join the Europoors in their failed welfare states that are under invasion by kebabs? Our largest minority are Catholic Mexicans. I'd rather run into Paco in the street instead of Muhammad. Paco doesn't blow shit up with the exception of toilets after eating burritos.

>projecting this hard
have some respect for yourself.

haha im good on that bro

I can agree that modern USA sucks ass and be proud of what it once was and possibly be again

Maybe for you user.
That's why we need an influx of colonials to overturn the system.
I admire your passion but we Europeans have evolved and adapted to our native habitat. In the same way if you move a black to Scandinavia he suffers from a vitamin D deficiency because his skin was designed for another climate as well as a whole other list of problems. The same way we are not build to survive in foreign lands.
>I would rather run into x shitskin
Fucking civic nationalists like you are a cancer to the planet.
Race traitor.

suck my dick

>Maybe for you user.
nah, for you. no objectively beautiful women for you.

Mexicans are inherently better than Muslims. The Southwest is basically Mexicanized now yet life goes on. Can you imagine if there were 30 million Muslims in the US?

i'm not projecting i'm being logical. you post on Sup Forums. you're not attracting beautiful women. end of story.

>we are just as bad as the migrants plaguing Europe in recent years.
Do the migrants today bring culture, civilisation and advanced technology with them?

>The Southwest is basically Mexicanized now yet life goes on

Minus the fact they have crime rates on par with black majority cities and most Whites end up leaving to the Midwestern states. Mexicans were created by former Muslims aka Spaniards. I rather have cucked Europeans coming here then Mestizo subhumans.

>I admire your passion but we Europeans have evolved and adapted to our native habitat. In the same way if you move a black to Scandinavia he suffers from a vitamin D deficiency because his skin was designed for another climate as well as a whole other list of problems. The same way we are not build to survive in foreign lands.
Temperate climates are the natural habitat of Europeans. Most of North America and Northern Asia have the same climate as Europe. We invented electricity and air conditioners, so we can now colonize most hot climates. We invented anti-biotics, so we can now colonize most tropical climates. We have even been to the moon and some of us live in orbit. Our intelligence and creativity makes us pre-adapted to all to conditions, this is what it means to be the master race.

Wrong. Cities like El Paso, over 80% beaner, are some of the safest large cities in America.

>tl;dr being a nigger sucks
No shit you stupid commie, the US is still a great place to be white. Although that's going to be wrong in few decades of your socdem buddies keep pushing their bullshit.

Speak for yourself, you faggot. Not everybody here is a neet. If you didn't have such a defeatist attitude maybe one of those bimbos would be sucking your dick right now.

What a stupid fag you are. These lands belong to us through blood and conquest you dumb cunt.

>Trying this hard to be retarded

Just stop.

oh no...

I just did some family research after the amerimutt meme. Being a burger, you just kind of live with a lot of generalizations about ethnicity and history, because any semblance of culture doesn't last too long here unless it's protected and it's seen as taboo/fucking weird for white people to be proud of anything like that. It's actively discouraged in many cases. But there were some questions I needed to be answered. For one thing, my mom would always talk about how we were native American, which is what basically any insecure white woman does. And my dad could never give me a straight answer on what happened, and why our bloodline left Europe in the first place.

I traced my oldest ancestor in my paternal line to England in Latin-titled chronicle or census or some shit of that nature. And it turns out that Varg was actually right. My paternal ancestors were Norman Catholics, had moved to Wales sometime during the 13th century then lost their land under Cromwell, lived in poverty and despair for a while, then one man couldn't pay his court debts (it wasn't even that much money!) and was put on the America boat to work off his debt. It was difficult finding that information and it took me literally years of searching what was going on before 1790-ish, because they were living on the frontier with little records of anything, because they were so poor the dangerous land on the frontier was all they could afford. And on my mom's side, there's a shit ton of native blood and it's very common to the region where I grew up. I may even have a native American mitochondrial haplogroup. I'm probably like less than 90% white. It was a horrible feel too. I'm tall, blue eyes and Nord-looking. I'm now afraid to get any DNA testing from those meme companies because they may find out about my shit posting career and sneak in African or Jewish percentages. But I am an amerimutt. And the meme is real.