IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO THE NETHERLANDS:

IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO THE NETHERLANDS:

I>>>>>> DON'T

Bruur, wtf are you retarded?
You know damn well that every single thing you wrote is false, except for the cost of living maybe.
>We wont let you enter
You know damn well that we let in larger amounts of migrants than other European countries...
>no work for you
Yeah, too bad we have policies that force companies to take an alibi-Ali and an excuus-Truus and what not.
>Orthodox
>Orthodox...
Really... this makes me think you're probably a troll and not even Dutch at all...
Now, kanker op, please

nice larp
i wish it were true
alas the entire country is cucked just like the french the germans the uk the swedes etc
i wish it wasnt but it will take a complete overthrow of the traitors in the govt and mass deportations to save things

en ik hoop dat het binnenkort komt

ORANJE BOVEN

bit late with that post huh :D diversity is your strength!

>IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO THE NETHERLANDS
kek I don't think anyone is don't worry

What if I descend from the Flemish and I am 1.84m?

BELGIUM is for you then

What if I am 90% Dutch ethnicity?

Flanders seems quite nice. Probably not as shitty as Scotland. Are you on holiday, mate?

Heck, who would even consider relocating to that shithole

canada and holland have a special relationship since canadians rolled in at the end of ww2
come back and help stop the cucking before treudeau fucks up things so far that they end your right to move to holland

nope i live here atm but im leaving soon to go back to europe

Lol

Too late. I am going to Netherlands and bringing my 5 kids with me.

Most of the world it seems.

To late!
Half Moroccan here.

Is that pepe about to get fucked?

mostly the shitty sorts from backwards places

You need to go back, Ahmed

I see. Are you British?

im sorry for your loss
there is nothing that can help fix you now

This

Admittedly Dutch girls are very sweet and alluring with us southern Europe nigs, it's worth all the effort

everyone here is technically british since that means nothing genetically
only a small % are descended from britons

I don't smoke weed or speak your scuffed version of German so don't worry I don't want to come

>You need to go back
Go back to where? I've been in the Netherlands all my life.

damn spanish girls liked me when I was in spain
looks like we should swap places for a while

Not only. The economy is doing fine and there are many expats here.

didnt you muppets just invite all the jews in the world to apply for spanish passports?
in my opinion you guys are a special kind of stupid
next youll invite all moslems to come as well

I'm already visiting the Netherlands quite often, but only for few days each time because it's a depressing place. I only like the fact that Dutch women are friendly and easy to sleep with, all the rest is a shithole. I don't care about you coming to Spain, because opposite to you blonde rednecks, we are nice people after all.

too bad
morocco is calling
go voluntarily and you can live like a KANG
when you get forced to go youll go as a beggar
your choice

We kick them out when we don't need them anymore. Please refer to history, the moors in Spain etc.

I hope we can meet next time so I can bash your sandnigger head in.

I didn't receive an invitation, looks like you sent them all to Africa.

>t. Bermuda nigger.

I guess it is depressing when youre from a place where the weather is nice all year round, and I dont know which places youve been visiting but imo Dutch people are pretty friendly

You should find yourself a girlfriend, you're kind of frustrated. Can't you find one in the Country of sex? Surely you're some defected inbreed retard

please behave yourself,

Aren't you basically Africa with all those niggers?

I'm going to free the Orange Free State and then let it be taken over by the Dutch.

Shut up, faggot. I'll bash it right the fuck in, filthy coon.

Everything about this post is bullshit. You need to get better at trolling.

Not willing to move there but all those points seems kinda fake given the amount of muslims you took in.

Only girls, they re sweet really. males try to scare outsiders by pushing them while walking in the opposite direction, but run away when people just stare back at them, like puppies. So cringey

Right back at ya

I would emigrate from 2 km from the border german side, to about 2-5 km from the border but in Holland.

This

He is just trolling, nobody cares in Netherlands, people get along there

Not many niggers here. A lot more sandniggers.

That's no way to honor your king.

Allokes

Do you make an exception for my superior Belgian genes? I could really enrich your culture.

I also know how to pronounce the letter 'g' without sounding retarded.

Plenty of blacks in rotterdam

meh, i've slept with like a dozen dutch girls, most of them are uninspired as fuck and just lie there expecting magic to happen. you've got it better down there, iberians are high fucking energy. best dicksuck i had to date

hoe zit het met de somalis dan?
de azc was er vol mee
en nu zijn ze overal

Must admit it's real. I think southern girls are bitchy at the first steps, but warmer in sex, while Dutch are sweeter at first but colder later. Perhaps

Vlamingen welcome? Time to form the Great Netherlands once more?

nee

Yes and? Still far less than muslims (over a million)

Those are family of Spanish soldiers who couldn't make it to Spain though

>3. Naturalization takes 69 years - then we deport you anyway
not true. just look at all your nigs and muds

And in Amsterdam

They look tame, even the Turks.. How's the situation there? Didn't get bad vibes all the times I've been there. Just a bunch of turkish losers making petty problems in the center of Amsterdam once. It's ridden tho

That's grim dude, you have one of the most beautiful pieces of clay in the world and you're surrendering it to a barbaric cult. I can't help but resent Netherlands for taking in lazy nignogs instead of hardworking white diaspora like me.

Is nog steeds een relatief kleine groep (grootste groep nikkerafrikanen wel)

its sad but its the ruling elite that decided to do it
they knew a divided nation would be easier to control and exploit
the day of the rope cant come soon enough for those people

Situation where and concerning what?

Give Spain girl to fuck pls spain ned slave

>fake god kike church
>>GtFo Jew you’re not welcome
Seriously gtfo, (((you’re))) the epitome of the false god loving satan dick suckers that needs to be gone

Muslims blacks etc. Netherlands are full of them, wondering if it's a safe country anymore. I guess in a couple of years it's not going to be interesting anymore to even visit as a tourist

It's only The central part of the country that's fucked. Amsterdam Rotterdam Utrecht. Who wants to go there anyway?

Yes it's safe for tourists.

There's nothing relevant left outside of that. Tulips perhaps?

Wat de neuq is dit broeder

What a stupid flag

try maastricht senpai, small, fucktons of students, dutch and more. if you're visiting it's like impossible not to get laid here if you do a bit of research

Yes there is. In fact there's no reason at all to go to Rotterdam. Tourists go to Volendam, Marken, Giethoorn, not really Utrecht, but there are many places worth visiting.

Like the other user said, Maastricht is a good place. Surroundings too. So is Zwolle, Leeuwarden Groningen. Most of Brabant and Zeeland. Enough good places to be.

Man please explain, seriously. I was in Maastricht and I loved it. People incredibly nice, but it's the only city where I found girls cold and detached. Everybody else also told me that it was the best place to hook up (not that I cared, just been told, went there to watch architecture)

Also, a fuckton of weird old tourists, probably from Germany or Belgium, because they looked incredibly creepy, and staring.

t.13yo

12. half of it is below sea level and at danger of flooding. only idiots would live there

i actually learned how to fish in case this glorious thing would happen

So according to you there's nothing outside the Randstad, but suddenly you know about Maastricht?

Why would I want to be Dutch? There is a perfectly good country next to it that actually speaks the language you've somehow messed up. Well you have baseball but what's better than Germany and your two bastard children?

Maastricht is barely Netherlands, it lays between Germany and Belgium. No, I can't come up with anything interesting apart of that. Maybe Groningen, worth a weekend. That's all.

My grandfather was turned to poppy fertilizer for you cunts

You're welcome

your neck will hurt from looking up to people all the time

It's in The Netherlands. It's not like it's debatable, you idiot.

Dont be silly, OP. No one wants to immigrate to muslime country.

And I just gave 3 places where tourists go, retard.

Way overrated. Better ways to spend money.

What if I promise to save your favorite Jew?

Nigger you're saying there is nothing outside the Randstad and the three places I mentioned aren't there. I don't give a fuck you don't like them: millions of people do apparently.

Millions? Gorillions!

55cm here

I thought the Dutch were taller

I was talking about my pant anaconda, if you know what I mean

The only good reason is: Dutch trannies are ugly.

Are there goodlooking trannies then?

If I wanted to move to the Netherlands I would just open up a business. The US and Netherlands have a treaty that gives entrepreneurs a much easier time getting a residence visa in either country.

>implying anyone wants to immigrate to a muslim country

Netherland is no better than Germany.