Dragon Ball Super

>in charge of destroying crappy planets so better ones can replace them
>destroys those that can't cook instead

It's all Beerus fault

N-NANI

The 4 univeres aren't going to be excluded. When Doggo says if he wins no universes should get nuked, Goku is going to say if he wins, every universe should have to fight and it's no fun if he can't see all the strong guys

I like how Whis let all of this happen purely because he doesn't give a shit.

DRAGON GOD ZALAMA IS A CHARACTER YET TO BE SEEN

imagine if they forget it and dragon balls aren't important at all

Watch your mouth. Cooking has the strongest powerlevel. It saved the earth from destruction when Goku couldn't.

DB is a prequel to Toriko.

Best GoD reporting in.

>Not wanting to fuck cute boi

Zamasu did nothing wrong
Fuck Trunks

genocide the weaks

FUCK YEAH THE ANGELS WILL SURVIVE!

I hope they expand on what they mean by mortal level. It better not just be fighting power.

>literally "The weak should fear the strong", the Tournament

>Dragon Ball (Super)'s final boss is a Dragon God
POTTERY

clearly universe 1 has the best pussies

Yes, but will Beerus and Kaioshin actually learn from this and do their jobs properly, or will they just learn nothing from this and go on being shitty at their job?

I'm guessing anything that will eventually die of old age.

But the elder Kai proves that Kais age too so dunno.

As much as I agree, I also think Goku is gonna attempt to ask Zen to not destroy the universes & just combine them into one

>Zeno was going to destroy some universes eventually
>Goku saved U7 with the tournament idea

OUR SAIYAN

>B-but epic evil Goku

>Gohan does the Yamcha pose in the episode

kek

>goku just wants to fight and doesn't really care if a universe disappears
Goku is the true villain of DB.

what is Goku so autist all the time.

100 episodes of tournament would be boring as fuck. i guess something will happen. Like head-angel nukes the zenos or every universe riot.

shoop him into yamchas crater

>There's this guy - Frieza - he's destroying all advanced planets that can pose a threat to him!
>Shin: Whatever. Kibito isn't that a tea time?

You know, this whole Universal Ningen Level thing sounds like it could be a lead-in to Dragon Ball Online, where the Z-Fighters ended up teaching martial arts to the world to make everyone stronger.

UNL seems to put emphasis on power levels given that the nature of the tournament is fighting to survive, after all.

The idea of merging the losing universe into one does sound interesting.

>100 episodes of tournament would be boring as fuck

get the fuck outta here!

To be fair Shin was not invented back then.

t. Zamasu

I love how U9 Kai has been talking shit this whole time about how great his fighters are, and then Grand Priest just casually throws out there that his whole universe is scrub tier.

>W-will the losing team of the exhibition match have their universe destroyed?

Does it even matter? Your team is getting their asses kicked by the second weakest universe. Literally anyone else would invert your anuses.

Reminder that Zeno was going to destroy universe 7 anyway for being so weak. Goku has literally saved everyone by asking for the tournament.

>Goku is evil fags btfo

Soo U7 is so weak they had to import cat race god from another universe.

What could go wrong?

it's literally the only way this has a happy ending. And just my luck, that fucking clown/God is gonna do some shit to fuck with our universe, before & after the merge. Calling it now

so, if the exempted universes are more advanced than U7, are time machines very common in those universes you guys think?

Posting v27

If the basis for a universe being destroyed is an average powerlevel of all beings across the universe, why doesn't beerus just go around and destroy a shitload of planets with single celled organisms and shit on it to bring the average up?

>Goku teaches everyone Instant Transmission like he should have
>not being able to use it in GT is a non-issue because Trunks and probably Pan can use it
>all this other dumb shit in Super and Z that would have been solved with other people being able to use it
damn this is epic

Second weakest universe on average. Any universe could have the strongest individuals

there might be a cat race in U7 just like the saiyans in U6. or maybe Clown kidnapped a cat.

Stop posting it every fucking thread if you're not going to make any changes

Fair enough, but still.

I honestly thought Goku was going to destroy the senzus in this scene

Goku saved his universe with this tournament, he's the hero once again

Thats literally what beerus is supposed to do. The reason U7's average is so bad is that he arbitrarily destroys powerful cultures based on their cooking abilities.

Beerus fucked up.

Don't the elder kai look like that because he potara'd with an ugly old witch?

I want someone to make an image of clown god destroying a planet by spraying it with silly string and seltzer water while riding a unicycle and juggling
ends with the planet exploding and them riding away while honking their nose

I kept waiting for him to destroy the Senzu Beans.

This guy gets it.

He will find some way to make his team stronger. He will give them masks pumping that purple thing all the time and making them big guys.

>Hack writer makes changes to the script to add "OH BY THE WAY WE WERE GOING TO DESTROY THE UNIVERSES ANYWAYS xD"

Oh that's right.

4 (You).

>DB Xenoverse 3 unified servers

>Switch vs. PS4
>Switch wins
cool to be frank

universe merged zamasu is probably under Zeno

Rate my U7 team

captain ginyu is too OP for this team

Goku and Vegeta are piss weak. SSB is worthless

What if someone will pull them off? Will Universe 9 die?

Who cares what the average power level of U7 is when they could body everyone including the angels IF instead of getting five shitty humans they were smart and assembled a team of

>True Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku Kaioken x50
>True Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta
>Super Saiyan Rage True Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Ultimate Gohan
>Pure Buu (Uub absorbed)
>Super-Perfect Golden Cell
>Super Saiyan Rage Future Future Trunks
>Platinum Frieza
>Super Namekian God Super Namekian Piccolo
>Super Saiyan Rage Past Future Trunks
>Legendary Super Saiyan God Legendary Super Saiyan Broly

Beerus could be sitting pretty not worrying about anything

where is bulma?

Talking video game characters SONY would win because they have that eternally seething roid freak Kratos

Delet this.

Pretty good
Ginyu can take over the strongest fighters bodies
Guldo can time stop and oneshot everyone

But that's just stupid.
How in the fuck are people supposed to get to that level if they're just fucking wiped out before they get there?

I wish the god of destruction were just people who made sure that frieza and gohan tier mutants, buu tier natural disasters, living weapons like cell and the androids, and beings who ascended to high levels of power like goku and vegeta were under the jurisdtiction of the gods along with worlds that had no potential and were all chaotic.

And worlds with some potential and were just gaining new life were nurtured and protected by the gods of creation/life.

You need 5 more fighters. Don't worry user, that's why I'm here.

Kratos a shit

SSB Goku and Vegeta are above SSR Goku Black, you nigger.

How the fuck is champa's universe stronger than universe 7?

They literally got btfo at the last tournament.

Universe zamasu is stronger than anyone beside zeno.

His ki was sensed by both beerus and whis without them taking it lightly.

Beerus should start doing his job.

user, they're talking about the average of the entire universe, not who's the best among their fighters.

>IF instead of getting five shitty humans they were smart
>if they were smart
Unfortunately we have idiots for both the protagonists and the writers, so we're SOL.

Average mortals are just stronger but they lack super op fighters.

They still age. Old Kaioshin does say he has something like "only" 5000 years left to live when he gives his life to Goku so he can fight Boo.
And then you've got Gowasu who is ancient.
Roh also looks considerably older than Shin, but not as ancient as Old Kaioshin or Gowasu.

It's average rating and we don't know what that "mortal level" actually mean - it doesn't have to be power level. I would say Bulma has higher "mortal level" than anyone in U7.

>literally btfo

say it in front of me

you sound like Supreme Kai... ugh..

Does this look like the face of mercy?

>Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku Kaioken x50

Why do people keep asking for this? The whole "If you use this, you will permanently fuck up your ki and never get stronger." thing scared Goku away from it.

>A multiversal godlike being charges its representatives in each universe to monitor and nurture planets to become great, but ultimately pits intelligent lifeforms together to determine which should be spared destruction

Hmmm

Where have I read this before

Hmmm

Champa's probably just an incompetent retard who doesn't know anything about his universe judging by how he just sent out Vados to find some strong fighters for the U6 tournament and didn't know about shit like Brolyne

SMILE AND OPTIMISM: GONE

>Pure Buu (Uub absorbed)

Yeah, let's go end a small child's life so we can win a tournament.

>Legendary Super Saiyan God Legendary
Super Saiyan Broly

Ningen, please.

>pic unrelated

This entire arc is to give Goku a fighting chance against Superman someday

The second weakest person on Champa's team was Frost.
And Hitt could have litterally solo'd every single major person from U6 except for kid buu. And that's only because he needed to be completely burned to nothing with a significantly powerful energy attack.

>They literally got btfo at the last tournament.

>Hit giving up means they got btfo

ok then

I think he was talking about destruction of Jupiter so Europa can prosper

he's already surpassed mainstream superman. only pre-crisis supes, superman prime, superman 1 million and thought robot superman can beat him now.

Shame he's gonna do nothin

because the universe is at stake

Hit would stand no chance against nipples.

>Yeah, let's go end a small child's life so we can win a tournament.
Let's go end everyones lives because we couldn't win a tournament

post yfw End of Z is literally unironically 4 years before the second Tournament of Power against the 7+ universes (Uub boosts the level of an entire universe)

>U6 is erased
>beerus gets mad cause he really loved champa
>starts plans to kill Zeno
>U7 vs strongest universes arc

>Yeah, let's go end a small child's life so we can win a tournament.
If we don't win everyone dies

This is the most autistic list but probably right if you get some bullshit Dabura transformation instead of non-canon Broly

It's bizarre that Bulma can get away with slapping Beerus now.

>Goku giving up means Hit can BTFO the entire team
ok then

You need to account for the billions and billions of power level 3 ningers. Even if you had 9000000 goku it's still not even 4 on average with a billion of those.