Iran thread zoroastrianism edition

Let's get a thread going boys, it has a while.
Feel free to discuss anything related to Iran politics / history etc

If anyone has zoro-pills drop 'em, I know basics of it and it's influences to islam, christianity (demon and angels, PURE evil and PURE good)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_sun
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Silence
www36.zippyshare.com/v/Vo4t3aDG/file.html
www79.zippyshare.com/v/yVprQj6p/file.html
www58.zippyshare.com/v/3iSuvCj4/file.html
www54.zippyshare.com/v/5wVD9l3o/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I know basics of it and it's influences to islam, christianity
That theory is named Panbabylonism and was abandonned long-ago

Now, scholars are discussing the Indo-Europeanity of Ahura Mazda, some link him to the Sumerian An-Shar, others to the Semitic Ashur.

Also arab-worshipers not allowed, wash the islam away then come and speak about our country.

>Now, scholars are discussing the Indo-Europeanity of Ahura Mazda, some link him to the Sumerian An-Shar, others to the Semitic Ashur.
>Sumerian
>Semitic
ZOROASTER WAS A PERSIAN PROPHET, and it's a fact.

I don't really respect any of Abrahamic or Zoroastrian traditions. They are all traditions for icchantikas.

His beard looks pretty Arabic to me

>respect
I'm no pro religion, I value them because of their moral codes and good teachings and I'm interested in Zoro because it's Persian and has a lot of influences all over.

>They are all traditions for icchantikas
Care to explain?

>Only arabs had beards
go away, arab-worshiper, you're a big disgrace to your own kind.

Was Cyrus arab too?

Well, the primary problem with Abrahamic and Zoroastrian faiths is they place more emphasis on divine revelation rather than experiential understanding. There are a lot more problems of course.

Also, using religious identification for nationalist purposes is retarded as fuck. True religion is about personal liberation, something neither Zoroastrianism nor Abrahamic faiths ever offered.

where does the obsession for eagles in religious forms/country emblems comes from ? old masonry rites?they seem to dominate in history

>religious identification for nationalist purposes is retarded as fuck
As I said I'm no pro religion guy, I was just in interested in our countries history and wanted to know more about Zoro religion.
I like it's moral code, but it has a lot of degenerated tradition, for example what they do to their death people, because of muhh unholy corpse.
>True religion is about personal liberation
Explain more, what do you mean by personal liberation?

>Eagle
It's the winged sun.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_sun

same shit , sun(black) ,eagle dominate in usa flag, in nazi simbolizm,its everywhere

>same shit
no it's not, Ahura Mazda's wing is not related to Reichsadler any how.

>Explain more, what do you mean by personal liberation?
To let one's mind flow freely without dwelling on anything.

"Since the possession of attributes separated from the seamless fabric of reality is thus an illusion, Subhuti, and the seamless fabric reality is no illusion, the Buddha's true body can, indeed, be seen but by means of seeing divisible attributes that are not severed from the seamless fabric of reality.
-- Diamond Sutra, Rephrased Red Pine transl

The point is to see into one's true nature which includes the totality of existence, where there is no non-existence separate from existence -- like a river that includes the All.

Such nondualistic rhetoric has never really existed in Western traditions.

Are Iranians the original
>WE WUZ ARYANS!
larpers?

you've beautiful mindset about philosophy, but it's not what religions are made for, religion is made for to control people, and not let them become degenerate, let me give you examples.

Sexual activity before marriage was forbidden in medieval age, but it takes individual right, but you know why?

Because back then our technology was not so modern that we could prevent childbirth and can you imagine the prostitute back then with a lot of bastards going, what a bullcrap society would we have if religion was all about freedom / liberation and not ORDER.

but now days who gives a damn about sexual activity before marriage? nobody because it doesn't harm us as much it would have in back then.

>WE WUZ ARYANS!
Iran literally means land of Aryans.

Tell me more about how Iranians
>WUZ ARYANS AND SHIET
my swarthy "Aryan" friend!

>Tell me more about how Iranians
depends on what you mean by Aryan
>skins color the is only attribute of race!! aryans must be white colored!!!
please can you even try?

SHITSKIN
H
I
T
S
K
I
N

compelling argument, how can even anyone comeback.
>poltard

>poltard
what are you?
"Aryan"?
LOL

a literal
>I wuz Aryan from Land of Aryans, Iran!
LMFAO

>Black aryans

>It's black and white
Xd why are you guys so funny?
Do you even know the definition of Aryan, maggot?

lemme educate this muttican

>those wings

>Sumerian
naa mate they're originated from Ancient Egypt
see

look at that little moon on top of everything
are they muslim?

>zoroastrianism
Out of interest lads, how's Zoros' situation in Iran these days?
How do youth view it?

Finbaradar, the true blackpill is that this nu (((alt right))) will not accept Persians due to Nordicism and Jewish brainwashing. Hitler himself recognized our inherent greatness more than any of these larping faggots from anime boards and Reddit.

>Do you even know the definition of Aryan, maggot?
It sure as Hell isn't Shitskin from Iran

Go on your Iranian Pride marches, then, faggot. Right next to Kikes.

yes moon is muslim
I'd call it death religion, and I bet youth doesn't know shit about it, because of the arab-worshiper in power in Islamic Republic
Drood! they're not even (((alt right))) they're just morons.
>HURR DUR IF YOU DON'T HAVE BLUE EYES YOU'RE NOT ARYAN!

Is this redpilled?

Eagles are dank

Omg yes. Ck2 is amazing

And when you die in Zoroastrianism, you have to be eaten by carrion birds.

Sounds like a pretty unscalable religion. Imagine having these rotting corpse towers in every suburb?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Silence

It's impossible without either incredible luck or some form of cheating.

I wish I could share your optimism, but a tide of stupidity can lock people out. It happens all the time in politics. You have a group within a group that is full of anti-Persian and usually pro-Zionist fools. People (most of the jewtube figureheads and writers) have gone on record lumping us in with the rest of the sub 80 IQ shitskins.

Your entire nation is a Kike pride parade.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Silence

We wouldn't put them in a suburb. What are you retarded? Fact is, every dump, the landfill, the incinerator, or the cemetery HAS to go somewhere. In a long run it's probably just as clean as what most people do with the dead. Embalming, graves, incineration and all the shit is no picnic either. Now I'm not familiar with the modern practices. I know they have some shit like that in India but that place is a hygienic nightmare anyway.

I'm actually playing CK2 since it came out and I know basically every single detail about the game. I don't want to suck my own dick but I can do this with literally any start, even if it's a simple count

If you're interested in how I did it, you pass the Religious Revocation Law and start fabricating claims for every duchy around you inside the Abbasid Empire. Since I'm Zoroastrian and since there are no other Zoroastrians in the game, that means that I can literally revoke every single title under the newly-conquered duchy and hand it out to all the unlanded Zoroastrian males of my dynasty, making them loyal vassals
Do the above for the 4 duchies around you (one of them should be granted to you for free by the Caliph if I'm not wrong) and you can form the Daylam kingdom, ensuring that the duchies don't pass away to multiple heirs. Once you form that Kingdom and have installed your dynasty for every single province inside you've pretty much won the game, all you need to do now is to matrilineal your dynasty's females to boys with Kingdom claims and simply press their claims and there you go - you just converted an entire kingdom to both Zoroastrian and your dynasty at the same time

Here's how the kingdoms inside the empire are divided, and the Tibet blob is also both my dynasty and almost fully Zoroastrian. Plus I have heirs in my dynasty with claims for the HRE and Byzantium but I cba continuing this campaign since it's pointless

A lot of brits aren't Aryans but leftovers from the pathetic servile caste that inhabited those lands and got BTFO by one superior group after another (Romans, Picts, Saxon and Angles, Vikings, and more). You can tell who they are by how pasty and ugly, weak and unresiliant they are.

There are a lot of Iranians and even North Indians who are more aryan than a lot of Brits, and it tells in their features (i.e. refined, noble-looking, angular and well-defined)--unlike many of those walking balls of flesh in your country. Aryanism tells in the features, not in pasty skin (though Aryans in these regions are the lighter-skinned peoples).

>tower of silence
yes as I mentioned the religion has many degenerated practices including what they do with their dead
>I wish I could share your optimism
Don't wish brother, we all shall value our own culture before some arabs one, this is what our ancestors died for so we can have our very own culture and heritage.

Now don't abandon it, abandon islam, that shitty religion has to leave, it doesn't belong to Iran.

is ck 2 a good game, I plan to buy some games on winter sale, Shall I get it, add me on steam if interested /id/dasriel

>Shall I get it
yes
>I plan to buy
no

www36.zippyshare.com/v/Vo4t3aDG/file.html
www79.zippyshare.com/v/yVprQj6p/file.html
www58.zippyshare.com/v/3iSuvCj4/file.html
www54.zippyshare.com/v/5wVD9l3o/file.html

Well said Austria bro, I which there were more people like you in pol, have a persian gurl

Jesus < Zoroaster

why use quotes around "inferior"
it's absolutely fine and correct without them

>Your entire nation is a Kike pride parade.
Will the
>based shitskin "Aryans" from The Land of the Aryans, Iran
save us all?
LOL

A lot of Austrians aren't Aryans but leftovers from the pathetic servile caste that inhabited those lands and got BTFO by one superior group after another (Romans, Picts, Saxon and Angles, Vikings, and more). You can tell who they are by how pasty and ugly, weak and unresiliant they are.

There are a lot of Iranians and even North Indians who are more aryan than a lot of Austrians, and it tells in their features (i.e. refined, noble-looking, angular and well-defined)--unlike many of those walking balls of flesh in your country. Aryanism tells in the features, not in pasty skin (though Aryans in these regions are the lighter-skinned peoples).

faggot.

Make virgin jesus and chad zoroaster
Hey faggot, I found your picture

Great shitpost, Ahmed!

TRIGGERED.

Nope, that retarded Kraut-lite thought he was telling me, but he's a dirty negroid just like you!

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A NEGROID!
Dude just go to sleep.

>Being this unaryan
Does that make you Iraqi?

>unaryan
what does that even mean, dude you're trying way too hard, just stop

Thanks. I tried Zoroastrian a bunch of times but would eventually get screwed by Arabian Empire. I've done very well with Zunists, though. Conquered all of Middle East and India and it becomes much easier after reforming.

You need Conclave to properly enact religious revocation? I hate Conclave.

Will give your tips a try on my next play. The best tip I found was parking my chancellor in the Arab capital.

Iranian here, not sure if I should be Zoroastrian, Sufi, or Christian

Shill me fags

No, but a cemetery is build to dispose of a huge amount of bodies. Imagine dealing with all of those corpses, the space to build multiple 'towers of silence' and, not to forget, the sheer number of carrion birds in places they don't usually reside to deal with those corpses.

Suburb or not, it's not a scalable practice, which is why it's not done anymore.

go for their value, don't go full fanatic mode, desu Zoro is outdated but has good moral values.

Why 'elective'? How do you deal with losing titles?

Zoro

>unironically a Buddhist
>unaware that Buddhism is a Confucianism oversimplification inferior to the thing simplified

wEw LaD

>religion is made to control people

Annnnnd just like that I'm hiding and saging this thread. When you and the Buddhist graduate from highschool, then we'll talk

>The best tip I found was parking my chancellor in the Arab capital.
Ah yes I also did that to avoid him revoking my titles when I was weaker. Build up your army and join the council power faction, and hope that it succeeds with their ultimatum. If it does then the council revocation and council vote laws will be enacted which will stop him from revoking your titles or enacting the religious revocation law.

Oh and don't attack China (if you plan to in the first place) without having at least 80-90k troops and 20k ducats to buy all the available mercs because they do this plus another ~100k in additional reinforcements. The best part is that they don't fucking suffer ANY attrition in mountain regions so don't think about melting them by forcing them to go through Tibet - you can't

One last tip - I made my capital Rayy but was a mistake. The most optimal capital is Esfahan since it has a Silk Road trade post. Speaking of Trade posts, you should aim at personally controlling as many provinces as possible where you can build them since they're a massive income especially with an open China. Use hotkey "g" to check their locations (the bags)

>Why 'elective'? How do you deal with losing titles?
It's pretty much contained to my dynasty since no one else has claims to my titles. Whoever I vote for ends up my campaign's heir and inherits everything, so it's incredibly useful for selecting geniuses or young heirs. I can also select a guy with kingdom claims and press those once he becomes the emperor, directly incorporating the entire kingdom into the empire which is insanely OP

Ah, I see what you've done. Your dynasty doesn't start as independent? Or you've chosen to be incorporated? My campaigns as Zoro were all early game starts, and independent.

Yeah, I knew pretty much all of the other tips for that area but didn't realise "elective" without gavelkind was an option.

>Attack China
No thanks.

How do we bring back the one true faith?

Trips of truth. I can't tell whether most of these Britbongs are 50 or 12 from the quality of their shitposts.

Farage would be ashamed.

>Your dynasty doesn't start as independent? Or you've chosen to be incorporated? My campaigns as Zoro were all early game starts, and independent.
It's the Bavandid start under the Abbasid Empire

>Yeah, I knew pretty much all of the other tips for that area but didn't realise "elective" without gavelkind was an option.
I'd say that electing young heirs with my 60 year old ruler was probably the most important part of my campaign since it allowed my next ruler to stabilize for 10 years with the internal revolts and proceed to expand for an extra 20. Also remember that your capital doesn't pass to others if you end up stuck with gavelkind so filling up the slots with castles and upgrading them will give you a very good backbone even if all the other provinces do manage to pass to others

>No thanks.
It's free 10k gold plus all Chinese artifacts in the game plus 5k grace so you can instantly shatter any kingdom around you that annoys you, plus a good bonus to TPs. It's a really good option for endgame

Saturn, Mars, Venus and plasma interaction. It all points back to this.

Some similarities:

>Mars = the apple of your eye
>The eye = Eye of Ra
>The eye was in the sky in a great tree or sun cross on a pillar.
>The pillar of fire from Exodus.
>Adam and Eve, the tree of knowledge, the forbidden fruit (apple) and the serpent.
>Serpents = Dragons = plasma electricity = Phoenix?
>Venus = the great comet

The central sun. The "best sun." Fixed in the sky at the north celestial pole 24/7. We forgot it all but the symbolism is everywhere, worldwide.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

Watch this whole video when you have time and a lot of things will make sense. A lot of world symbolism and mythology has a common origin. Sun wheels, sun gods, heaven, angels, demons, twin dragons/serpents, birds/phoenix, lighting from the gods, the tree of life/knowledge, the apple of your eye, gods fighting in the sky, etc. It's all stories from around the would of what normal human people witnessed in the sky and how they tried to explain what they were witnessing.

Thanks, again. Bored of Zunbil/Zunists now so will try this soon. Never thought of starting under Abbasid. I guess the name of the game is grow strong and develop until an independence revolt.

You're the one that needs to graduate from high school. Buddhism is not an oversimplification from Confucianism... that's a retarded thing to claim.

Zen is about seeing into one's true nature and enacting this tacit apprehension in daily life. It's about the unification of contemplation and wisdom (prajnaparamita). It's not like Abrahamic or Zoroastrian traditions, which are more more about social control.

The idea of a fixed self is an illusion, since it lacks an underlying essence or "compactness". There is nothing substantial that can be grasped within this interdependent, interpenetrating flux of a reality.

On a deeper level, there is a quasi-border between "me" and "you". These are conventions to cover the Absolute, which both includes the All and not the All. It has a mirror and recursive aspect to it.

You can tell from most Mesopotamian, traditional Zoroastrian, and Abrahamic crappy artwork that there is an obsession with being "above" animals, that is being "on top of the 'Great Chain of Being'". Honestly, all of West Eurasia has had a sick and stupid culture.

I don't really respect either European, Semitic, or Persian religious traditions. In fact, they are really not that different.

There is not much emphasis on union, pacifying one's mind, self-renunciation, or real compassion within the religious traditions of Europeans, Persians, and Semites. They are really not that different from each other.

All religions have a common origin. Each branch has their own interpretation but there are common themes. We fight with each other over who's right but it's all the same.

Except what I said was actually true. Don't get butthurt over reality.

It's all connected. We forgot our own history.

The central sun or sun wheel. A wheel or cross with a hub and 4 or 8 spokes.

Sun resting on a pillar, mountain, table, or stairway. The pillar is the elongated part of the cross.

Two suns. The central sun was the "best sun" always fixed in the sky.

Twin serpents or dragons. Electricity/plasma.

Also:

Mars was the apple of the eye.

Tree of knowledge/apple/serpent

God's in the sky fighting with lightening bolts.

Mars the warrior.

Venus the mother goddess. The great comet.

Etc. It's all connected

I disagree with your overly simplified perennial description. Each religious tradition has a trend of beliefs that unite it, and the differences are more apparent. Religions branch out much like evolutionary phyologeny, and we would not say a squirrel is the same as a bird regardless of having a common ancestor somewhere very far down the line.

Within my school of Buddhism, one begins from the first-person phenomenological angle. Then from honest inquiry into one's lived experience, he or she comes to accept the "three marks of existence" (anatta, anicca, dukkha) as obvious. One does not begin Dharmic discourse from a "divine revelation from a God".

The Semitic, Zoroastrian, and European religious traditions are spiritually deprived because they point to external forms as offering liberation, rather than pointing to one's mind.

>not respecting the very basis and fundament of all culture and civilisation
>crappy artworks

Mutts gonna mutt.

>proselytising Zoroastrianism

Last time I checked one had to born into that faith.

Race doesn't matter to me and is irrelevant for kensho.

>Also, using religious identification for nationalist purposes is retarded as fuck
Go away you kike, religions create culture and it isn't difficult to comprehend why it is usually tied to nationalist movements.

My goodness you're delusional, talk about double standards.

Honest people pick a religion not because of ancestral or cultural belonging, but they pick a religion due to whether it penetrates the fundamental matter of life.

I bet you haven't even sat in 30 minutes of Shikantaza or read a single sutra or piece of literature from my tradition translated by a reputable figure.

>The Semitic, Zoroastrian, and European religious traditions are spiritually deprived because they point to external forms as offering liberation, rather than pointing to one's mind
Ironic, considering that some abarhamic religions consider one's mind as being liberated when they believe in an "external force."

This is a faulty generalization, so your opinion is disregarded.

>reputable figure
subjective