Small brother comes to me

>small brother comes to me
>"Hey have you seen this soylent thing? It's like a future drink food. This youtuber is talking about it!

Ok I've seen that soy is apparently makes men more feminine but now I'm worried
Redpill me on soy and soylent Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens
youtu.be/l2hR6lyhZm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soylent is great, getting the bottles is dumb, the mix is fine.

soy makes you a soyboy

It is ground up people

know a bunch of soy boys that get mad when i rattle off the facts behind soy and why nicotine is good for men and why they shouldn't drink beer or drink plastic bottle water.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK DO I KNOW

soy in plastic for maximum nu male

BETA MALE: THE BEVERAGE
they even give it the consistency and probably taste of cum

Overpriced bullshit, just make your own smoothies using a couple bananas, a big scoop of yogurt, some cinnamon and a handful of crushed centrums.

Illegal in canada so it has to be good

t Brazilian intellectual

This picture is all you need to see

Stop your brother now. And regulate your own diet.

Soy contains Pythoestrogens which are molecules that look somewhat similar to estrogen, which makes retards think that it will harm men. See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens
>A 2010 meta-analysis of fifteen placebo-controlled studies said that "neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable testosterone concentrations in men." Some studies showed that isoflavone supplementation had no effect on sperm concentration, count, or motility, and had no effects on testicular or ejaculate volume
There is no science to suggest this is the case. Most of the anti-soy propaganda comes from organisations like Weston A. Price that are financed by the dairy industry who have an obvious incentive to make people stay away from products such as soy milk.

HEY NOW, YOU'RE AN ALL STAR

Where's the meat on that plate?

youtu.be/l2hR6lyhZm4

>why they shouldn't drink beer or drink plastic bottle water.
Never heard anything bad about those. Redpill me on this

Thanks for the serious stuff, actually wanted info
I'll read both and see if it does or doesnt feminize men
Holy shit good thing he doesnt actually drink it

You just asked a question and answered it in your post you stupid faggot.

you are connected to an infinite amount of knowledge via search engines.

Soylent green is best green.

Can it soyboy.

>Giving your money to Alex Jones for his snake oil scams

Goooooood goyim!

I've tried Soylent and if you are the type to make it a part of your lifestyle you do not enjoy life in any capacity and should have no say in the way of the world

THIS

Animal products have at least double the level of estrogens (like straight up estradiol) than soy's phytoestrogens (especially hamburger meat from old dairy cows and all dairy products PLUS chicken is high in estrogen).

you mean this pictures are worth a thousand words

>Top shelf full of soylent
>Middle shelf full of burger sauces
>Bottom shelf full of alcohol and mountain dew
The absolute state of American fridges

I never knew this! Thanks fellow leaffag :)

>tfw his blackwater bodyguard will beat you down

He gets it.

>infinite
My DNA is more complex than the internet.

>BUT WHAT THE FUCK DO I KNOW
>guy asks you to share what you know
>FUCK YOU FAGGOT, DO A GOOGLE SEARCH LOLOLOL

I tell my bro all the fucking time:
Brazil produces tons of cassava but your faggot ass will eat Canadian and Russian wheat cause you love to eat all the fucking chemicals the wheat producing countries put on their wheat plants so they don't rot while they ship it here.
Now soy is produced in brazil and you have no problem with soy and GMO horrors.

You have access to amaranth flour, peach palm flour, cassava flour and so many fucking types of flour but you want to get fucked by (((them)))

learn to cook, learn what you have access to.

green banana flour, malabar chestut flour, coconut flour, cashew nut flower, Pequi nut flour,

Just eat healthy food like a normal person.
This isn't rocket science.

Gas yourself.

>too lazy to cook
>ordering out is feasible but expensive
>soylent is cheap and requires no prep (in bottled form)

What do I do, Sup Forums?

Enjoy your imouto in a year

soy has no xenoestrogens in it you fucking retards

meanwhile americlap factory farmed dairy milk is from cows literally injected with estrogen their entire lives lmao

You need to chew to stop feeling hungry. That stuff will keep you alive but it will be miserable. Stir fry is cheap and takes 15 minutes.

Stop being such a lazy faggot, obviously

Soy is sentient. Stay away.

In experiments on mice, even at concentrations 100 times higher than milk from pregnant cows, blood hormone levels and reproductive organs were unaffected by dietary estrogens.

That's Science, the same thing that assures you Global Warming is real, telling you to go fuck yourself veganfag. Afterwards, think globally, act locally, and kill yourself to permanently reduce your carbon footprint and impact on our precious biosphere.

I swear it's shit like this. People are too damn lazy to cook or do anything anymore. Most people don't react well to soy and it's stupid to believe you can drink your food instead of eating a square diet like a human is supposed to.

Also I don't think soy does as much as one thinks unless consumed too much. I have a Asian diet consisting of tofu, soy sauce and fish and use loads of flaxseed oil for cooking but my last blood test said I had a healthy testosterone levels at 1,100 ng/dl.

Always, I repeat, ALWAYS post the full pic

Show him that creepy video of that creepy switch streamer turned transgender who drinks this stuff everyday, someone post it.

Essentially (((they))) want to replace the diets of plebs with a bland, goop that gives you man tits and makes you complicit to (((their))) control.
(((They))) also believe that meat and other tastier, more nutritious, and better alternatives to bean paste will become rarer as the global population increases and (((they))) want the good food for (((themselves))).

You know we can just read the ingredients on the bottles?

The real problem is the soft swallowing mechanism will completely fuck up facial aesthetics. Swallowing and chewing are critical to the proper development and soylent deprives you of the benefits of both.

Conspiracy or no (I lean towards no, but whatever), this product is bad for your children and yourself and is a dysgenic product.

Meat literally had thousand times the stuff that's supposedly turning men into woman that's in soybeans. Should all men become vegetarian?

He should be concerned about his child becoming a woman. 'Turning' Max into a woman will give him gender dysphoria.

>t tranny

Yeah, I don't disagree with you on Soylent being a lazy alternative to parents cooking food for their kids. God forbid you have to cook your kids a square meal.

Look at that little faggot, already got the hipster degenerate glasses.

well that's not good

Look up Cosmo Wright/Narcissa Wright. He was once a community pillar for video game speedruns. Essentially made Twitch as popular as it is. Then he started replacing every meal with Soylent. This is what he's become.

Someone should stop this dangerous fag

wow, please tell me why nicotine is good for males

It inhibits the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.

The absolute state of Ryan

oh, interesting. However I don't actually care about my hormorne level; I don't care about being a Chad or a Trap, but it's good to know

Just for the record I know soy is the talk of the town but most foods that contain soy actually just contain soy lecithin - which does not contain the same xenoestrogen compounds as other products that actually use soybeans.

Aurora Wright?

> Redpill me on this

You got a negative response because that phrase basically means "spoofed me on this". You could easily have found out yourself that water bottles with BPA in them can leach estrogen-like compounds into the water and that beer is nothing but empty calories. Alcoholics will swear to you that it is good for you but it really isn't.

wtfe IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS SHIT AND YOU POST HERE YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN HERE LONG

>blood hormone levels and reproductive organs were unaffected by dietary estrogens.
nothing to do with those.
it's about brain chemistry and overall well being

SOYLENT IS PEOPLE

Id do a 10 year just to kill that disgusting poor excuse of a father. Fucking waste of life

Redpill inc

Soy is highly recommended to people who want to look like women. Avoid like the damn plague

bullshit, phytoestrogens compete for estrogen binding with real estrogen, that way you get decreced feminisation when on HRT.