Have you reverted back to Islam yet lads? Did you know that YOU were born as a Muslim? You revert back to Islam...

Have you reverted back to Islam yet lads? Did you know that YOU were born as a Muslim? You revert back to Islam, not convert. A Muslim means "one that submits to the will of God". You were born in that state which is in accordance to God's will. It's only once you reach puberty you become responsible for your disbelief in the oneness of God.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

Let's look at why Islam is objectively superior to every other way of life.

>believes the creator is one not three (pure monotheism).
>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).
>many modest women that dress like the righteous virgin Mary (may God be pleased with her).
>has God's law instead of man-made, conflicting laws and ideas.
>currency of gold rather than paper.
>provides basic resources for citizens (food, clothing and shelter etc).
>if there are sufficient witnesses, a death penalty for homosexual activities, rape, adultery and murder.
>if there are sufficient witnesses, lashes are received for fornicating, drinking alcohol and taking drugs.
>if there are sufficient witnesses, the hand is cut for stealing.
>destroys racism.
>destroys tribalism.
>destroys nationalism.
>unites people under one flag ("There is no god worthy of worship but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God").

You only have to look at the problems with Brexit and all other political problems to see what a disorganized mess democracy is. Democracy is a failure. When will you admit it? It's not too late to revert back to Islam. You'll have a fresh start in life. Islam is the solution for degeneracy. You know it makes sense.

ALLAHU AKBAR! GOD IS THE GREATEST!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtftZPL-k7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

John 14:28

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

>I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I

Jesus, the messenger (peace be upon him) supposedly said according to the Bible that God is greater than him. So why do Christians worship Jesus (peace be upon him)? It is God alone that is worthy of worship!

>flag check out

وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Quran: 5:116.

>The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
an illiterate tribal warlord who took Arabia by the sword and kept a little girl as his trophy

sage

>b-but he was a humble merchant

>tribal

Jundab ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance.

Source: Sahih Muslim 1850, Grade:Sahih

>warlord

The Prophet (pbuh) fought against the mischief-makers. There was nothing wrong with him fighting against the transgressors in the land. The people he fought against were evil-doers. Lets look at what Jesus (pbuh) supposedly said about this according to the Bible.

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

>little girl

The Prophet (pbuh) didn't have intercourse with his wife until she reached puberty. There was no transgression from an Abrahamic religious perspective. Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph, so don't be a hypocrite.

‘History of Joseph the Carpenter’ confirms that Mary was 12 years old when betrothed to Joseph. Chapter 3 and 4 states:

3. Now when righteous Joseph became a widower, my mother Mary, blessed, holy, and pure, was already twelve years old. For her parents offered her in the temple when she was three years of age, and she remained in the temple of the Lord nine years.

HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER?

>kept a little girl as his trophy
>allahu akbar

Mohammed's cult of personality meant his followers did not call themselves a tribe, but effectively he fought a tribal war in Mecca and elsewhere againsts so-called "pagans" for the crime of worshipping their fathers' and grandfathers' gods. It was not a peaceful movement like that of Jesus of Nazareth.

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

>14 Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming missiles of the evil one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, 19 and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

>17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

>sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

>Ephesians 6:10-20

I don't blame you for your ancestors for inbreeding and gifting you a low IQ.

Yeah yeah, but I'm not talking scripture. The historical facts we have about Jesus of Nazareth sugget he led peaceful uprising against Roman and Pharisee persecution of lower caste Jews in Biblical times. The historical facts about Mohammed are of conquest over pagan tribes, creating the caliphate his sons would squabble over...

>Yeah yeah, but I'm not talking scripture
Fuck off you faggot. Scripture is very clear.

I did, akhi

The instant i reverted back the light of islam filled me with happiness and courage.There is nothing better in this world than being muslims and listening/reading the Quran.

Islam needs a reform, the imams are shit, the mecca cube is an idol that needs to be destroyed.

islam preaches Arab supremacy, fuck off

Personally
I have no interest in a totalitarian satanic pedo death cult other than to have it's corrosive influence removed from civilised countries

youtube.com/watch?v=WtftZPL-k7Y

He is an arab you trout.

>back
Religion, everybody

Scripture would have me believe an immortal cosmic entity sent bears to kill children for teasing a bald fellow.

>23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

>2 Kings 2:23-25

So... you know. I don't exactly treat it as historical fact.

So Islam is just another form of totalitarian globalism?

Thanks for giving me another reason to hate islam

>huwhite hand
kys

Some NAfris can be light skinned

>me
>wh*te subhuman

DO
NO
INSULT
ME
MACACO

Actually Mohammed was white, it says so in the hadiths, it also says anyone who says he's black should be killed
cool huh

Mashallah. Jazakallahu khairan.

>Scripture would have me believe an immortal cosmic entity sent bears to kill children for teasing a bald fellow.
>So... you know. I don't exactly treat it as historical fact.

And this is your fault for not reading about what scripture is. It's one part history, one part metaphor, one part proverb, one part philosophy, and yes it has tall tales in there too. You're coming at it like it's a textbook and it's not. A many things. KYS, you get the sword before the muzzies do you degenerate filth. You're the reason our society is degenerating.

Allah is a false God, all Muslims along with Christians should be crucified and all religious sites converted to sites of Zeus.

>Actually Mohammed was white, it says so in the hadiths, it also says anyone who says he's black should be killed

Proof

Islamic tradition known as Hadith states that in his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

TRY AGAIN

fuck off achmed you little muhammed drone whore, donkey fucking ,pig avoiding cunt

you bring shame to all bongs... muhammad

You claim the Bible is corrupted. Quit quoting from it then you cunts.
But since you're at it:
"Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”" John 8:58

>you're destroying our society because you don't believe in the Judaeo-Christian mythos!

whatever you say nigger

Fairy-tales are for fags. Your imaginary friend is a pedophile of boys and girls and if it wasn't for democracy and colonialism you'll still be beheading each other for the same pile of sand you have been for the last 2000 years

It's hilarious how nearly everytime we have a thread like this, the OP is British.

>"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

Ha Taqiyyah confirmed

Christian culture you traitor. We have more in common with Muzzie's than with you. You're at the bottom of the totem pole.

Hey Ahmed,. All Islam will ever be is the same authoritarian thought crime state of Judaism and Christianity with forced conscripted militarism via brainwashing, self-fear and full on Oligarch protections from the masses CRANKED UP TO OVER 9000.

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR I SHALL GIVE YOU DEATH.

>it's another brown 3rd world mystery meat posting under european flag
disgusting tbqh

>All Islam will ever be is the same authoritarian thought crime state of Judaism and Christianity

Holy shit you people make muzzie's look bearable.

Because of pic and Muslim immigrants behaviors and war in the arab world and the tons of savagery in Muslims countries

Obviously Arabic script is far inferior to latin based scripts. Look at this gibberish.

I'm white.

Although you guys ruined my homeland, I have respect for Islam as long as they aren't militant about it.

to answer the "we believe in three gods" meme:

the 3 "forms" of God are just 1 God in three manifestations. The Trinity in general is very complicated and not understandable by Humans, but it's present even in the Old testament. For example, when God came to Abraham he came in the form of 3 young men going together which is how we often depict the Trinity. We don't worship 3 gods, but 1 god in 3 manifestations. (pic related)

Mohammed once said (pig piss be upon him):

"I came up with a story about a god, join me or die"

Funny how people to this date still convert to islam. Oh well, we can't all be above 80 IQ

>tips fedora

>Mohammed was white
Here you go faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

No thanks, semitic religions are not european.

> semitic religions are not european.
Nor are you.

If you move, does that make you brown?

Unless you are a kike moving towards an over, otherwise i don't think so.

Why do muslims worship muhammad?

The Quran doesn't even get the trinity right. In this passage it reveals itself as a farce because it claims the trinity as God, Jesus, and Mary.

Look at the color of your disgusting hand.
Don't you have a mirror in your rapefugee shelter?

Muslims worship The God. The most high. The one that has no image. The one with no partners. The most merciful.

Christian meltdown incoming

Be careful user, soon they will recover from the stroke

Fuck off and die Mahmet al-Qizar, sage you damn shitskin.

Some people throughout history took Mary as a deity too. Like the Catholics.

I'm white.

some catholics but not the official catholic church lol

>unironically confessing the heresy of Arianism in 2017

not with that flag

He demanded that everyone in Arabia give up their gods and worship his god and himself as his prophet. When they refused he killed them. Sounds like a Warlord to me.

Nowhere in the Bible is Mary's age given and she was a Virgin who conceived a child by a miracle from God, which even your rambling tirade of desert savagery book corroborates.

Muhammad's pedophilia is forever marked with approval and legality wherever Islam reigns because it's in the Sunna. But Christianity has no Sunna.

I own the Quran too although it doesn't say "glorious". Want me to join the LARP?

>“It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who, like you, have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well.”
--Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

have this better version of that

Nice bait fag

And when one of his followers took up the sword in his honor, Christ told him to put it away. And when Potus Pilate asked him why doesn't he have his followers free him, he said "because my kingdom is not of this world, were it of this world then would my followers fight for me."

In short, Christ may wield the sword but his followers may not do so in his name. The opposite of Muhammad.

Muslims are ourguys, hitler said it.

Can islam save us from the kikes?

Jesus is divine, if you think he isnt, you are a jew, like jews killed Jesus cause he was implying he was the son of God, islam is literally jews, jews are the son of devil so islam is shit

Lol u fuck Children

If you think the Quran is a good book then you need to kill yourself right now.

Sage and reported

>flag
of course

You can't verify that. His last sermon was another harangue against Jews and Christians.

>flag
>not muslim
how?

>The object of Jesus here is not to compare his nature with that of the Father, but his condition. Ye would rejoice that I am to leave this state of suffering and humiliation, and resume that glory which I had with the Father before the world was. You ought to rejoice at my exaltation to bliss and glory with the Father. The object of this expression is to console the disciples in view of his absence. This he does by saying that if he goes away, the Holy Spirit will descend, and great success will attend the preaching of the gospel, John 16:7-10. In the plan of salvation the Father is represented as giving the Son, the Holy Spirit, and the various blessings of the gospel. As the Appointer, the Giver, the Originator, he may be represented as in office superior to the Son and the Holy Spirit. The discourse has no reference, manifestly, to the nature of Christ, and cannot therefore be adduced to prove that he is not divine. Its whole connection demands that we interpret it as relating solely to the imparting of the blessings connected with redemption, in which the Son is represented all along as having been sent or given, and in this respect as sustaining a relation subordinate to the Father.

Britbongs promoting mudslimism. Never thought I would see the day.

So why do all their laws, their traditions, their religion, their customs come from muhammad.

Why do they pray towards his home city and are enjoined to make a pilgrimage to it?

Why are they all named after him? Why do they get so angry if he is insulted? Why can't they draw his likeness?

And ask yourself this: if Muhammad never was, would there be an islam? And if God is not, is there still Islam?

To what end? Conquering the world? Impossible.

The only political system worth considering is nationalism (or federalism in the case of the US), because it allows each nation (or state) to decide for itself the way it wants to be governed. You will never get 100% of people on earth to convert to Islam, so its end goal will never be reached. Thus, it is nothing but an annoying evangelical sect of semitism at best, and a violent, destructive force at worst. If you had any self respect, you would rid yourself of your beliefs.

Not a deity, no. Mother of Christ yes, the blessed virgin, yes. But no one ever claimed she was a deity. No credible christian anyhow.

Islam means 'submission to God'. The messengers have been submitting their will to God since Adam (peace be upon him).

>not realizing Islam started around the 500's AD

You know how muhammad died right?

memes aside, I'm thinking about it
I found out that I agree more with Islam than Cuckstianity

Why does god hate muslims so much though? Check out literally any Islamic country and all you see is poverty and retardation. Why could this be?.

havent you heard about the history of mohamed? he wanted to kill himself cause the though he was being possesed by a demon when he saw the visions, literally he knew, his cousin pushed him telling him that the visions came from an angel

Were you under the impression that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the first Muslim? He wasn't. The first Muslim on earth was Adam (peace be upon him).

You from Cardiff OP? You get that off the bloke in Cathays who gives out free sweets?

Am I just talking to a bot here? You submit your will to muhammad. Everything you say and do is from him.

Fuck off Ahmed

Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall

wtf

The Prophet Mohammad is a false prophet. He also fucks goats and little girls. True story.

How come? Why did the 5 pillars of Islam never put that way *before* Muhammad?