European gun rights thread

Pic related is a 7.62cal NATO Kalashnikov with a 30 round magazine. This one is legal to acquire in Austria without any license if you are 18 or older. This is not a semi auto, you need to use the repeater manually. The only requirement for this KAT C weapon is an ID and no priors.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KSZ6mEWQfec

No with a hunting license or a valid reason (home protection or gun club membership), you get it as a semi auto.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OmbnTZt2nvg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtCNELyXqAw
oksalis.lt/saudymo-sportas/sportiniai-ginklai/sautuvai518/graiztviniai-sautuvai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inter ordnance is actual garbage. You’re better off using it as a fancy club than as an actual rifle.

>7.62
>Kalashnikov
>NATO
wut

Good thread OP, think making threads discussing European state rights (collectively and individually) will probably be a good topic. A lot of Americans don't know very much

heh

Semiauto means that you have to pull the trigger for each bullet you fucking moron, I'm pretty sure you meant to say this isn't full auto

What a stunning rebuttal Pierre, you tremendous faggot.

>mfw you can get almost anything that isn't full auto/burst fire in Czech rep

rich gun nut friend recently bought Bushmaster ACR and when is shot it, I felt pure freedom flowing throgh my body

also politicians are considering putting right to own firearms into constitution, so hopefully EU cucks won't be able to disarm us in future

Why the fuck would you get a non-semi AK?

Fuck, you're better off just getting a bolt action.

No. He means you have to manually cycle the bolt by hand with every shot. It’s basically a detachable mag fed straight pull bolt action.

We can't own shit in most of Europe

This, IO is garbage. Europe doesn't have a lot of the retarded import laws that we do, no reason to settle for less

They want to ban 50. Cals and Mars rifles now in the UK.
Even though 50. cals cost £1000 and the bullets are not cheap and they have never been used in a shooting of any type. Liberals eh.

Pic related is a KAT C as well. No license required, 18yrs minimum age, 3 day cooling off period after the order. Pretty sure this weapon is dangerous in the wrong Islamist hands.

This

Also this.

IO is probably the shittiest company that makes AKs. It's American, too. That probably explains why. We're not good at making commie weapons. Try getting a Bulgarian one.

Becaue you don’t want to bother with a hunting license, gun club membership or going through the background checks?

Meanwhile in France you can own surplus AK converted to semi auto with just a little paperwork

>7.62cal NATO Kalashnikov^
N-nani?

Nigga you think you can shoot long range? Just because the gun can doesn't mean you or towel head whoever can either. It is quite a but harder then you think.

Well it depends on how long range we talking. it's not like these guys are trying out mile shots. Most amateurs can pull off a tight grouping at 100 yards with that thing.

How long does a towelhead have to train to score a sure shot over 300 yards? With all the Islamists in Europe, I don’t think Trump should come here any more.

All you had to do was watch the video.

The action is NOT automatic, fully or semi. Might as well get pic related.

Is it allowed in all EU nations or which ones specifically? As the mutt memes suggest, the second amendment really is one of the last things Americans have going for them. Proclaiming European's can't have guns is a kind of rallying cry, and it seems to be false. Keep it up OP, the less smug Americans are, the more likely they are to stop avoiding addressing our problems with 'well.. they have it worse'

Dude it's not just about being able to buy guns or not. There's a whole package with it involved, like self defense laws, being able to carry it in public, being able to protect your property. 2nd Amendment doesn't mean just being able to buy guns. Most European countries allow sales of firearms, we already know that.

here you can't get anything above BB gun without license

I'm not sure you're in accord or disagreeing. I suppose you're agreeing with him.

In Portugal too, you can't even own knives above a certain lenght.
And the BB guns have to be painted

Why don't the police and army protect you :/ ???

No, as of know in EU and (Shengen as well) only the firearm classes are standardized.

Austria is the only country where you can have any somewhat modern gun without a license

andto get a license? forget it, unless you have a high risk business, you get to get a pistol

because of jews

Any responses to this OP? Also is there any European nation whose self defense laws even come close to say - castle doctrine? Otherwise I gotta agree that we're still in a better position to form a planned community and home stead for a better future. Mutt hordes or not

Police's job is to enforce laws/protect from internal threats, military's job is to defend borders from outside threats. Guns and self defense exist for individuals to protect their family from any threat. All of these are important

>7.62x39
>NATO

Of course a frog doesn't like guns all you know how to do with them is drop them and run

>Also is there any European nation whose self defense laws even come close to say - castle doctrine?

Italy and switzerland, also somewhat croatia

Our gun laws are better,

>7.62
>caliber

BOI

Americans can't even make American assault rifles well. Even fucking Ontarians the dumbest of the leafs took your M16 and with only a few changes made it actually functional and not something that jams all the time and only exists to be thrown away for a captured enemy AK or FAL

i know some russians who can easily get me a gun but im still scared of getting one
should i do it Sup Forums?

Look up the true story of the Dunkirk evacuation, French held the lines while British retreated. Even if it meant dying in the process. French have and continue to fight nobly through out history. The coward meme is black propaganda from Britain

Not now.
youtube.com/watch?v=xtCNELyXqAw

What do their laws entail?

Thanks user, what about in Germany? Does it vary by state like in the USA or ?

You need to get a license to buy firearms, but it's just a prevention of every nigger or retard getting a gun. Also it's pretty easy to get one, it's similiar to driver's license and only prerequisite is clean criminal record and psychological tests. I'd say it's a good thing.

And to your question about castle doctrine, there was a case few weeks/months back. Older woman fatally stabbed intruder with (kitchen?) knife, and there were no charges. So I'd say the same thing wound happen with a firearm incident.

soros will let 1million nigerians rape you if you do
you will get raped by 1 million nigerians if you don't

>calls it M16
>jam meme
>throw away to pick up an AK47 or FAL like it was cowadooty

Quintessential leafpost. Stick to video games, nogunz.

Is there any legal way of getting any type of gun in Greece?

The job of the police is to "respond".
They do not "prevent".
So after you and your family are murdered during that home invasion, the police will respond coming to see what happened and possibly investigate.
The only way the police or military prevent anything is by having a presence. I don't know about you but no cops or military hangout in front of my house.

Uncalled for. The Burger wasn't "muh guns"-ing

Lol and that's one of their few examples of doing something.

Think: why the fuck is Quebec not it's own country? Frogs were too fucking cowardly to take independence when it was offered to them absolutely zero fighting required

I ordered an alfa proj revolver , where do i get "cheap" grip from czech directly ? their outlet store doesn't seem to want to sell in europe.

If you can help me i tried googlt trad in czech and so ... but i don't find any gun smith ... selling this online in the EU.

>expecting better from the leaf

hunting ones and there's a limit to how many bullets you can put in it
for example if you get a shotty that can hold 5 shells you are required to get it modified so it can only hold 3

Many cases of soldiers in Veitnam ditching their M16s at the earliest opportunity in favour of a captured enemy weapon

>7.62cal NATO

You might be better asking this on /k/.

That's. License for rifle but not small arms?

The EU has framework legislation. All long barrel guns that have to be manually reloaded (repetition) can be license free, regardless of calibre. I think many Eastern European and Central Europeans states do that including Finland and Austria.

All semi autos require a license. Essentially with a hunting license or gun club license (and in many states with a valid reason like home defense) you can get pretty much everything Americans can purchase.

I think the true problem in Europe is space. America has much more land, so there is more space for gun ranges.

I will get thoses on american / canadian gun smith , it would be even cheaper to buy them at my gun smith in my case, + you can't see the flags on /K/

Steyr is based in Austria. Ehy would you buy an off brand?

This is our rifles that we can buy for sports,
oksalis.lt/saudymo-sportas/sportiniai-ginklai/sautuvai518/graiztviniai-sautuvai

>NATO ak
Huh?

Can you pretty much get any gun (without reason, not asking about grenade launchers) after acquiring this licence in Czechia? The amount of restrictions on how to get, what you can do with it, and what kind you can get. Varies quite a lot here in the USA by state. Not all of our states have castle doctrine either, some have 'duty to retreat' laws. Which basically means if you're in a threatening position and you can run, you're legally obligated to. Otherwise defending yourself can get you criminally charged/prosecuted.
>Women killed intruder with a knife
Was the intruder threatening her directly and close by? Castle doctrine is different then stand your ground, castle doctrine means you can defend your property as an extension of yourself (fatally).

I dunno about that, if you'll give me exact model/type of grip you want I can take a look, but is right

Hopefully, the EU will just cease to exist.

NO , only Black powder guns can be sold without license there and airsoft riffle

>153944582>
OP, If you owned any firearms you'd know that 7.62x39mm is the Soviet/Warsaw Pact .30 cal is the original chambering of the AK and is not same as the 7.62x51mm longer cased NATO .30 cal. Memes cannot posses arms legally in any country, GTFO.

bullshit, all I can own is a BB gun and must pay an yearly paid license (airsoft federation)
if I want a low-trash-tier shotgun which would dissolve in my hands as the first shot was fired, I still had to have an hunting license (paid) and reaching the limit quota.

Rifles are small arms m8. The term covers all personal weapons, i.e. not crew served.

Hol up
>7.62cal NATO ak
That's a real big AK

Certainly the best in Europe, but to make a nation that is essentially full of civil white people have to fill out permits for every three guns they want to buy is ridiculous. In most American states there is no distinction between purchasing semi-automatic guns and bolt-actions. The difference lies in purchasing fully automatic firearms, which is also something I disagree with.

No, its a federal law and its fairly shit

>Why is Quebec not it's own country?
Because every time they try the British part of the country keeps shutting them down? That they've gotten to the point of feeling as Scotland does about independence?
>It's cowardice
More like acceptance, I seem to recall a number of incidents involving Quebec "terrorist groups" in Canada. Some abducted high ranking ministers if I'm not mistaken. Can't say I'd call that cowardice

HAHA THAT'S CUTE.
Now check out what I have in my trunk.

Get on my level niggers.

The same reason why mutts buy such ridiculous things as semi-auto UZIs, for example. Because it looks cool

Carbines, yeah. Not generally long arms by my understanding. It's just odd they'd require licenses for tifles and not revolvers and pistols.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
They've been trying to amend the firearms directive for several years now, and we know what the people want doesn't matter to them.

>Hunting ones, shot guns
What're the requirements to get them? I'd say try to get yourself a shot gun legally. For home invasion style defense they're pretty good.
>You need to get them modified for reduced capacity
Sounds like California and a few other state laws

Proxy, tourist, or military?

Wow, the first thread I've seen in weeks that hasn't pissed me off.

I still have very little hope for the end of your full tilt autism.

Who are you? And what’s this strange faggish flag?

Nobody uses the M16 anymore.

>says the ultra fag flag

Can you guys buy surplus military/police guns in europe? Or is it all new manufactured stuff?

Pic related is a Czech police sidearm from 1974. Maybe the worst gun the Czechs ever made. Got it for 140 dollarydoos. The grips I put on it are worth almost the same. kek.

you need to pass a mental evaluation and have no criminal record i think
problem is that if you ever use said gun you are almost certainly going to jail so there's no reason to even get it legally
In fact it might be worse since you might end up on some watch list

for the brand alfa proj

Střenky - 14 Sport střenka

Střenky - 19 Sport ISSF střenka

Střenky - 09 střenka

If you can just links me a czech gunsmith who sell it in europe .

price goes from 40€ to 120€ there for the basic wood one to the sport one.

on ebay ... i looked as well it was expensive as in france.

when on CZ you get 60% discount if you order in their e-shop....

I've no idea why you feel the need to prattle on about an outdated carbine.

>Long barrel manuals are license free
>Semi autos require license
The French and Portuguese user's seem to think otherwise. In which case it sounds like while EU laws may allow it, national laws of member states may have more restrictions.
>You can get pretty much anything Americans can
In which case you folks aren't really different then us. National gun rights(some version of it anyway), regional variance on how, what, and when relating to it.
>True problem of Europe is space
I agree, on a national level I'd argue we're far worse off then any European nation. But there is still huge swaths of land in many states to still flee to and re-build/form new communities. Before our backs are entirely as against the wall as yours

A semi-auto uzi is fucking heresy and the only reasons I can think anyone would buy one are: 1) they’re a nigger 2) they plan on illegally converting it, or 3) they’re a nigger who can convert semi-autos

Go ahead and call us mutts, but our freedom has afforded us top tier taste in firearms.

He doesn't own guns and knows nothing about them but he still wants to bash America.

Under your constitution only pic related is allowed because it is an arm.

Nice, would sports including hunting?
What about ownership for self defense, and associated Lithuanian self defense laws?

Wewlad!
You better be talking about the m16A1!

This was an extremely common occurance in warfare. Even the Germans ditched their weapons for the ppsh in ww2

Just an American passing through with my recent cheap holiday purchases

You probably know me already but I'll repost my AK

The marines changed to the M4 two years ago.