JoJo

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901607
youtube.com/watch?v=fGTq6u9f8WI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDEEEEEEE IIIIIIIINNNNNNNN HHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEN

Post forgotten minor villains

Did Jobin cook Yasuho's eyes or what?

Oyecomova
Ayylien
Rikiel

Kyo. I'm surprised how Araki made her Kira's sister and then proceeded to do absolutely fucking nothing with her.

Still got a lot of time left before JJL ends, wouldn't surprise me if she becomes important when the Holly plotline gets furthered.

This was Sup Forums's opinion on what the best part was. Thoughts?

part6 fags btfod

Girls only have to be pretty, user.

>Jorge Joestar
>36 votes
>JoJolion
>18 votes
I don't think people took this very seriously.

>DiU is second
Nice.

Excuse me but what is Jorge Joestar?

Which character smells the worst?

Polnareff after his encounter with Justice

Mista

>implying doppio doesn't smell like fancy hotel soaps

Foo Fighters. Imagine warm, fermenting swamp sludge inside a dead corpse

i hope to be like johnny joestar one day

to go from a negative to zero and maybe if im lucky, 1

I was just going to say that desu

At least FF is cute

Part 4 is second, nice!

Turn A B U S E into N U D E S

Post Gappy, I need to fill up my JJL folder.

Which is better, DiU or VA?

Part 5 was more enjoyable to me.

For me, it's a tie.

Though, if I had to choose one, it'd be DiU.

Koichi is for ____

Abuse.

Post Gappy, I need to fill up my folder.

DELET

DELET NOW

DiU has a better ending, VA is better overall

Post Yasuho too, I love Yasuho!

I'd give the edge to Part 4. Although that might just be because I was able to read it in full colour and it got a proper translation, as well as an anime. Once Part 5 gets the same kind treatment, I might lean more towards that.

Still, for now I think 4 has a better protagonist and antagonist, and a better final battle. I also loved the Slice of Life-esque setting Araki chose for it. However, what 5 has over 4 is a better crew, better fights, more creative Stands, better minor villains and a better plot.

STOP KOICHI IS FOR HUGS NOT SEXUALS

>Once Part 5 gets the same kind treatment, I might lean more towards that.
Why hasn't it yet? Literally every other part has been coloured and translated, but for some reason these faggots have skipped over VA. What the fuck gives?

Cuddles

>it's

Did jotaro stop time in the beginning of part 4 to dodge josukes punch or was he just fast?

Jorge Joestar is a light novel that most people consider insane, even for jojo. It recently got an english translation too so you can take a look at it as well, but it's quite lengthy
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901607

HAYAI

>SBR on top
>SO on the bottom

Exactly how it should be.

Alright. Should SO be on the top, then?

I think Part 4 has more fun moments, a better JoJo, and a better final fight.
I like part 5's crew, fights, main villain, and minor villains more though.

Yes.

>stardust crusaders is almost last.
>phantom blood is second to last
>stone ocean is last

Do these voters hate DIO? Are they salty that he and his posse killed off all the lovable characters?

So Yasuho is a man?

nice bait user, have a (you) and fuck off

I hope those bite marks are relevant next chapter.

Isn't the manga colorization past this chapter by now? I'm curious how they did with this page.

5 all the way, but I really gotta read 4 again sometime soon.
I was reading a bit of Angelo's arc the other and I was having such an absurd amount of fun, I'm positive the anime is what made me care less about Part 4 than what I used to.
Still, Part 5 is my favorite.

I am with VA.

I really don't like DiU until Kira. I don't really like Josuke or Okuyasu. I didn't care for the first half's kids and found it kinda boring. Just really not my cup of rosy lee.

But then again, I have the french volumes of VA so I had a decent translation/scans already. Fwiw, I'm not big on Giorno either. But I dislike Josuke and him for different reasons.

I do prefer Kira over Diavolo but a tiny amount.
Yet I couldn't name half the DiU minor villains and when the anime came out I forgot half of what happened. VA has better art, stands and feels more satisfying.

trash

they created her stand

I want to see Iwasuke and Tsurugi fight together.

But there's lewd Josuke in every thread.

> Not liking DiU

It's never enough.

Thats the idea senpai

>bento oreo not first

>Gappy reachs the plant appraiser
>"Higashikata-san send you?"
>"My name is (insert something) Zeppeli"
>yfw

Well, the zeppelis moved from Naples
There's the idea of them moving to japan at the end of SBR

does anyone even know how the ripple works?

You need to learn quantum mechanics before you are able to answer that question friendo.

It involves the oscillations of particles through various mediums by increasing the kinetic energy of your surroundings through complicated breathing (university level tier shit) and simply put there is some schrodinger law being involved when zepplei punched that frog.

ripple travels both as a particle and as a wave.

bento oreo

>Koichi explained that automatic stands don't really affect the user so Polpo couldn't know that Black Sabbath was beaten
>weighted Kira's hand to the fucking ground in Part 4 when he used his automatic stand

is there a good batch for part four? I don't want to dl everything bit by bit

>i'm still seeding the pt 1-7 torrent on nyaa

SHA was an automatic ability, not a stand itself.
BS is a stand

He was still talking about SHA.

>SO on top
>When it's the most consistently shitty JJBA has ever been

Once Oasis ended Araki didn't pull his shit together until a third of the way into SBR.

Bait.

It's not bait if it's true.

Did the brown dude in the picture look that feminine when they fought part 5s gang or is it just that picture?

Either way Im fapping to it?

>mid SBR
>shit
I mean, you're a pleb for not liking SCR and GER it holy shit, SBR's last third is the weakest

Low quality, even.

Did the brown dude in that image look that feminine in part 5 or is it just fanart making him look a thousand times more fuckable?

Either way Im fapping to this.

Plankton are cute. Its okay to want to fuck FF. Im sorry for saying they werent.

Wich character/stand would be the funniest to have sex

The only good fight pre-Scary Monsters was Oyecamova. I only criticized the first third of SBR, so I don't get where you're getting "mid SBR" from out of my post.

Looking back on it SBR probably suffered from having to get so much exposition and worldbuilding out of the way right out of the start, even though it all pays off in a big way by the end of the part except the shit with Sandman. You need to establish the race, a bunch of the contestants, the spin, the corpse parts and the conspiracy behind the race while also somehow making the horse race engaging enough to want to follow.

The last third of SBR sucked to follow monthly but going back to read it again is painless.

part 6 mostly sucked but i liked the characters and the ending non the less

ITT:JoJo characters you want to cuddle with in bed

Koichi obviously

Fuck off yukako, KOICH IS MINE

>jojolion that low
>jorge joestar

Get a feeling so complicated

jotaro's mom

Gappy.

DELET

>C-Moon

No Koichi is for everyone.

I feel uncomfortable seeing Okuyasu getting romanticized.

>Cars will never come back from orbit.

youtube.com/watch?v=fGTq6u9f8WI

Mikitaka

Plankton ARE cute. I want to make half-human, half-plankton babies with FF.

EVERY Jojo, especially [/spoiler] Oldseph

If there's going to be an Italian ally in Morioh, it's probably going to be a Trussardi instead of a Zeppeli.
The idea is still appealing, though.

No he's friendship