ITT: Actual Jojo references

ITT: Actual Jojo references

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8vDxphzsYxg
youtube.com/watch?v=qzRRAgAjGTo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-year_plans_for_the_national_economy_of_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Jojo ever reference Jojo?

Jojo in itself is a Jojo reference.

But JoJo is one big refernce on old soviet multipication
youtu.be/8vDxphzsYxg

Oldest Jojo reference: youtube.com/watch?v=qzRRAgAjGTo

I don't know about JoJo, but check out this soviet meme.

You could edit it into something like:
Manga/LN/Anime in the top panel+
>Shit taste
>S2/adaptation never
>Leddit tier garbage
Bottom panel:
>Smug anime girl/shit actually happening

+change jew's hat to a fedora or smth

It does, parts 7 and 8 reference prior parts.

I think this episode had one

Bourgeoisie blown the fuck out.

why do commies pretend they are not racist and then make every rich person look like a jew

commies are not racists, they just hate jews.

Source?

Jews are not the only people with pointy noses in the world, retard.

What are the commies saying here? Something about being rich and evil?

No, they talking about five years plan of state economy (first plan was accepted in 1928). Bourgeoisie yells:"Fantasy, Bullshit, Utopia"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-year_plans_for_the_national_economy_of_the_Soviet_Union

They are.
They're historically worse than nazists and with a much higher kill count - Stalin and Mao kill their own "citizens" too, and so many more than Hitler at that. At least the Angry German was trying to make his nation and "true" citizens great.
Che Guevara was a rapist and a murderer and yet normies use his image while they preach "peace and love".
But the nazi lost, commies didn't. That's why sickle and hammer is legal, and the swastika is not.
History is written and manipulated by the victors user.
Learn history through objctive history books, not some weed loving campus "professor".
>inb4 Nah, fuck them. I only see history for what it is.

What about JoJo referencing other series?

>objctive history books

Concept of Communism isn't supposed all this horrors of repression etc., but nazi supposed domination of one race.
That's why sickle and hammer is legal, and the swastika is not.
Btw, communism is shit, I can assure this as Russian. Maybe, humanity is not yet ready for such a model of society

>humanity is not yet ready for such a model of society

It'll never be, humans are egoists by nature, so we will never be satisfied just the necessary for living, which in addition will be decided by someone else.

Nazism and communism are both shit but Nazis will always be worse because of it's obsession with race. The communists at least were (ideally) keeping it to a class based conflict.

Oh my god!

Yeah I know, the weight of the roller should have crushed the cabin.

wheres the reference

>153948762