Fuck you Okada

Fuck you Okada.

Rest in peace, sweet prince.

LOCKOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN

Why? The good guys are winning.

Thank you, Okada.

THE EVIL HAS BEEN DEFEATED

Fucking Iok.

Thank you based Rustal for killing him before that little faggot could gay him up.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Did we get ORPHANS NAMIDA

Press F to pay respects.

F

okada and her shitty foreshadowing again

Okada didn't even write the ep, it was the 00 guy again, the same who wrote Naze and Amida's death ep.

> 5th frame
Wow, without bangs his cuteness is on par with Lafter. I'd tap that if I were Shino.

>good guys winning
>faggotry denied
10/10 episode

Based Shino provided us with Yamagi's beautiful face in all of its glory.

Looks like male monkey.

>inb4 brother and sister reveal

>Rustal managed to convince one of his soldiers to false flag as the enemy then kill himself after.

Huh

You know, I didn't get the feeling that the railguns were all THAT powerful the first time. An entire team couldn't destroy one flagship with them before. Naze was able to ram one of their ships with his.

But here they destroyed multiple ships in a single volley with them.

Sasuga Okada with that retarded plot armor.

>none of McGillis' men notice that Graze with a completely different arm

That is such a unnecessary asspull.
Rustal should've just fired the Deisleff.

The problem is they need an excuse to use them since he nearly got in trouble with Iok using them previously.

Except its still dumb since one side performing a warcrime doesn't allow the other side to do it too. It certainly doesn't allow you to do it much more than the other side did.

Monkey is white, Yamagi is a blonde asian.

Good job. Kill off all the fujoshit trash characters.

This

That is why it was unnecessary.
The "excuse" wasn't even a good one so why bother?

So is Pompadour gonna betray them? Or try to escape?

I doubt he could even if he tried.

Wait
Did McGillis forget that they still had a battallion of mobile suits with railguns? Its not like they had stopped them before he went out in Bael yet he still acted surprised.

>Yamagi is a blonde asian
Source needed.

>Press F to pay respects.

F

F

Why didn't he just fly away after that? Why did he fly straight into their guns?

Also why did he miss? Did it just malfunction?

Julietta threw her whip into the gun

At least people are dying and you get an actual sense of danger unlike TSUKAME PRAIDO where no good guy died and everyone had plot armor. Cunt Manny should have died.

Oh, I guess thats what those sparks were. I was wondering what had happened to the whip, didn't look like it had connected to me.

You know this is looking pretty grim for Tekkaden. I have no idea how they are gonna win this without an asspull.

Better dead than being a fag

Itou Yuu's comment in the guide book and also director comment in one event where he said 3DPD Yamagi would look exactly like his VA, just with blonde hair. But you can also see it by the way his eyes are drawn. Shino is a latino by the way.

Are these translated?

>You don't even know how I feel.
How do you no homo out of this lads?

Why didn't he just tell him?

Only small fragments scattered over twitter.

die right after that so your friends never find out that you were gay

This show is sponsored by Disney so Shino will be back in the last episode.

I was scared as fuck for Julietta when she went straight for Mika's head. But when Shino died I barely bat an eyelash. My mouth was agape in disbelief he missed but I don't really care for his death.
May the meat team prevail.

Honestly, the only not-completely asspull way I can see Tekkaden coming out of this on top is if Azee and the other combatant Turbines show up to save the day. And even then I doubt that would be enough to defeat the entire Gallerhorn army.

How does that work?

"He doesn't know I HATE alcohol, dumbfuck".

You're weird. Shino has a history, established relationships and is way more likeable than "muh power, muh Rustal" Monkey who is literally and figuratively flat as an iron board.

Some people have a fetish for autistic girls.

spotted the homos

Fetish is however way below genuine sympathy for a character.

I think liking a girl who is as flat as a boy and looks like a dude is way more homo.

Nice butthurt homo reply, homo.

No one really likes Shino besides the fujos, dude is boring and I was expecting him to die by season 1.

No one really likes Julietta besides waifufags.

>No one really likes Shino besides the fujos
Prove it.

Would you?

Just like in S1.

Not even a homo but I would much rather a Yamagi than a monkey.

Probably.

Lafter also survived S1 in a similar way but she certainly didn't survive that bullet to the head

Did you forget everything from S1?

She'll come back in the last episode too.

>We can't believe the rebels fired the illegal weapon!
>good thing we brought fucking 50 of them to fire back, totally a coincidence

I didn't think IBO could get any more retarded but I don't know what I expected between this and Rustal's ironclad plot armor

He miraculously survives but isn't revealed until the very end where he is shown from the back with a prosthetic arm around Yamagay. You can't see his face but you can infer he's scarred. Kind of like Gaelio. The producer also begged on twitter to watch until the end "no matter how grim it may look at the moment."

I guess its possible he somehow survived.
We didn't see his body.

Though there was a fair amount of blood and the cockpit was open to space.

Earth genocide best day of my life

Really? Source?

good, only 3 more to go and justice will prevail

It's not like Rustal needs to worry about anything, he has the biggest army in the known universe so the entire solar system are pretty much his bitches. Also this yet again proves Rustal never plays fair, breaking the rules and noble code or whatever is his MO.

I would dick the monkey cause she a cute

Meh, he always felt like a character that rang hollow to me, and his scenes this episode just didn't help his case.
>HEY GUYS I HAVE A PLAN
>I IKNOW I DONT USUALLY MAKE THEM BUT
>WHATDOYOU THINK
>"That's great Shino, pls kill yourself for us", is what I would like to say but instaed I'll just give my silent consent because I'm a shit commander and we're in deep shit and I can't say no to someone who would kill themselves for Tekkadan's survival. Just make it matter okay
>OKAY
>WOW, I'M ALSO PLAYING IN THE NEXT SCENE? NOW THAT'S RARE
>SURELY THAT MEANS SOMETHING NICE WILL HAPPEN
>HEY YAMAGI, ITS BONDING TIME
>GET IT
>HAHAHAHAHA
And then on the other hand you have pic related, a neat character I'm invested in, with character development that doesn't rely on erectile performance with hookers. Yeah, I can honestly say the monkey scenes got me more hype than any that had to do with Shino. He has as much depth as the receptacle of the heroine's feelings in a bad shojo. He's an empty façade, nothing more.

>2017
>still watching the most boring Gundam series in existence

That's true, but my point still stands.

Twitter, although sorry I can't find if it's official but I saw people tweeting stuff like:
>I am seeing posts saying, "no matter how painful it is to wait for a week to pass, please watch Episode 46 as well"
Stop giving false hope!
I know Kawanishi Kengo said something like this on todays BD signing session. And I'll see what the producers are tweeting in a bit.

>investing oneself in Ein 2.0 but even more barebones
Yeah, whatever.

What's the other mecha airing this season faglord?

>not investing yourself in both Eins
Yeah, whatever.

Although I should note that currently I am living in a reality where Shino is dead, and I'm coming to terms with it so I don't want other people to give in to false hope. I'm probably going to check out how things are going on a weekly basis, but my emotional invetsmenent is pretty much gone. I'm talking my fujo fantasies back to twitter where they belong.

JUST

>Gaelio easily overpowers Isurugi since he has a Gundam Frame
>Mika can't overpower Julietta because she has power of friendship, even though he has 3 Alaya-Shiki surgeries and is the best pilot ever

fuck off back to tumblr
this post is so fucking cringy

That's probably because Yamagi is both prettier and has more curves than her.

>tfw I liked Amida, Naze, Carta, Shino, Lafter, Gaelio, Julietta and people feel need to shit on them when they die

>Shino survives
>Has a vague understanding of Yamagi's feeling after the helmet sequence
>They get drunk
>Yamagi confess
>Morning after they naked in bed together with a smile on their face

It's cringe-worthy you fucking pleb. Fuck off back to snapchat.

>Liked Carta
You deserve to be bullied.

>shitty knock off dainsleif has pinpoint accuracy
>the real dainsleif doesn't

BRAVO
OKADA

Pls no bully.

>liked Gaelio and Julietta

How is this even possible.
They are easily one of the worst characters in this gundam.

I legit don't know how the Isaribi survives three minutes next episode. It's already damaged, alone and in gun, let alone Dainsleif, range of the entire Arianrhod fleet.

No. Did you?

Yeah, there is no way this wasn't going to end in sex.

fuck off faggot

>Julietta can keep up with Mika
>she doesn't have a Gundam Frame
>she doesn't have any surgeries
>she isn't even that good of a pilot
>somehow she can even predict Mika's tail, even though it's shown that pilots with the surgery have super reflexes

Is she Okada's self-insert? I seriously can't see any logic in this.

No one watched G-Reco, though.

>establish love as the quickest way to become strong earlier this season
>focus on monkey who's given a mission by rustal
>b-b-b-b-but muh three alaya vijnana surgeries
You're just like those retard in One Piece threads who discuss power levels and fail to realize the strength of a character is 66% how strong his conviction is.