So, what's Sup Forumss opinion on Interviews With Monster Girls? I'm three episodes in, and I enjoy the sort of fun...

So, what's Sup Forumss opinion on Interviews With Monster Girls? I'm three episodes in, and I enjoy the sort of fun, simple slice-of-life it offers. Girls are maybe a bit too human and not 'demi' enough for my tastes, but it manages to pull itself off as a fun, relaxing thing to watch, and I've chuckled a couple of times. Tell me your opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem_(genre)
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=tag&tagid=2859&reltb=animetb
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HaremGenre
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Harem
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ハーレムもの
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aoty

Sensei (female) is too fucking cute.

Boring

I can't even find any motivation to watch the latest episode

Looks like they made this anime to sell TrySail CDs or something

Yeah, she's adorable. And the Sensei (male) is a hunk.

pretty much the everyone's guilty pleasure this gen. Comfy and cute, most alpha MC since forever.

All episode needs to be a Hikari episode.

Honestly, I thought Dragon Maid was going to be my dose of 'cute monster girl anime'--and don't get me wrong, I love it--but I think this scratches a slower, more satisfying kind of itch for me, personally. Not saying it's better, pretty sure Dragon Maid beats it in most categories, but feels more comfy for me, y'know?

I hear ya. Demi's more grounded and relateable in many ways, telling a reskinned story about prejudices and tolerating difference. Dragon Maid's much more over the top fantasy fulfillment.

It's just more boring harem shit.
Would have been better if the vampire girl was gay with the ice girl.
And the teachers were the secondary couple in the show.

I'd have liked that too, and I am a bit burnt on harem-style anime, but it's still a cute show with well-designed characters and fun dynamics between them.

Has more story than maid dragon but the animation isn't as good and they don't really whore out the girls so kyoani fans won't be able to enjoy it.

Maid Dragon is a brighter kind of fun. I'd describe my enjoyment of Interviews as kind of a slow burn sort of deal. I feel satisfied at the end of an episode, in a different way from Maid-Dragon.

the show is bad, feels like a lefty's wet dream to take care of and befriend people with abnormalities that makes them non-equal in a social circle. gee I fucking wonder it got dubbed in the first place

doesn't help that it degrades into harem shit where all the girls eventually creams their jeans over the teacher who's totally a nice guy, almost as if it wasn't any more obvious who the target audience to this is supposed to be.

that and every so often it tries to justify the show's subtle depravity with bits that's basically "the teach is really just blunt and he's just a really nice guy! and here I thought he was only interested in demi's because of their demi half hurrr" and injecting a teacher who also happens to be a succubus (and wants to fuck the teacher) to I guess balance out the whole 'three high school students wants to fuck a guy 13 years older than them' ordeal.

It's not that deep.

>It's just more boring harem shit.
it really isnt tho'. MC isn't after anyone exactly, and the whole show's pretty much a sample of our modern society, presented through lightweight fantasy lens.

All of the girls want to fuck the male teacher. It's a harem. Why do retards always try to debate this. The term harem means three or more people have a romantic interest in a single other person. That makes it a harem, end of story.

its cute

Cute. They've done a good job of pretty much following the manga scene for scene, sometimes the anime even does a better job at presenting the jokes.

>being this retarded

>The idea of making friends with people who are different and understanding their circumstances is now a leftist wet dream

Feels good knowing I'll never be this Sup Forums.

Go away Alzheimer's chan. You're as forgetful as your anime was forgettable.

Imagine being so retarded you think name calling is actually a valid argument. Imagine being you. Pretty sad, huh.

>Two people like one person therefore it's a harem!

And just like that, you've proven that you're underage and have zero knowledge of what the fuck you're talking about.

Hey, hey senpaitachi, this wasn't supposed to be an argument thread. Let's keep things comfy.

It's fun.

Holy shit, you can't even count or read. What the fuck is wrong with you.
I can't believe how badly you embarrass yourself.
Read the post you're replying to again.

I'm tired of monster girls. They are boring now.

It's not a harem.

I'm not.

If anything, I'd like an actual monster girl romance story that isn't harem shit or blatant fanservice.

Just a man trying to woo a spooky monster and overcoming the social adversity of all that entails.

We already got that in MGQ.
Actually, everything post MGQ has been boring and shitty.

Why should I listen to you when you are so stupid you can't count, read, form a valid argument or even look up the definition of a word before speak, meaning you are so stupid and ignorant you always assume you are right about anything you say.

But it's not?

All I can find is dub and seanig subs

>look up the definition

Interactions with people don't always lead to romance. And the girls are at most have a crush on the teacher. A crush that they will grow out of because this isn't that kind of show.

MGQ was so much fun. A clever poke at RPG tropes, a fun story, characters, and final-fantasy tier 'The last boss is God you're killing God do you get the religious symbology', except done blatantly to make fun of it. If only I could actually recommend it to people...

What?

Why do you keep replying to the same post multiple times? And don't even bother posting edited or doctored screen shots, that just gives you away even more.

Either way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem_(genre)
>in anime and manga is characterized by a protagonist surrounded amorously by three or more members of either the same and/or opposing gender, sex, and/or love interests.[1]

A harem is defined by the number of people who have a love interest in a single other character, not if a single other character is in a relationship with multiple other people at the same time.

By your logic not even To Love RU is a harem.

>feels like a lefty's wet dream
Japan doesn't even know what the left is user.

>Replying to the same post multiple times

Last (You) for this special kind of autism. I even linked the goddamn definition and you're still jumping through hoops. Get the fuck out of this thread if you hate the series so fucking much you imbred sperg.

>Yuki is the only one that doesn't want sensei's dick
This girl just keeps getting better and better.

Well I hate Vidya, do mgq can fuck off.

I just want cute monster shenanigans and some heartfelt romance

Your harem googles are broken. All I see is a group of kids interacting with their teacher.

>Citation Needed

>I hate Vidya
That's okay, because visual novels are not videogames.

Keep your "you" reddit bullshit, just hang yourself instead, it's a better use of your life.
And the definition you posted isn't the one that applies to anime and manga.

>saying citation needed to a post with linked sources
Holy shit, this is the same as you failing to count and read in previous posts. What is wrong with harem shitters, they are so brain damaged.

You can't be serious.

Don't reply to the retard. Notice how he completely ignored me saying to get the fuck out of the thread if he hates the series so much. He's just here to shitpost.

>these two perfectly fine girls should've been gay instead because that makes my wee wee harder
You yurifags get worse each passing day.

>Yuki doesn't want to fuck him at all
>Hikari is just clingy as fuck
>Himari is more or less irrelevant
>2/5 characters want to fuck him
>IT'S A HAREM
It's not a harem, dingus.

You're a literal retard. Read the wikipedia page, the citation is a 404'd page of a blog.
You're right. last (You) for him.

Why are you back linking your own posts and talking to yourself?

What makes it REALLY obvious that they are your posts is that you don't call out yourself on being retarded for saying "Citation Needed" needed to a post that's already citing its sources.

I didn't ignore anything you said, I proved you wrong with a correct source.

I'm aware, but as stated in a previous post:
>MGQ was so much fun. A clever poke at RPG tropes, a fun story, characters, and final-fantasy tier 'The last boss is God you're killing God do you get the religious symbology

It's Vidya derivative, and therefore Vidya shit.

MGQ has some vidya elements. A bare-bones combat system with reverse-rape /ss if you lose. But you're a noble hero, and wouldn't lose to filthy monsters, right?

In all seriousness, it's plenty fun, but if you don't like Vidya then you probably won't get some of the references or appreciate it for what it is. And that's perfectly all right, if it's not your cup of tea.

Hora hora

>Depriving yourself of the greatest monster girl media ever made because of some autistic crusade against anything that could even remotely be considered a videogame
How many times were dropped on the head as a child?

>if I say I'm not going to reply anymore and keep replying pretending to be different people it makes it look like I'm more than one person!

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=tag&tagid=2859&reltb=animetb
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HaremGenre
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Harem
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ハーレムもの

How many more sources do you want? They all say the same exact thing.

>so literally depraved and brain damaged that you assume everyone thinks with their dick like you do
How sad.

>not a harem

Doubtful

>Depriving yourself of the greatest monster girl media ever made
I'm confident that My Sweet Alien is, and shall remain for the foreseeable future, the best piece of monster girl media.

>It's not a harem.
keep telling yourself that and it going to be regarded as the show watched by autists desperate to defend it

>he can't enjoy thing he assumes as "harem"

Did you miss last week the hundred threads people made about the loli yuri scene in Maid Dragon? They were all talking about how hard their dicks were during the scene. This is just one recent example about the blandest reason you have to imagine two normal girls as gay.

So where are the other guys, they also have to be important

So we're still replying to the harem poster that is literally here just to shitpost and derail?

Watch the show and find out.

>assumes
No, it actually is a harem, no one assumes it is.
I bet you're one of the retards who screeched for years on end about My Teenage Snafu shit not being a harem.

IT'S A PARODY

>anyone who doesn't agree with my own personal (wrong) definition of words is a shitpsoter trying to derail the thread
How are you not the one trying to derail the thread considering you don't even want to discuss the show, you just want to insult people for not agreeing with you.

More manga fucking when?

What is there to discuss anyway?

You know what they say about assumptions, user. They make you fucking retarded.

Don't know. However, some faggot screaming that this show is a harem when he's been proven wrong is not a point of discussion.

Are we getting character songs or something similar?

What?

Because a thread on Sup Forums is a hugbox. You see, people need to agree with one another to discuss an anime and debates and shitposting are pretty much the same thing these days so the best thing to do it to remove debates and just talk about the series peacefully.

Careful, someone might actually think you're serious.

It doesn't even matter if he's right or wrong. He's dragging everyone ITT with his bitchfit about harems and prevents discussion in the long run.

You haven't proven anyone wrong. Just because you ignore what people say to you doesn't mean you have proven them wrong. See I still find it funny how you can't even count and then you try to call other people retards.

Yeah, even now he's still replying to me out of autistic spite. I'm pretty sure he's saging too.

Why are the manga designs so fat?

You don't even know what the word spite or autism means.
And again, the amount of irony in all of your posts is hilarious. You call me autistic while you are refusing to reply to anything said to you. Which means that you are failing to communicate, which is what autism is.

And why wouldn't I use sage, are you retarded? These posts have nothing at all to do with anime or mange. It's literally nothing but trying to make you stop shitposting.

Yukki might actually low-key best girl lads.

Dunno, she leaves me cold.

Her cuteness gives me chills

Its cute but a better studio could have made it really good.

>Low-key
Kill yourself back to Facebook you underage mentally stunted pignigger.

I dunno. She's embarrassed to admit she likes gag manga.

>Yuki is the only one that doesn't want sensei's dick

you are too pure for this world, tripfag friend

Yuki just wants a dick, she doesn't care whose one.

>Feels good knowing I'll never be this Sup Forums.
ill give you three days

the girls are "too human" bc the show is an allegory for living with disabilities

>Show

I'm pretty sure the mangaka just wanted to make a series about cute monster girls without the monster part. We don't have confirmation of any male versions of the demis.

wrong on both. We just had a gay incubus boi in last ep.

He's an "anti succubus weapon". We have no idea what he is.

course we do.
Gay and/or incubus.

>claims this show is a harem
>ships Hikari and Yuki
Guys, we're dealing with that autistic yurifag who ruined the thread a couple of weeks ago. Don't give him any (You)s.

>harem

Just like how Azumanga is a harem with the male teacher