IMPEACHMENT COMING

IMPEACHMENT COMING

DRUMPF IS FUCKING DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cM_dr4942X8
youtube.com/watch?v=FRMThmJnJAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

K

Get rid of him then. I want to see what happens next. I suspect you commiecunts won't like it.

>Natasha
IT WAS THE RUSSIANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Comes literally the day after McCabe got grilled for 8 hours and they're now asking for eveyone associated with him to be on the record
>"HOLY SHIT DRUMPF IMPEACHED!"

God, today is a 2-for-1 BTFO of liberals, isn't it?

Mueller is a Russian agent. Putin is trying to use him to get rid of Trump, who he fears.

Lol it’s going to be about the end of the investigation

>dems this desperate to change news cycle

or she realized that the mueller investigation is tainted and wants it gone lol

>IMPEACHMENT COMING

you wish faggot... your ass is gonna be hurting soon.

For those that haven't been paying attention to how the left operates, here's how this is going to play out.

The left absolutely will NOT let Trump have a win without something to bring him back down again. Mueller is going to say something ambiguous that is going to "hurt" Trump (not really, but the media is going to spin this shit like it's the end of Trump). Every time something good happens for Trump, in this case tax reform, the left brings out their corrupt dogs to change media headlines.

>we aint found shit

Saved you the time

So I assume at this point in time, every single 'Murrican does not give a shit about this whole IMPEACH thing, right? Hearing about this every single fucking day just makes it sound silly.

>IMPEACHMENT IS COMING
>LIBS IN 2025
>"SEE WE GOT RID OF TRUMP! ohh DJT jr is now prez?! REEEEEEEEEE"

This. It's gonna be:
>"We caught a few people!"
>Two for lying under oath, one for unrelated money crimes
>"But we're working hard!"
>"Point that camera towards me so I can distract from the tax bill"

Dems bet on the wrong horse with this special council, and now with the tax bill passed and most republicans joining Trump, along with McCain dying soon, dems are a hollow party with zero to offer.

About time.
Say it with me drumpfkins

>Madame President

2 genders
2 scoops
2 slices
12 cokes

2 INVESTIGATIONS FO RAGNALD RUMPHFFFFFPT!
2 terms

It’s more likely they are going to shut mueller down.

Bump?

Investigation needs to end so they can force McCabe to testify about “matters within the scope of the investigation”

Since you are from Romainia, I will let slide your stupidity of U.S political procedure. Y'see, if Trump was actually impeached and removed then the Vice president (Pence) would be president, not the fucking LOSER of the the fucking election. You ignorant savage.

ALL I WANT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS!

>Warner
QUICK divert from the tax win! RUSSIAAAA!!!

How does Mark Warner speak for the future of the investigation though? I thought the senate investigation was a separate thing?

KEEP ME POSTED

ummmm, sweetie, think again :)

POLTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

THOSE RUSSIAN HACKERS WHO TALKED ABOUT BEING PAID TO HACK THE DNC ARE LYING, GOYIM

WARNER BTFOOOOOOO

Burr just announced a few days ago that the Hillary and Stein campaigns are now gonna be investigated by the Senate in 2018.

Warner is crying because the Republicans have no more interviews planned regarding Trump. That's what his shitty press conference is about. More crying.

2018 will be fun with all the Dem interviews.

there was a post that got deleted about an hour ago purporting to be Q and saying it starts today.

anyone screen cap this?

It was me. I'm Q.
War with the serpent people begins tonight. At 11:27pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Cap this.

look at my ID faggot. I'm Q. It begins at 11:23. Don't fall for LARPs

>2 terms
thats where you are wrong kiddo

Stop larping, niggers.

NO, I AM Q!

No, I'm Q, nothing will happen

The ones where they say president pelosi are even funnier for the record

HOLY FUCK NEW Q POST!
>GET IN HEEEERE
>SHARE THIS ON FACEBERRRG

Just somebody post a link to this faggots speech I am driving and I want to watch him cry

im fucking Q and I demand you all buy the latest season of the voice on amazon RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!!!

why do they sing?
who sing?
what is singing?

BLIMPREACH SCRORMPHG NOWWWWRRR

youtube.com/watch?v=cM_dr4942X8

I preferred mega user :(

Nay, it is I that am Q

Holy fuck. My 65 year old dad who browses here just emailed me a link to this post. WTF!?!?!?

ahahahahahahahah weaponized boomers. topest kek

stream

youtube.com/watch?v=FRMThmJnJAo

TRUMPGH INNDEEEEEEEEEADCHEEEEED

i went to the /cbts/ containment board earlier just to see if the LARP was still going strong. They have themselves convinced the Atlanta airport power going out was a cover so they could apprehend George Soros who is now being held at camp david because Trump called it a very special place. Those boomers are cancerous.

Eh, both are up for the Sup Forums's award of Biggest LARP For The Current Year.

based

>youtube.com/watch?v=FRMThmJnJAo
this fucker is going full civil war

Surely, this is the end of Blumph

Knowing Boomers are actually lurking and getting hit with JQ redpills all the time in what must be like a nuclear airburst over their widdle Dispensationalist feels is an esoteric kind of feel

Imagine actually BEING a boomer and getting the JQ. You'd have to go to the grave knowing your generation ruined the West

blumpf refusing to cooperate and obstructing justice CONFIRMED by based Senator Warner

Jesus christ. Boomers are pure aids.

nah, you'll just cry more faggot

>YOU MUST SUCK MUELLER'S DICK, HE HAND-PICKED ONLY THE BEST JEWS AND CLINTON DONORS

Wow it's fucking nothing

i can't listen o this mother fucker any more.

Went on the Mueller sub.
Shilling has dropped off.
Criticism of Hillary with thousands of upboats
Doubt about media with thousands of upboats
Doubt about impeachment chances
Is it ogre for the Clinton clique?

who the fuck voted for this cock smoker.

Oh this dumb cunt. Mueller removed the Jew FBI agent who threw the Clinton investigation and started the Trump investigation, sure. But he DIDN'T TELL CONGRESS, WHICH IS WHY THE PROBE IS NOW HAPPENING.

And now
>muh rushuh
Still no evidence ever presented.

100% disinformation. I'm done with this guy

Sup Forums is spreading disinfo from Russian cyber agents

shareblue pls

>He is a really good guy. We should just go ahead and impeach drumpf without waiting for his findings.

>post yfw we purge the senate and become the galatic empire under Sheev Trumpatine

Does this dude get gibs from shareblue? Because he's all about their talking points like a memeflag poster

Ho shit he mentioend pardons. Its true about turn coats. Trump hinted about it recently. The establishment are fucking Q U A K I N G.

Does this really have to be an everyday occurrence? Impeach him already or just STFU.

kek if your dad reads this call your son a faggot

It's literally "Pls stop paying attention to the fact the FBI is now being probed for collusion with the DNC to illegally spy on the Trump campaign and fabricate reasons for FISA warrants."

Thanks god what a Fagge that asshole is the only threat road and people like him what a bunch of bullshit

It's going to be years before they finish this investigation. Trump will have been re elected and finished with his second term before these numb nuts get done calling witnesses at this rate. What a god damned waste of money.

Ummm no dipshit. And tell your mother I said hi and thanks.Moron

hmmm

>Warner crying into a mic for 10mins about Drumpf

thanks for wasting my time

lol, this she-thing is one of the dumbest pundits on TV. try again shilltard

costanza.jpg

I am Cue.

Leo rises

Orion’s Belt will fall

Virgos will be raped

Cancer dead once and for all.