Pol is just /r9k/ for people who use racism to hide their insecurities

Pol is just /r9k/ for people who use racism to hide their insecurities

Other urls found in this thread:

truthfight.com/wisconsin-gopalt-right-candidate-says-jew-pretending-white-undermine-white-race/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep, so what?

>racism

Most of the people here should probably talk to a therapist

Sci is just /r9k/ for people who use science and math to hide their insecurities

Says the communist

I have one, she is my mistress too. I fuck her and my wife doesnt have a clue! Fuck the pain away

you need a new therapist

its funny when you get to have positive ID's for some in social media and you suddenly feel empathy form them once you see how they look and all makes sense.

Most people anywhere should. Most therapists talk to therapists. Are you above it?

Do you have any references for therapi- oh wait haha... I am not into poo sex.

>racism

NazBols are not communists, that is why there is a communist flag aside from the nazbol's. NazBols are the russian version of the nazi party, now if you consider nazis to be commies then there is nothing I will be able to say to make you change your mind about that statement.

>meme flag

>Talking with a therapist
>Paying someone because you can't deal with your problems
The only good answer

because there is so much intelligent discussion here
No i was being genuine, therapy is good. I'm just saying the "i may be a loser but at least i'm not a nigger" mentality isn't going to lead you to a good place
people on here larp about murdering black people all the time, you're being reductive

Jews and shabbos goys the lot of them

"muh right wing virtue signalling". You know that stormfags are real and they are fucking racist as hell. I'm even putting aside the 14/88's some do genuinely want to have a future for their children and keep their values.

Nice try but suggesting that someone else try therapy is never genuine.

lol xD

Can confirm

You sound mad

So your single braincell just figured out the whole concept of Sup Forums and it shares a common sub cult like peoples, nations, tribes?

You're basically inside an insane asylum which has no walls.

Therapists are mostly Jewish no thanks.

Are you me? because unless you are i dont think you can tell me the motives behind what i say. Therapy is good and there are a ton of mentally ill insecure people on Sup Forums that could use it

>muh no true scotsman

look man im just a NEET who has nothing better to do than smoke weed and shit on people with inferior cultures and aesthetics

Why not create a fulfilling life for yourself that doesn't require you to beat up a strawman of brown people for you to find self satisfaction

communism is for lazy faggots that want free stuff without working hard, they also want to kill everyone and starve everyone to death.

The real redpill is that the true/final form of Sup Forums IS /r9k/ and each board is just an expression of a particular robot hobby or defense mechanism.

I had one for a while for my anxiety. Didn't dare talk about my political views though.

racism is for pest control

the pests have to be bred to be afraid of racists

if the pests aren't afraid of racists, they are a threat

It’s not all about me.

>weed
Kill yourself faggot
Suicidati frocio

Your therapy isn't going to work unless you open up with the therapist.

real shit

No it's politically incorrect. This place is for insecure and secure people both. The other shit show is just for beta cucks to complain in.

>Didn't dare talk about my political views though.
My one told me to do so a few hours ago.

>I just stereotyped a group of people to accuse them of stereotyping a group of people.

Retard.

If you were genuine about it you wouldn't have said anything.

xD

I actually have had this image for a while, because its always true. Also I dont use reddit. Explain to me how Hitler was a communist.

>if you were genuine about the thing you said you wouldn't have said it

genius

go back to making a hierarchy list of the most intelligent races

because this board is too much fun, why cant you have people shit talking to each other does it offend/affect you in any way?

Please, pol is 40% chad

t. fellow pussy slayer

piss off faggot i dont even smoke weed socially i do it by myself in my room to waste time

People need to learn to help themselves user. It's why I should stop talking to you.
>tfw my therapist died in October
We used to go 15 minutes over and he didn't give a shit if he had to keep a patient waiting. The absolute madman.

Sup Forums is mostly Chads. Stacey's mad because all the boys who agree with her backwards views are betacucks.

I have no insecurities. I used to have many, I admit, but unironically and being completely honest I was a communist when I had those insecureties. Now I have none and I'm the complete opposite of what I used to be ideologically.

>go back to making a hierarchy list of the most intelligent races
1. 5th dimensional demons
2. reptilians
3. grays
4. humans
5. sub-humans

>I was a communist when I had those insecureties
And isn't that what it all stems from? Being jealous of people who are more successful than yourself, instead of admiring them?

>reddit told me bolshevism isn't REAL gommyism :DD
>mentions hitler but doesn't pertain to the conversation at all

Liberals are the ones relying on groupthink and incessantly yearning acceptance though. Sup Forums, as a whole, does not give a shit in its pursuit of ultimate truth and justice.

communism really is the most degenerate ideology

>Fuck the pain away
the pain youre causing your family?

It's not about "success" lad, that is stupid, it is about understanding of life, being confident, proud of yourself. You can be dead poor but be fit and have a good personality and be rich and an ugly-looking autistic fucker. In my case when I was a teen though I never had problems with anybody I was a bit of an autist for some reason. To be honest I didn't even know why I was a communist, probably because of anti-church and humanitarian shit from my mother and uncle.

>It's not about "success" lad, that is stupid, it is about understanding of life, being confident, proud of yourself
you just said it isn't about success and then you defined it

I didn't even know what it really was about back then. Thankfully I've learned a lot since then and I have formed well backed strong opinions.

Depending on the person they say success=wealth or power. I simply believe it's being at peace with yourself.

Pretty much, but we're not wrong.

>I have formed well backed strong opinions.
have you user? it sounds like you can be talked into anything. a normal persons political leanings evolve, they dont swing wildly to match their new internet friends

Dude, medical secrets. As long as you don't say you are going to take action, they can't do shit. I redpilled mine for year, now she votes for right wing, is losing weight and has a future husband who works.

>ultimate truth and justice
Because they simply don't exist. Trying to pursue utopias you create dystopias as we have been seeing in the last decades. Accepting the limitations of society and the human species are the first steps to really improving both.

Mate, I said I was a teen back then. My brain probably wasn't even fully developed. What is odd and pathetic is to see an adult having the mentality of a teen which is pretty much Europe today.

>muh relativism

You shut your dirty, lying mouth. BOTH exist and have ruled this world for decades before (( somebody )) tried to muddy the waters. Civilization bloomed and prospered under these noble pursuits.

And what was I saying you fucking retard? The traditional moral values may not be perfect but are they best we've got since the average individual is not capable of fully developing his own moral thought thus leading to the massive clusterfuck and degeneracy we see today.

Jewish pseudoscience isn't going to help you. Same goes for communism.

Is it racism if I only hate blacks and jews?

>since the average individual is not capable of fully developing his own moral thought
so you are a communist

Why are all australians so arrogant in proportion to their stupidity? D&C shills, call everything communism, resort in childish shitposting, get severely buttblasted when shitposted, don't know how to have a civilized discussion. You bogans are the niggers of the western world, all tanned and eternally suffering from the inferiority complex of living in a shithole island.

Yeah, hiding it.

truthfight.com/wisconsin-gopalt-right-candidate-says-jew-pretending-white-undermine-white-race/

Surely I'm not an ancap larper. I also when through that stage when I was a teenager, just after the communist stage.

Nazbol is a meme ideology

Also
>communism
>traditional values
how old are you?

>traditional values
>how old are you?
im a 35 year old family man user. tell me about your "values"

Could be. Many redditors immigrated in the last year.

most of the people here should put a gun in their mouth

I just said I have no own values you shitty retard. I have accepted my limitations and embraced the traditional ones.

this mother fucker would be buttfucking corpses if no one said not to

Are you by any chance a faggot? Wanting to fuck dead people in the arse says a lot about you.

Yes, and?

>average individual

There's your problem right there, bucko. Why the fuck are we supposed to settle for the lowest common denominator? These "average individuals" need to fucking be removed like the cancerous faggots they are.

Peace is the greatest fucking lie we've been sold as a people. Peace is what has enabled the progressive destruction of us as a people.

Reddit is just a hugbox for faggots too scared to try red pills.

>no argument
keep squirming little commie

>Peace is what has enabled the progressive destruction of us as a people.
Partly but I believe it's a minor factor. People's average morality is both set by foreign influence and state enforcement. If you lift state enforcement the average way of thinking shouldn't change much as long as it's not exposed to foreign influence (inertia), so here you have the answer as to why this change happened. War's influence on cultural/moral values is limited.

When you have pests you hire an exterminator.

garbage slide thread

#MyBordersMyChoice
get in here:

You are the one with no argument. I have read about Dugin and his NazBol fuckery, it's a literal meme ideology; it actually offends commies because it uses their precious sickle and hammer. Also You are avoiding to explain how Hitler is not actually a commie, since you know that I'm right about how the nazbol party is a russian copy of the nazi party. And those are things we discuss here at Sup Forums when we make our Third position general threads, those are big boy discussions about politics, not your usual D&C shitposting for manchilds you love so much. Now let me predict your next post: since you are obviously not very smart you will just post some "stay salty you shitskin" comment. And again, I have literally never seen a single bogan maturely discussing anything, you guys have such a fragile ego you resort on hiding your fear to be wrong into your retarded "shitposting".

didn't read

Translation for brainlets: I'm right, you're wrong. You are too afraid to engage argumentation to protect your ego. Maybe deep inside you are not that dumb, just insecure (and lonely).