User BREADING PROGRAM PRIMER

I’ve noticed that many anons have similar questions about womenz so I wrote this little treatise up for you as a way to help propagate the species.

1. Watch some MGTOW material to break fairy tale programing and redpill yourself, but don’t take it too seriously
2. Watch some pick-up arts, social dynamics, seduction arts material to get excited and learn how much fun you can have, but don’t take it too seriously
3. Watch the old “The Twighligh Zone” ‘Glove Cleaner’ episode and take it to heart
4. Get fit
5. Get centered (#4 will have your most of the way there)
6. Get confident (#4 and 5 will help)
7. Be charming and occasionally a little aggressive at first, but once she says yes you no longer need to prove anything. She’s already interested.
8. Don’t go on expensive dates at first.
9. Don’t be “looking for something serious”, even if you are
10. Have fun and change scenery (venue) once or twice on the first date
11. Don’t sell yourself or talk yourself up intentionally, don’t reveal too much too fast (leave some mystery)
12. Don’t answer every question, at least not directly. Especially rapid-fire Qs. (leave mystery)
13. Only compliment one thing, but not her best quality, don't be be too ‘nice’, or too agreeable (say no to at least one thing)
14. Boldly tell her what you want from her (unless it’s #9)
15. Take her by the hand gently but firmly and pull her somewhere (dance floor, photo booth or something)
16. If she turns down a move or a kiss, reacting smoothly with grace can get you MAJOR credit
17. Do one thing ‘sweet’ but act like its nothing personal, (it’s just you, not her)
18. Don’t ask her for a 2nd date right after the 1st. Leave her some space and in suspense
19. Women like older men despite anything they or anyone else says
20. Women only like younger men if they are considerably better than themselves
21. Women can sometimes use a pathetic man, but will respect only a centered man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZTEhCS8jzE&
youtube.com/watch?v=6Nk0RV2lA1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cont.
Details
A. Don’t allow her to talk about other guys on your time without some form of rebuke (this is often a “shit test”, a sign or disrespect (a test of your self-respect).
B. Keep things simple and light hearted. People don’t always remember what you said, they remember how you made them feel.
C. Until things get serious, be dating several, and be honest about it.
D. For MGTOW material I recommend Paul Elam. For Pick-up/Seduction, Real Social Dynamics and “Coach Corey"
E. While many of the same advice does apply, relationships are a whole other game. One I won’t address this and probably couldn’t address it as well. It would probably take a book and even then there’s nowhere near the same kind of guarantee of success. I will only say don’t let her change you by manipulation, push you around, or break you, and good luck, brother.

There are deep reasons behind all of these parts which you may or may not be able to discern on your own. I’ll try to answer any question while I’m here or you will naturally learn the why’s on your own.

I'm not taking breeding advice from someone who cannot spell breeding correctly.

Whoops. Women actually do like proper spelling. Possibly why I'm not married. Is it possible to edit or delete the OP?

You had one job user
kys

Jesus, you want me to read all that just to get a girl?

It's really about getting in their pants. Which I reckon is realistically the only way to "get a girl" in current year. But yeah, if you're not having trouble with that, there's little reason to read, user.

No, I mean pussy probably isn't worth it if I got to read all that

Bunp because this is solid. Also read "the rational male" by Rollo. Women need not be a struggle anons. Get it sorted.

That's a good attitude, user. You can leave class early. I don't often use the term 'breeding'. But maybe the misspelling will get enough of you spelling-autists in here chiding me for it to bump the thread to the top.

>get centered

Elaborate op

I'm pretty sure our forefathers didn't have to put on such a retarded act.

to be ‘centered’ is a zen sort of thing. To be solid, immovable at your core, and at the same time nonexistent. It comes from knowing that ‘you’ are really nothing, and everything. Nothing really matters, and everything matters. And being able to move at will between the two. I think I mostly learned it from life + listening to the material from the YT channel Actualized.org. Specifically the mediation stuff. Although I no longer practice the meditation itself, the centeredness took, and stuck.

FUCK YOU GIVE ME CIRCUSES INSTEAD

You have to go back, user.
[spoiler]kidding[/spoiler]

"The friend zone" is a spook.

How obvious is it that this a shit shill post by an ESL person...fuck off...

Fuck difference does that make, faggot?

Replicant Fish is probably your best source for MGTOW material. Sometimes he goes on and on, but his points are unfiltered and fucking raw.

Women are so fucked, if it wasn't for a few good reasons I'd go MGTOW. But now they can fuck with you regardless of if you've ever even met them. So might as well jump in with both feet.
youtube.com/watch?v=wZTEhCS8jzE&

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

Speaking of feet and going asexual by innovatory gag reflex, anyone remember this vid?
youtube.com/watch?v=6Nk0RV2lA1I

(((MGTOW))) ??? You think that's fucking red pill? You autistic cunt

They are irrational animals, at core little better than children and potentially much, much more dangerous. Western men need to collectively stop codling them and letting them push them around. That's the only way to stop them for looking elsewhere for a 'real man' even after all the "stronk woman" talk. With nobody left to dominate, they'll naturally want to have children for that purpose.

Learn to read, faggot.

Current year, user. Current year.