GOYIM YES!

>Sexbots will be able to cheat on their partners and hide it from them by lying, a robotics psychologist has claimed.

thesun.co.uk/tech/5177824/devious-sex-robots-are-so-intelligent-they-will-be-able-to-get-away-with-cheating-by-lying-to-their-human-partners/
archive.fo/Ls26y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SbOmHm7RUYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't wait cuck patch so I can watch BBCs fuck my sexbot.

I’m waiting for artificial wombs first.

Unless you just design them not to.

In any case it's not "cheating". If someone else uses your washing machine is it "cheating" on you?

>sexbots will spy on you
>sexbots will murder you
>sexbots will cheat on you
Why do they keep publishing crap like this? Sexbots won't do shit. They'll just wiggle a bit and annoy you with their chat bot AI until you turn it off. Well, they'll probably spy on you though.
kek
I hope they'll make BBCbots so that I can get cucked whenever I want!

>be level 4 mgtow
>finally escape the eternal roastie with a robot gf
>still get cucked

Only if ots programmed by feminists and tribal members

Impregnation fetish?

Would it be gay for a bunch of bros to share a sexbot? I don't think so. It's just being bros.

>robot psychologist

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!1!!1!!

Time to repopulate!

Clean it thoroughly after use. If they have an interchangeable vagina insert everyone uses their own. Like the head on an electric toothbrush.

my robot thinks i am a racist.....she only does it from behind

You probably cheat on your waifu u degenerate

sex robot dry cleaners by shlomo

this

>Not just turning off your sexbot and storing it in a locked closet or something.
People are so stupid, this article is obviously written by women to scare men into staying with 3D.

Dude it's a fucking robot, just turn it off and remove the battery if you're scared it's gonna "cheat on you" LOL.

Fucking retards this is the stupidest shit I've ever read.

Exactly the same as fucking a bar slut.

If that's the case I can remove her sentience and fuck my property inside that cold hard walking, talking corpse.

Botted.com the new Blacked.com?
Real Bois can't compete with Robbie the Robot.
U mad realboi?
Fucking kek.

Can you do that with a real woman with getting arrested, user? Truly they are the future that we yearn to have without STDs, no doubt.

Came to post this. Since when is this a thing? Fucking kikes just keep inventing new "professions" to keep up with their lies.

>Get a white sexbot
>white sexbot finds a black sexbot in the neighboorhood
>they run off in the wild
>still need money
>sexbot finds a working bot cause they are Women and Nigger so they don't get any money
>Sexbot cuck another bot with a niggerbot
>mfw jewish AI

So basically it's just a woman without the aging and becoming unattractive and voting for shitskin invasion. So still better than an actual woman.

How would they get rid of the chains and escape from my basement though? Oh, it will be cheating with the other bots I keep there? Hot.

>Developing AI

All you need is skin that feels like skin and a pussy that feels like a pussy, everything else is stupid and unecessary.

>a robotics psychologist

This.
I own a sex doll. Knows her place in the closet and knows its only used as a cum disposer. No talking. No feelings. No workaround scheduling. No bitching. No clingyness. Just fuck and fuck off

>robotics psychologist
what kind of retarded shit is this? this wont happen unless you program it to happen

>If someone else uses your washing machine is it "cheating" on you?
Same could be said for real women .

What I do with my robots is my business and my waifu's preprogrammed response says she's ok with it.

It'd be nice if it could pick up trash and dirty clothes tho.

>women all cheat on you
>design and build sexbot
>even it cheats on you
You'll always be a cuck LOL

Yes goy, sexbots will cheat on you like human women. Stop using them

clickbait article. nobody cares if the information is genuine

>men want their sexbots to have full AI
lol roasties getting desperate

just make her wirelessly interact with the roomba and future trash, laundry bots.

>implying i won't buy multiple sexbots so they can fuck each other while i watch

FUCK THE BBC

post pics

This

All the dumb people confusing human looking for human.
It's not true biological AI.

A.I is just fucking algorithms to mimick sentience

Who cares anyhow.
They will be illegal before your robo-wifu can cheat on you with cyber-chad.

youtu.be/SbOmHm7RUYI

>robotics psychologist