MAJOR FALSE FLAG INCOMING TOMORROW

Everything is pointing to it... The recent happenings are likely leading up to something major.

-major tax bill just passed
-2 transport systems attacked over last couple days including a (((train derailment)))
-mysterious atlanta airport power outage which led to an Israeli plane flying out during the outage
-rumors of nuclear warhead being flown to Tel Aviv
-UFOs confirmed by pentagon
-Jerusalem happenings
-MSM claiming Trump may attempt a coup using military
-Rumors of NESARA being inplemented

This is it boys... I cant handle this chaos... we shouldve voted for Hillary and continued being ignorant

Fake and gay.

also tomorrow is 12/21

PROVE IT

Don’t forget that Chicago is trying to call the UN in to get the noggers under control

Source on Israeli plane? I only knew about A plane.

no london bombings please

Is it the solstice too? You knows spirit cookers dig that shit.

/cpd/ still going strong in the winter? I wanna see UN vs MILITARY vs NOGS

A bunch of cargo planes including an Israeli one left during the blackout- through from what I can see anything regarding it's contents is likely just rumours and blind speculation.

Landed at the hub in Tel Aviv. i dont have link but the online flightradar tracker site has it and u can see it flew to Tel Aviv

it flew out during the outage

Check his digits, what other proof do you need?

all of you niggers need to fugg off, back to
>>>>>>>

kek. false flag nuke Jerusalem and blame Trump. Trump laughs his ass off while Jews and Muslims go to war while Trump is doing his the Donald stuff.

winwin

and then when nothing happens no one notices but when something does actually happened the daily "its happening tomorrow!" faggot will be "proven right"

If they went through the trouble to black out airport and back up systems, why didn't they find a way to avoid flight tracker? I'm guessing military jets don't show on the app.

>not a single poster in this thread is even American

I'm just a little late to the party, user bro.

bump

source?

Fuck off larping leaf faggot.

I wouldn't want to live in america what with all the suing but the unpalatable truth is you're just further along the curve, for better or for worse

Tell me more about the Atlanta blackout. I browse Sup Forums everyday but only cought tidbits about the blackout

The beginning of project bluebeam

fire drill at airport same day, rumours of nuke being smuggled from the one plane that flew out

>rumors of nuclear warhead being flown to Tel Aviv
exactly that.
if you had a nuke wh would you say anything?