Why?

Why?

They should all be illegal

Are they fat shaming?

>implying gays stay together for that long

When you construct things that way you're sure to get the answer you want. For me it just stops the conversation.

>something has impurities
>this is reason enough to further corrupt it

mhhmmm..

Because mental illness shouldn't be normalized.

Those people deny main function of a human being - reproduction. So it is not supposed to be approved.

Like half of gay men have 100 sex partners a year. You're picking an outlier for traditional marriage and comparing it with something that doesn't even exist outside (((Hollywood))) propaganda.

Fuck off kike.

>I'm a doctor who accidentally killed a patient
>I'm a serial killer who has murdered over 60 people in the last 20 years
>hurrh shurr why is the second one even illegal if the first one isn't?
you enable my apples

1) Love happens
2) That's a protestant dilemma. Also, nobody is obliged to hit the traget at the first shot.
>3)Marriage

1) Lot's of places have laws requiring you to be sober when getting married.
2) No-fault divorce should be abolished again, as it used to be.
3) Homos are hedonists who drag society down into debauchery and degeneracy; there's a reason most people throughout history have been against them.

>fags are great when compared to the bottom 10% of reprobates
Is this supposed to be pro or anti Fag?

no fag has been in a commited relationship for 20 years

Marriage is a religious institute. There doesn't need to be any other reason. The only reason fags want to marry is to degrade the religious institute. Just change common law laws if ANYTHING. Or have them sign an agreement that when they get married they will be adopting. But then we have to deal with faggots raising new faggots.

fpbp

this is the Lie (((They))) have sold us
that homos and sodomites are normal people just like us

>pic related
when allowed to be gay do they act like normal people? no the reveal in the fact that they are freaks of nature

>implying gays won't marry in Las Vegas or be gold diggers
>implying marriage is about relationship and not procreation
>implying homosexuals have healthier relationships although studies show they are more prone to domestic violence
Horsey is a fag

Marriage is between a man and a woman.
I don't mind gays forming a civil union but it should not be called marriage and should not benefit from tax breaks.

Qutar?

This.

>file name
Come on, at least try to be subtle. No person has this many bait slides.

No fag has been in a "committed relationship" for 20 years. It's literally impossible for them.

Fags are just bullying christians

>gay couple
>committed relationship for 20 years

bulshit

we need to write a new Inferno for the 9 levels of Leftist virtue signalling.
1. can be something like saying white people dont like spice and 9 can be decriminalizing mass Islamic child rape gangs

>state having any say about a relationship between adults

But the church doesn't allow any of that?

they are all degenerate and should all be illegal, fuck you. Also, let's stop pretending that married homo couples are long term exclusive. Gay couples practice non-exclusivity at far higher rates than heteros, even fags will admit the whole idea of gay "marriage" is a joke, and solely exists to undermine white societies.

My problem with these kinds of arguments is that they almost seem like saying: "bad thing: legal, bad thing: legal, why is this other bad thing illegal"?

Two bad things being legal does not, and should not, be used to make something else legal, good or bad.

It's like saying: people are legally allowed to kill themselves with cigarettes, why shouldn't they be allowed to smoke pot?"

Are you TRYING to make gay marriage look like a bad thing?

These kinds of arguments need to be made with positive comparisons.

"Hetero love leads to marriage: legal; Gay love leads to marriage: Illegal"

Or

"Gay people adopting children: legal; gay people getting house loans: legal; gay marriage: illegal"

This way, the argument can never be "Those other things should be illegal, too."

fip bip

Is that the fucking hot sauce from Spongebob

> can never be

Forgot where I am. I meant, one would at least need to come up with some sort of point that you haven't spoonfed them yourself.

you're just mad that guy could beat the shit out of you

What's with all the 6 year old horsey bullshit

It's not illegal plus they're all pretty bad, but I don't hate gays, I just don't think it's OK NOW because it is just becoming a trend to be "rebellious" and "hip and cool"

MEANWHILE IN REALITY...

>homos
>committed relationship
lol

Faggots shouldn't even be allowed to live among us, let alone get married.

this, 100% serious

Top notch post

I take it you don't like any form of birth control or masturbation

To be honest you should be killed for being openly gay

this, anonymous surveys of homosexual couples always give astounding results of infidelity/unfaithfulness.

well...the irony is they were basically illegal for awhile.
Then some European kings decided they wanted to get divorces and serfs decided they wanted to drink booze...and well now all three things are legal in most developed countries.

>using the worst examples of hetero marriage to compare gay marriage
Made me think too senpai

FPBP

Marriage is meant to encourage people to have children in a stable environment, with a mother and a father who will raise them to become the next generation of citizens. We want a mother and father (and not a single mom, single dad, two dads, two moms, or whatever) because that family unit is proven to be the best at producing the best people. This is why government is in the business of marriage, to continue society.

The comic is right, it's too easy to be married and much too easy to become divorced. People who are concerned about the sanctity of marriage are generally also concerned about divorce rates. The solution to that isn't gay marriage. Gays being all to marry doesn't fix divorce rates at all. There's no logic to that.

daily reminder gays do not have monogamous decade long relationships, they are highly promiscuous sex crazed maniacs with fuck counts in the quadruple digits and there is nothing more stultifying and boring to a purestrain homosexual than being locked in a relationship with a single pozcock.

also be aware that homosexuals reproduce through child abuse and nearly all homosexuals were raped or molested as children which caused them to grow up into homos. they're like vampires, they attack the young and convert them. that's how they spread. they must be wiped out.

leaf btfo yet again

Who cares if fags want to get married?

Seriously, when there are so many other more important issues why are we even talking about this?

>They think fags actually have committed relationships
Actual SF fag here, they don't. All they want is anonymous sex. Anyone looking for love or even asking for a condom is seen as a loser who ought to be ostracized.

Gay people have always had the right to get married. No one was stopping them. However, they didn't want the RIGHT to get married, they wanted the PRIVILEGES and BENEFITS of the state. The simple solution was not to give privileges and benefits to married gay couples, but to remove privileges and benefits afforded to ALL married couples.

faggot leaf

Fpbp

BECAUSE BAIT IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH

oh stahp.

gays don't want to get married. they were used a political pawn. just look at the numbers. GAYS DO NOT GET MARRIED. They are poly and fuck everything.

>Why?
because I don't want bakeries to be forced to bake them a cake

I don't care about homos getting married, I care that as soon as they get the right they start suing everyone that wants nothing to do with them

>Sup Forums still falls for an explicit bait

I would like to say I'm not even trying but I don't know how I could try harder to make it more obvious.
This board is underage reddit central.

>post a thread with a political topic that people want to discuss
>people discuss the topic in the thread
"lololololol i baited u"

fuck off retard

it is most agreeable when the first post also happens to be in fact, the best post

>using a departure from principle in one instance as precedent for a second

/thread

A religious institution should be able to wed fags if they want, and also be just as free to refuse doing so. That's a matter of freedom of religion.

As for the legal side/civil unions: really, why not just let them. If it encourages monogamy and thus reduced promiscuity in even a few couples, then it's a win for society.

The worst part about the fag marriage debate is how it riles up both the left and the right and make them bicker about shit that doesn't affect (((them))) rather than say, things like the federal reserve

that fag would keel over and die of aids before he even got near me.

>posting an infamous bait
>literally in the file name
>redditards jump on it like their raison d'ĂȘtre is under attack

kys you greentexting newfaggot kike

You guys really are degenerate as hell. Are you one of the hiv seeking retards? Or are you already tainted?

fpbp delete your shit thread now OP

because gays are the devils children.

so should old or otherwise barren people not be allowed to get married?

If it encourages other people to do the same - sure.
Comparing being gay with using birth control is kind of alteration. Birth control is needed in some not so rare cases.

>also implying gays are monogamous

Fpbp

A small minority is. Monogamy should be encouraged among fags to reduce the spread of STDs and just plain decency.

reminder

suicide should be encouraged among fags to reduce the spread of STDs and just plain decency

fixed it for you

Marriage is a religious binding, queers can get a piece of paper if they want.
>I want a church
"ABOMINATION TO MANKIND"
Fuck off and ask a Mosque.

because

>imbeciles scream the loudest
>human species is designed to hate themselves
>religion

If you're a white supremacist, religious, nationalist or believe in non factual shit you should just do us all a favor and kill yourself right now.

Maybe that way we'll stop bickering about who has what rights or borders and start being a mature space age species.

Seriously. 7.6 Bn people made happy in just one favor. DO IT.

OP destroyed in 1 fucking minute god damn
also gays don't stay together for more than a year

fuck off fag

Because in reality those gays have only been faithful to each other for 3 months, both have HIV, one likes little boys and the other does everything in his power to undermine normal heterosexual relationships.

I'm gay and this is the main reason why I've never been to a Pride parade.
I hate trashy faggots. This behavior is nothing to be proud of.

I actually have been in a relationship for 10 years and he's the only partner I've ever had.
But no, that is not the norm. You got all these degenerates who go running around naked in the street the first chance they get. It fucking sickens me. Their Pride parades are the reason I'm still somewhat in the closet. I don't want to be compared with this filth.

Because fags.

>Fags
>Committed relationship
that's fucking hilarious. Literally never happens because of their inherent promiscuity. The ones who stay together are the ones who agree to be in an open relationship and still fuck everything and anything. They fucking disgust me.

>there are 7.6 billion gays
Take your own advice and kill yourself
Even if you didn't mean it like that
>the entire population of earth would be happy if defective humans could get married

>fags
>comitted relationship

>Why?
Because people in general suck and they need strict social order to not just crumble into depravity.
All should be illegal. Gays shouldn't be persecuted. A gay who renounces the bum bursting entirely shouldn't be shamed (there's no morality in not doing something you're incapable of anyway. Not doing it when you're able is what counts). That's what a Christian society should do.

God hates fags.

also,
>institution of marriage has degenerated into meaninglessness
>so lets pile on and make it even MORE meaningless

good argument.

i was for gay marriage until they began to demand adoption rights. i wasnt passionate about gay marriage i just didnt see what was wrong. but turns out they are just pervert pedophiles

this is a good argument, Paco

can't discriminate against the fags, they're a protected class after all

I have no idea where you got the notion that I was speaking for the gay community, there is literally nothing in my paragraph that would suggest that.

Try an English to American translation next time.

>the entire population of earth would be happy if defective humans could get married
Retard.

>illegal
You misspelled shot

Freedom works both ways. Gays can get married in churches that will marry them, and churches that don't want to don't and shouldn't have to.

Anti fag doesn't mean pro stupidity, not supporting the 3rd couple obviously does not mean supporting the first two.

> why dont we expand the degeneracy to cover mental people?

You've never been to America, amigo.

>start being a mature space age species
About 90% of humanity is dead weight and needs to be eradicated for that to happen.

It is legal though . . .