Men are so mean

Men are so mean.

Things that never happened

Women shouldn’t be allowed on the internet.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

seems legit

The story is in the Dailymail now haha. Got to admit, she has done well. Has all the perfect feminist points in a single story.

>kids and future for wife
he could've been more tacktfull about it

>women who doesn't want children = wast of time
as a man you should keep a cool and calm head and respond to that accordingly, it's more effective than to start raging around like a kid who lost his candystore privilege

Who gives a fuck about the womanly fantasies of some teenage girl.

None of this story is real you faggot. Take off your meme flag nigger. Kys

If she had taken the offer, she would have left him soon after as women can't love men who earn less than them. The guy did well

you read it all and came up with a clever responce in just 49 seconds did you?

who gives a fuck it happenend or not, you can turn this story into a weapon of disarming the femenist you idiot waste of useless stack of molecules.
i bet you voted trump out of rage and shame because you can't even get your mutulated goy dick up anymore for your own kind, it only rings 12 when you see nigger and latina ass do you?

exactly this.

This just in from more things that didn't happen!

Why do women consistently lie?

>people clapped when she walked away

ah yes the ol' "everybody started clapping after this powerful, patriarchy crushing moment"

This is laughably fake. Sage

>powerful, patriarchy crushing moment
im gonna steel this
lol

this story is made up, she would totally take a picture and have his life ruined if it were true

Even though it's not real, let's just assume it happened exactly like this. The guy in question did the right thing, even if it's not his intention or will hurt him in the short term - women who don't want kids are ultimately useless. Why the fuck would you want a relationship with one that does not? You could just get some whores if you really wanted to stick your dick into something and you wouldn't have a leech in your life.

Quite the imagination or delusion

The fact so many people believed this shit is disturbing. It's very obvious it's made up by some crazy bitch.

This. It would be all over youtube and his life would be over.

It really is. 25k likes and thousands of men and women saying "YAASSS"

slide thread

why do people participate in buzzfeed tier threads?

Why are you?

Yep, she was chatting shit.

Someone shoot Roxy

S A G E

>tfw no chubby autistic qt3.14 penguin-loving life advisor roxy gf

>I couldn't record this encounter with my phone. But I could tweet about it.

I am an American and when I saw those tweets I CLAPPED

>qt3.14
>that
user, she's most likely even uglier or a turbo landwhale IRL. Fat girls always choose the best possible angle to make them look not as fat, and she didn't use a particularly good one at that.

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

You "steel" it, meme flag. You "steel" it.

cancun for christmas? did the jews do that?

Wow, a woman making up a story and then acting indignified. What a kike tactic. “Is this really happening? It’s 2017. I can’t even. Like omg, no this is 200000017”

This didn't happen.

>HAVE FUN BEING SINGLE IN CANCUN ASSHOLE

As if it weren't disgusting enough that you egotistical little shits have to blast your nonsense across the airwaves 24/7 on your smartphones instead of doing anything productive. No no, now we're going to make sure we're take other people's personal bullshit, that they are not posting on social media, and be sure to post that on social media for them with your own totally unbiased and completely well-informed opinion slathered on top.

If social media isn't outlawed in the near future I'm giving up hope on all of you and beginning the slow but sure destruction of this realm.

I'm so glad I could read this make belief story from this literal who. Thanks OP.
Impolite sage.

Jesus fucking Christ that is pathetic.

Even the "adding fit a friend" bullshit excuse is more believable than this.

Fucking pathetic.