Ayylmao dropped something

>US government recovered materials from unidentified flying object it 'does not recognise'

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pentagon-ufo-alloys-program-recover-material-unidentified-flying-objects-not-recognise-us-government-a8117801.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_n-1hKGsYqU
youtube.com/watch?v=1jgE-lrfZ3k
youtube.com/watch?v=rCoFKUJ_8Yo&t=679s
youtube.com/watch?v=j1gicsgAedE
youtu.be/BSEnurBApdM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakthrough_Starshot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a load of absolute fucking horseshit

If the ufos they've found are alien in origin, I doubt any of them would crash into earth and leave their alloys for us to find. Still, the rest of the evidence is pretty convincing. I wasn't a believer that aliens had reached us until today. I still think the UFOs are just drones that are gathering data and have no intention of contacting us. Depending on how many light-years away aliens are, it might take thousands of years before we make first contact.

Unless warping is a possibility

It better be a Xenomorph.

used to line the inside of the torus so the liquid metal doesn't tear the generator apart

i didnt hear about the new blackbird until just recently, who the fuck knows what we already have up there too. and skippy is pushing this, i wouldnt trust him as far as i could throw him, and im pretty sure i could throw the shit out of him. remember the richard dodi nonsense these faggots push. they mind fucked that linda lady pretty hard.

there is obviously shit we dont get

R E D
M E R C U R Y

If warping was possible we would have already made contact with aliens. You can't go faster than the speed of light. And the limit is probably something like a 1/5th to half the speed of light for un-manned vehicles. If these are alien drones from thousands of light-years away it could take thousands of years for them to get the signals back to their planet, then tens of thousand of years for them to send a living being to our planet. We'll make contact with aliens eventually but probably not in this lifetime.

Any speculation on what that could be in the video? I would love to hear someone theorize on what it might be, even if it's kind of bullshit.

I think we all can admit that donald Trump is a horrible president and that Hillary Clinton was the superior choice. But, her campaign messaging was terrible. A democracy is about riling people up beyond their wits end and being as nasty as possible to win an election.
Compare
>I'M WITH HER v LOCK HER UP
>WHEN HE GOES LOW WE GO HIGH v BUILD THR WALL
>NOTHINGBURGER v DRAIN THE SWAMP
>KATY PERRY v DAVID DUKE
Trump clearly had the more boisterous banter . And even when it was nice, Trump had the better approach
>ISNT IT TIME FOR A FEMALE PRESIDENT
v MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
So I'm with you guys. Trump needs to be impeached but if he's not the blue wave will erode his presidency and the coming banter from the left will destroy his chances of living life outside of a jail cell. When the next president gets in, Trump is going to jail.

alien disclosure by the end of Trump term

SCREEN CAP IT

>If warping was possible we would have already made contact with aliens.
what a retarded claim to make. cite your source for your belief retard

american education

It's an aircraft picked up from a far distance at an odd angle and the optics on the f16 acted screwed. They're all automated so pilot can't control what he sees

why would you believe that just because life evolved elsewhere and is more advanced than humans, that they wouldn't be just as retarded as humans are?

I mean just look at how more retarded we are because of our technology.

>Lose 23 trillion dollars

>it was cus the aliens, we funding projects to defend you against ayylmaos goy

The fact that skippy is pushing this shit should invalidate the whole thing

false flag incoming

cgi, nazi flying disc, a weather balloon, swamp gas, venus or many other things. Whatever it is I can guarantee it is not little green men from mars. The government is known liars but this time they are telling the truth? There is no reason to believe this nonsense. This is Podesta and the gang thinking they are hot shit and can pull another fast one.

Well Stephen Hawking said in an essay that the reason we haven't made contact with aliens is probably because the distances between us are too great.

fastest rumor i've heard of is an unmanned doing 4500, couldnt confirm it. old blackbird is 2200, but piloted. doesnt explain that rotation though i would think.

Pizzayygate is real! It's the Ayys who are raping all those children, not john molesta. These documents totally confirm it!

>"There is a fleet of them"

We're seeing one of many here.

>Well Stephen Hawking said in an essay that the reason we haven't made contact with aliens is probably because the distances between us are too great.
oh that guy that met the aliens to know how they work. great source. if they have the ability to warp to us, that doesnt mean they have to meet us. are you literally that dumb? we have the ability to just nuke every other country into ash but havent yet.

there is nothing that exists on earth that can go from being stationary in the air to zooming at hundreds or even thousands of miles

There is also no mechanism on earth that would allow a human to survive such a feat either.

>This is Podesta and the gang thinking they are hot shit

My sides

>there is nothing that exists on earth that can go from being stationary in the air to zooming at hundreds or even thousands of miles
that you know of
>There is also no mechanism on earth that would allow a human to survive such a feat either.
that you know of

Man of Christ spotted

what a time to be alive

>nazi flying disc

Why won't this stupid meme die?

>there is nothing that exists on earth that can
well nothing that has been publicized
you really think that the govt or hueg aerospace corps dont have advanced tech?
fuck off

youtu.be/_n-1hKGsYqU

Am I supposed to believe this bullshit? Even the Pizzagate tranny story was more believable.

kys

>these are drones that dropped from oumuamua
i mean its obvious right?

Until you have evidence that aliens can warp it’s real retarded to say that they can most likely warp

The government has absolutely no explanation for that UFO. Nothing. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. And that's the only one they've released to the public. They collected this evidence over the course of five years and the person who was in charge of the project basically said there is a good chance they were alien in origin after CNN pressed him. We have no idea how many of these videos they have, but if it's enough to convince them that there is a good chance of alien life, there are probably a lot of them.

>There is also no mechanism on earth that would allow a human to survive such a feat either.

Why would a human need to be in an aircraft? A drone could survive easily without the squishy pilot

fuck off skippy

>it could take thousands of years for them to get the signals back to their planet
>what is quantum entanglement

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=1jgE-lrfZ3k

that's not how quantum entanglement works

No confirmation that's true. Videos not released of a fucking fleet of ayys. Flight chatter is very dude bro for the 2004s too. Voice likely added over video

Elon Musk says he is confident that aliens will disclose themselves in a 10-20 year period
youtube.com/watch?v=rCoFKUJ_8Yo&t=679s

11:08

Yeah look at the jews - Spose to have higher IQ than us , still rife with mental problems . Ayy LMAO ' S can be crazy too .

you cant really expect an aboriginal nigger to understand anything past GIBS MEDAT

A Y Y Y Y
L
M
A
O

I hope the aliens crash their next spaceship into your house

Well, there is one of two possibilities. Either it's impossible to travel faster than the speed of light , or aliens know we're here but don't want to contact us yet. Either one is of course possible.

let me rephrase that, there is nothing that exists that allows a human to survive that much of an acceleration and nothing that can exist.

There is nothing that can stop the brain from melting inside someone's head and their eyeballs liquifying from hundreds of Gs of gravity pushing them back from such an acceleration

We're talking about technology that goes even beyond the technology of tomorrow. Technology way beyond 100 years into the future

>that you know of

Why is our military still shooting bullets instead of laser guns then.

blue beam

Hope aliens look like this, come here and then kill every nigger and leftist in sight.

will it be possible that the ayylmoas clone some of them sexy as fug, uber aryan astaru waifus and give one to me?

Stop shilling.
youtube.com/watch?v=j1gicsgAedE

What if this is their home planet, and we're the aliens.

>War of the Worlds-esque Ayys

Some ayy just took a shit from the window and everybody is freaking out over literal alien shit.

There are still structural limits to be placed on the fuselage and avionics. Yes a drone could survive higher G-limits than a human but we don't know if our current technology could produce a drone with that kind of fight capability.

The military says it can't but if you don't believe them....

Well this was a project funded by the U.S. government at the request of Harry Reid. So unless it's a UFO from China or the government is keeping secrets from itself, then we have no explanation for this UFO. And keep in mind, they only released a single video. They have more of these videos, we just don't know how many.

Almost definitely the US military has extremely powerful spying technology that is not disclosed, because that's always been the way.
But most military hardware tends not to stay secret for very long, because simply using it exposes it, though there has been some exceptions.

The Soviets for example kept their T-44 under raps for decades, even long after it was obsolete.
The Israelis only revealed a couple of years back that they had a missile tank that mimicked one of their Merkavas and had been using it for over a decade IIRC.

the only thing im sure of is that space niggers need to fuck off, we are full. moons closed.

Put a loaded gun to your head and pull the trigger

I don't know why people have such a hard time understanding this. If aliens DID send a ship to meet us it would almost certainly be an unmanned drone, perhaps with a robotic pilot at most.

Sending a flesh and blood creature billions of miles would take too long and require the inclusion of too much material required to keep the creature alive.

common sense:
1. It is safe to assume that if we are visited by alien life forms that they are superior in technology... because we are not capable of visiting them.
2. Aliens could have mastered warp speeds, but we would never know till we saw it, so it is a non-answer either way, but one can safely assume that it is possible if visited .
3. If aliens exist in a finite material universe such as this one, then it is safe to also assume that commercial enterprise is a main motivation for traveling.
4. If aliens crashed into earth and left a space craft, then it is because of an infinite number of reasons, none of which we would know about because we have not met an alien, or at least I have not.
5. Why is it impossible that technology does not equal actual intelligence? It is possible because the technology could have been stolen and used to conquer other systems. Just because I have an iphone, does not mean I created it.

pleiadians have racially homogenous planets
according to billy myer pleiadians have humanoid robots and android for physical labour and pleasure .Yes

we are the niggers of this spiral arm
whe dem ayy lmoa wimmin at

So is the military keeping secrets from the senate then? This was a 22 million dollar project funded by the pentagon at the request of Harry Reid.

guys what if the aliens are humans? whos to say humans didnt evolve multiple places in the galaxy on earth like planets?

Yes. That's why Trump is asking where that 29 trillion burger monies went.

so anime IS real?

OR aliens haven't reached that point in their technology yet
OR aliens exist in galaxies that are still too far away even with FTL travel

This is not jewtube and we are not boomers.

Yeah, I don't believe for a minute that the government is hiding UFOs from itself. We have no explanation for this UFO, and this is just one of many.

Sauce
The shadow fleet

If you can bend spacetime then you can cover immense distances way faster than the speed of light.

What if it was some wasted alien dropping crushed up alien beer cans out his windows, because every alien species considers this planet a literal dump hole, and he was on his way to pick up a fuck buddy the next planet over.

>Why is our military still shooting bullets instead of laser guns then.

You have no idea how far the rabbit whole goes. I bet you aren't even aware of the heart attack gun.

youtu.be/BSEnurBApdM

22mil is NOTHING for an R&D project. I could see that kind of money going to staff a small office with the goal of investigating the origins of UFOs. But 22mil is no where near enough to reverse engineer any alien technology.

>OR aliens haven't reached that point in their technology yet

I'm sure they have somewhere in the universe.

>OR aliens exist in galaxies that are still too far away even with FTL travel

This is true, but it's just a variation of my point that the reason we haven't contacted aliens yet is because they are too far away and we're just not being patient enough.

no ,alien life is .
here

reddit thinks this is a distraction made by le durmphf administrayshun to keep attention away from (((NN))) and the new tax reform

They're going full blue beam

It's not going to work. Too many of us are aware.

>You can't
Mathematically you can you mongoloid. The reason why you see scientists saying it isn't, is because we have no energy source on earth powerful enough to cause near infinite instant acceleration.

>F-16
>they're all automated so the pilot can't control what he sees
What the fuck are you talking about?

These were two USN F/A-18s, their targeting pods track objects based on the contrast they have with whatever is behind them.

I’ve spoken with some people who know about this stuff and was family friends with an astronaut who went to the moon.

From what I understand most UFOs are human black budget projects and anything extraterrestrial are usually drones used for observation.

buy you post with cuckistani faggot flag? gotcha.

**Kirk scoffs at your theories**

You must not understand what I said when I said the technology is beyond the world of tomorrow.

We're talking breaking the rules of physics, free energy, time travel, faster than light travel

This isn't about aliens, not at all, it's about how they got here and the energy systems they used to get here.

I'm not saying the tech is hidden from the government, but certainly some projects have "fallen" through the cracks.
In any case, the M.A.R.A.U.D.E.R. plasma weapon was seemingly very successful but all traces of it disappeared in the 1990's, bizarrely never to be heard of again.

They've been very public about railguns, but then we know the Chinese have been researching them as well, almost definitely other countries are, or at least Russia.

>muh aryan aliens will save us

Proof? Or are white people so hopeless at this point to actually believe this..

Blonde Kikes from outspace?

>throws saucer outta airplane

Look goy! it just crashed! I swear we never ever seen anything like this! Ayylmaos are real!

did you see the star of david on the shirt, nigger?

Let's say the are of alien origins. What does this mean for the rest of us? If this sighting is not fake, statistically speaking a large volume of other reported sightings aren't fake either. The observed objects vary in shapes and sizes. Perhaps, there are multiple alien civilizations and they are all probing throughout the universe to gather information about other species. If there are multiple alien civilizations, some of them will be hostile and other species will try and adapt. Maybe life is more common in the universe than we think and we are no longer on the top of the foodchain. We might've even just appeared on the foodchain. We've been quite proud of what we've achieved so far on Earth, civilized societies, comfy homes, we thought our struggle for survival has ended ages ago but perhaps it is only the beginning.

International effort should be made to take one of these motherfuckers down, gather whatever is left and take a look inside. They probably know everything about us. If we are just about to step up a league in evolution, better start planting those railguns on the moon now before it's too late and the ayy lmaos eradicate us.

Who here gives a fuck what they think?

that about sums it up. why in the world would an ayy even attempt to contact us? we're horrible to the planet and each other. literal space niggers we are.

>Catalonia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>people are more willing to believe in little aliens flying magic saucers over trillions of miles than to believe in God
Don't blame anyone when you get BTFO and discover Christianity was right all along.

This is still sci-fi at this point. We know it's possible to send un-manned drones to other galaxies at 1/5th the speed of light, we're about to do it in fact:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakthrough_Starshot

But we don't know if it's possible for aliens to just warp to Earth yet.

And if these UFOs are alien in origin, it could just be from a less advanced situation that isn't able to just warp them back to their home planet.