Gintama Thread

17 minutes until new episode

Today is the day

Talk everything Gintama related

P E R F E C T I O N

My cock is ready

Little Mutsu is a cute

yato girls are best girls

Couldn't agree more. They also possess those superior genes.

Sorry but someone can link me the stream please? Can't find it in the archive

I too want death by snu snu

Sherming

>My heart this episode

who is voicing her?

I'm glad that Sorachi didn't forget about Hedoro

Rie Kugimiya

Thanks !

Kamui is best girl

Same actress as Kagura.

So Hedoro is the strongest of the Dakini

where are the yato mercenaries?

I fucking knew it was Hedoro the moment they mentioned something about a blooming flower. Damn you Gorilla

Probably joining the fight next chapter.

Ah, makes sense. I do remember Kamui telling Kagura to never make him hear and see that person's voice and face anymore because he sees Kouka in Kagura and it would always ruin his resolve. So I think it's actually a pretty good choice they made Rie as her VA.

And the flower's a parasite?

Guys wut?
We timeskip now?

Nah

Flashback time

user... you been living under the rock or something?

Tsch.
No, this is Patrik.

2 hours until SUBS

Muh

Classic.

CUTE

JUST

And next week

1 hour until subs

Hyped

The live-action movie costumes are pretty good so far, how do you guys think the film gonna be ?

Decent. Benizakura has already proven itself as a film before. It's just a matter of whether they can match that.

And Matako looks the most amazing of the cast. She finally wears red.

It's going to be excellent.

I blindly trust Yuichi Fukuda

Weird as hell without the usual voices, but I'm gonna watch it just for the hell of it.

I hope so. He deserves it. I bet he only keeps his hair long and doesn't cut it because he doesn't know how much he has left. He is his own biggest fear.

>He is his own biggest fear.
This sound like something Gorilla would write.

It's out

Lol

Is young Mutsu's VA the same as adult?

I totally saw it coming(not that it was hard), but this page still made me laugh

I'm not joking. Hereditary baldness is a battle which you cannot win. Even if it doesn't happen the psychological pressure will make it happen. The male baldness paradox. The loss of control and feelings of isolation, a physical appearance that is at odds with one's own self-image, not only could Kamui not defeat his dad when the latter had a full head of hair, but even if Kamui is stronger now, Umibouzu's shiny head is mocking him. Kamui will never defeat Umibouzu.

Yes.

Stop man, Im fucking dying pls

For an eleven your English is good, Sorachi pls stay

Has anyone read the oneshots from sorachi? I liked them, hope he tries sth else after gintama, even if its just sth short

Best part of the episode.

I still find it hilarious how Abuto hyped this guy up and then Kamui kills him before we get to see what he can do. Always pay attention to your weapon.

That part was amazing. Kamui really does know how to make an entrance.

Literally M U H. She's so fucking hot. I can't wait to see a much older Kagura now. Those perfect yato genes must not go to waste.

Funny how Gintoki complains early on about not being able to get a girl, yet he later gets a harem, of which two (Sacchan and Tsukuyo) have offered to sleep with him.

>This again
Can you really call it hype? he only mention him once, didn't leave much of a impression much less in the managa honesty whoever didn't notice the set up and saw the outcome by then. Then I don't know what to say.

He wants someone like Ketsuno Ana.

Sacchan pretty much throws herself at him yet he's the one who'd always refuse which is understandable because she's too clingy. Don't know how he feels about Tsukky though but he probably just sees her as a friend/comrade. I think the only girl who Gin has genuinely shown interest to is Ketsuno Ana.

>you will never insert your orochi into mutsu vagina

Great episode, nice backstory. Umibouzu was such a lucky bastard, being able to fuck that semen demon... I had a boner throughout the fucking ep.

Yeah I know why he won't let Sacchan. And in Tsukuyo's case I figured it's because it was somebody he knew as a friend, which is where he pulls the line.

He's fine with doing it with somebody he doesn't know.

Tsukuyo>Koukan>Mutsu>Kagura>Tama>Otae>Sacchan

Specifically when Tsukuyo tried to sleep with him that one time (though she thought it was her duty). Forgot to add.

Kouka with Rie's voice felt wrong to be honest.

Pirako > Tsukky > *

I don't understand why Gintama is so unpopular on Sup Forums. Shitthreads like Dragon Ball Super has got over 300 posts per thread every week about newest episode, and Gintama thread is dead.
Despite the fact that Gintama is still a shonen, this is the best anime I've ever seen and I saw about 500-600 titles.

Not as many people watch it.

And it's probably hard to get into because they're told it's mainly a comedy, and some feel it takes a while before it gets good.

Gintama threads those times reach in general at least 400 posts or even the bump limit and they last for 2-3 days, user. Heck, some of the threads from the last season were inactive as fuck. (They didn't even reached 100 posts) But yeah I agree in the fact that Gintama is still a BIT unpopular on Sup Forums.

>best comedy
>best drama
>best battle shonen
what could you expect more?
GINTAMA IS THE BEST
so do Tsukki

>can't wait to see a much older Kagura now.
BFY.

Baby Gura is so cute

>mfw
>Hedoro bloomed before Mado

Madao bloomed too.

Gintama threads are the only reason I visit Sup Forums anymore. The only other series I like which has active threads here is Jojo but one thread a day is a bit overkill, I can only discuss it so and so much... also I like gintama way more

Same as you, user.

Ah forgot to hide the picture.

Gorilla sure has come far.

Same here. At this point I'm coming to Sup Forums only for our little gintama thread. Its comfy.

Dem foreheads

Yea, people here are okay to each other. I dont expect all flowers and sunshine from Sup Forums threads but all I see at this point are people insulting each other over moe anime. We all like the same series why not get along

Yeah, I have to agree. I general i mostly lurk on Sup Forums but the Gintama threads are always nice to actually participate in.

Lets hope there comes some other series like this when its over, but until then lets enjoy the hell out of it

Tae was practically unrecognisable.

>Reminder to never skip a Gintama opening

Which one is your favourite, dear user?