Why can't we be more inclusive, Sup Forums?

Why can't we be more inclusive, Sup Forums?

Imagine the complaints Christians have in majority Muslim countries. Oh wait they're dead.

All the shit muslims, christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, and athiests have to deal with during Ramadan

We can be "inclusive" once all that remains of humanity is either white or asian and all the shitskin vermin have been purged or quarantined.

All the shit normal people have to put up with every day of the year when they have to live next to Muslims, niggers, or Mexicans

and we should be no different than them

what shit exactly muslims have to deal with during christmas?
also, give source you faggot

The greek orthodox church still exists in Jerusalem, no thanks to the jews tough.

fpbp

they can deal with many more lego bricks

fpbp

All the shit the entire world has to deal with during Muslim existence.

Why live somewhere that has customs you hate.

OYYYYYYYY VEYYYYY muslims living in functioning western nations are so oppressed during Christmas OYYYYYYYY VEYYYYY

Gas
Gas
Gas

fuck off

Fpbp

>no thanks to the jews tough
Of course! We shall immediately transfer control to the Palestinians I'm sure the Christians will be much better of under their rule.

How about they just go the fuck home and stop ruining our countries?

I'm gonna run as a flash
TONIGHT I'LL FIGHT
to be the winner

Fuck muslims. I want them dead. I don't give a fuck about how alienated they feel in countries that do not belong to them.

>oh no, minorities have to see the majority happy

maybe they should assimilate

Possibly. But probably not as you're just another dunecoon.

the ones in northern sweden aren't real muslims so it's okay to rape and kill them.

You can tell because they're still alive, when ramadan dictates that they cannot eat until sunset, and the sun doesnt set for 3 weeks during ramadan in northern sweden.

>Move to a majority Christian country that was founded on Christianity
>BOOHOOHOO WHY ARE THERE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS EVERYWHERE?
ひどい

more bomb preparation than usual, this time of year...

Don't want to deal with christmas ? It's simple, don't move to a country where christmas is the one of the most important holidays.

Post the article faggot. I don’t want to give those cucks clicks

Why is inclusiveness a virtue? I don't want to be inclusive, I have no need to be inclusive, it is weakness to be inclusive.

They wouldn't have to deal with it if they were back in their shitholes

Jesus, it's almost unbelieavable how hypocritical, parasitical, destructive and abusive these people are.

The fact that we're not murdering them en masse already show how too good we are to them when compared to what they do and how they behave.

They are human cancer.

They have to go back.

it's a shame there isn't some place they can practice their savage sand religion in peace

It was so good back then.

>move to western society
>bitch about western traditions

This is just one reasons why we don't like you

FPBP.