You're locked in a room with David Brock for 30 minutes

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally how???

Let him take my anal vir-
>my flag
nvm

you both went into the basement at Comet and the door locks from inside

You must be wondering why I had you brought here, Mr. Brock. You see, I'm your Sup Forums. Please take a seat over there while I get more comfortable. Nothing is beyond our reach.

Laugh at his hair for 29 minutes then hit him in the jaw

Make it look like auto-erotic asphyxiation

He'd be dead in 3.

Twist his limbs off, cauterize the wounds with a blowtorch to stop the bleeding and walk away feeling refreshed.

Ask him where is the best place to find cheese pizza.

Just kidding. As we all know, the reports of pedophilia surrounding his ex-boyfriend are completely unfounded.

Ask them.

>Just kidding. As we all know, the reports of pedophilia surrounding his ex-boyfriend are completely unfounded.

Prove it.

> Unzib bands

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf

Is that you D?

Shave his head, and scorch it with acid so the hair that grows back is thin and patchy.

He clearly spends too much time on his hair.

I'm not locked in there with him.
He's locked in there with me.

Talk to him about pizza.

Checked. D?

Don't forget, the lock is also placed 5 feet high so no child can possibly reach it.

Ask him about his stupid fucking hair, see if he actually believes in his cause or if he's just a unscrupulous political mercenary, ask how mad he was that Steve Bannon stole victory out from under his nose, see if I can figure out why he thought paying internet trolls would be a winning strategy.

Was making these threads first day or so pug started giving the pics thought you were some one from one of them

It's true nigs eat the most McDonald's. It's the main reason why I can never go there anymore.

david brock has been dead since that heart attack where he was whisked off to the hospital

Pug was awesome. This is one of the main shills in here kissing his disgusting whale wife who cucks him. It proves that liberal shariablue shills like bestiality.

This nigger is another main shill and he has bad lisp like retarded nigger he is. No wonder he spills out his impotent rage in here.

That's pretty good, close to what I would do, but with the addition of using brass knuckles to punch out all his teeth, slice off his eyelids, then place his limb-less, mutilated body onto a chair in front of a mirror, forcing him to look at this horror as he takes several days to finally die.

They use bots too.

Good one. You'll be the last to get raked.

I paint the walls with his blood.

Mine the floor and walls for metals
build a gun, two rounds of ammo
create a machine that can connect to the internet, download the DNA of a chicken, create a DNA 3d printer to make a chicken, sacrifice the chicken
use voodoo to resurrect hitler into the room
as he looks around confused and brock is screaming
calming load the gun with two rounds
and shoot brock twice in the stomach
threaten hitler with the imaginary third round, force him to rape brocks entry wounds until brocks dies in agony
smash hitlers commie kike skull in
should have a minute left to jizz over both of them and take a selfie

>There's currently a mega shit ton of sealed indictments every fucking where.
Where are these images coming from? I'm genuinely curious as to the author of them...

Fenderbitch Cuminsnatch
see it totally works

this one is so frustrating. these guys should be taxed to death. paid anti-government internet shilling is not the same as "grassroots get out the vote" efforts.

Ex-shariablue user. I have more from him.

>5 feet
but thats average normal people height. who would design locks for children?

why you're a sb cunt?
oh those cunts
have no idea
what is going to happen to them
it will be biblical
they have NO fucking idea

this

This is what liberals look like.

send everything
day of razor is at hand
we're going to hand feed them to a cage of starving salvadoreans

holy shit
the memes are real

Bend and beg him to fuck my ass

Ben fischbein

>if only you knew how bad things really are

I think they removed the filter just like they did with Bill Priestap.

Make him call Oliver Willis and lure him down. Tell them one dies one lives and set them on each other. Then Repeat with Survivor and one of shareblue listed below. Last one standing finds out it was all a lie and goes the way of the rest

Sadly I'm out of time so this is my last pic. Notice how shills are gone from this thread. Dump these into slide threads and see how shills stop bumbing them.

Fuck you shariablue. I hope that Matthew and Oliver enjoyed my dump.

thank you for your contributions

I should add: Immediately check the Chans afterward and confirm that the shill posts and threads will have dropped off almost instantaneously.

OUR POWER LEVEL IS GROWING BOYS

BUMP RELEVANT THREADS TO FORCE NORMIEFAGS TO VIEW THE TRUE HABBENINGS

WE MUST BUMP EACHOTHERS THREADS TO FORCE THE SUBMISSION OF SHILLS. OUR HAPPENING WILL NOT BE STOPPED

It doesn't take 30 minutes to strangle someone. Although 30 minutes may be enough time to enjoy the corpse at least.

u got it cheef

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

SHILLS ARE DWINDLING IN FORCES. THEY MUST RESORT TO SLIDING ONLY. THEY HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED EN MASSE. CLOWNFAGGOT APPEARS TO BE NONEXISTENT NOW.

Exactly. There's no proof at all. Lots of people talk at length about cheese pizza. Having time for a cheese pizza. Sharing a cheese pizza. Enjoying some cheese pizza together.

There is absolutely nothing to the rumor.

/cp

BACK TO PAGE 1

FUCK THE SLIDE

This is FANTASTIC. I just got giddy for the first time in 30 years.

Oh; no. I've been right here fighting against shills since day 1. My gym is sad I've been curiously absent over the past year and a half. As soon as these fucking worthless congresscucks start getting locked up, it's fuck-off back to /fit/ for me.

Provoke him into putting me in a self-defense situation.

BACK TO PAGE 1

>I’m locked in a room with a corpse for 29 minutes
Look for a way out?

jjusticebump

To the top!

In a purely self-defense scenario I would overhead press him and slam into the ground, then I would proceed to slam a folding chair over his head WWE style because I would fear for my life