I rewatched this again after watching it while it was airing to see how I felt about it

I rewatched this again after watching it while it was airing to see how I felt about it.

Hiromi was such a selfish cunt. Overly jealous but still acted like a complete bitch to Shinichiro. She really didn't move his hand or heart, she didn't make him a better person. He regresses with her. He grew a lot despite her.

Anyone else notice that when a woman writes a harem the girls are typically kinda crazy and jealous (boys are either rapist or broish goofballs) whereas when men write them the girls are sweet and accepting?

Tl;dr I am still mad as fuck. I 2026 I will still be mad.

Why did the MC like Hiromi again?
I can't remember if there was a reason or not.

Mysterious and passionate introverted girls are hot, user.

Winners are not judged.

He liked her because he liked her and that she was sad (mostly because there was a road block to his dick) when she used to be cheerful. The show didn't demonstrate when he liked other than him stating so. The show didn't demonstrate why she liked him other than stating so.

Most of his development didn't not go through her. Shinichiro wasn't nearly as bad as I remembered, he grew up a little. The only rowing up Hiromi did was seperate herself from the house and at the very end and said that she won't throw a shitfit if he picked Noe, which might be a lie. Literally every time she was selfish or unsightly she would say sorry and acknowledge it, manipulative cunt 101 tactic.

Hiromi was an open book to everyone but Shinichiro.

>Original Run: January 6, 2008
It's been 9 years and I'm still mad.

I'm still going to be mad in 2026 that you created this thread. I love Hiromi, and I'm sorry that you're too much of an idiot to see all her good points. All I have to say, OP, is that you're lucky Sup Forums is anonymous. I can hold a grudge.

>her good points
List them.

>I love Hiromi
Fuck off. Just fuck off.

Long hair.
Didn't pet fucking chicken.
Adequate human being.
Tits.
Ass.
Lives on her own.

Which one of you is OP?

Ah yes, the tribute of tears comes again.

>Long hair.
Takes anyone a few months to achieve
>Didn't pet fucking chicken.
And?
>Adequate human being.
??? not really a point.
>Lives on her own.
And?

Me.

>Takes anyone a few months to achieve
And
>And?
And
>??? not really a point.
And
>And?
And

I think it used to say 2008, 2009, 2010.

Well...

>Beautiful
>Tall
>Holds grudges forever
>Compassionate
>Intelligent
>Emotional, passionate
>Prioritizes the feelings of others above her own

There aren't any actual Hiromifags, just trolls. Noefags are anyone who watched this series and don't feel like trolling at the moment.

>>Prioritizes the feelings of others above her own
Yeah, once maybe. Every other time it was "me, me, me"
>>Holds grudges forever
Pretty awful trait to be honest. She is clingy as fuck. She only had beef with Noe because Noe was with Shinichiro a lot. Noe didn't like her for better reasons than that.
>>Emotional, passionate
You mean make other people's life a drag and just because her feelings are all over the place?

>Prioritizes the feelings of others above her own
When Ai-chan commented on Noe Hiromi claims she is Shinichiro's girlfriend despite them not going out and chased Noe to tell her to get out of both of their lives.

Behold the glorious Hiromi's army!
All Hail Hiromi!
Praise the sun!
God Save the Queen!
Allahu Akbaru!

>no u
no u

>no u
no u

>no u
no u

I'M STILL FUCKING MAD.
DON'T POST THIS ON MY SITE OR MY BOARD EVER AGAIN.

Hiromi is one of the few times I enjoyed the main girl winning. She suffered silently for years and you all expect her to be a saint? She's a human being. She's been so close to her love but so far away for so long and you expect her to bow out to some retard who pops up? Fuck that. Do what you have to do to get ahead. Mothers lying and shit, goddamn.

Add b-ball skills and flexibility to the list.

Even after all this time, I don't really understand the purpose of making an anime only 7 episodes long. What even airs in that timeslot for the rest of the season?

She is just a slut starving for the cousin dick.
Never even explained why she so thirsty.

>years
A year.

>She's been so close to her love but so far away
Her own fault. Shinichiro tried to make a connection. He bowed out when he thought she liked #4 prioritizing her happiness. What does she do to this gesture? Act like a bitch because she somehow felt hurt that the only reason he came to her room was to help her.

>you expect her to bow out to some retard who pops up?
He grew as a person and seemed to be at his happiest with Noe. The right thing to do is to support him with a smile.

>Do what you have to do to get ahead
Until she cheats on him and tries to make it his fault.

She is a honest woman, nothing wrong with it.

Yes, there is nothing wrong with being petty and jealous.

How is it wrong?
If you love someone you would eventually feel that way.

It hampers the one you love. It is unsightly and you would be wrong if you thought it would get better after they date.

Now explain to me why you like her without answering anything involving drinking tears.

I'll eternally be buttblasted about this

Anyone else notice that this is a relic from an older internet in that people can be butthurt but completely unashamed by it? Nowadays people have to wrap themselves in lies and misdirect that they are actually mad. It is refreshing to see so few layers of irony.

She said what she wanted to, it's her choice, if you are man you know what to do and decide it by yourself.
He decided to dump cocklover, deal with it, and stop being delusional freak for life.

You'll see it next month in Raildex general.

NO
SHUT UP
SEASON 3 IS COMING
I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES
IF RAILDEX ISN'T GETTING ANOTHER SEASON WHAT AM I EVEN LIVING FOR?

>noefags STILL mad after all these years
Ahh, feels good when you're always on the winning team.

>Until she cheats on him and tries to make it his fault.
Ah so, here we have the problem, don't we? You actually like this stuff and are in denial. How sad.

Buttblasted noefags can't get over the fact that protag stuck with first choice rather than follow every other harem and end up with the interloper. Noe had brain problems.

I am usually on the winning side. I am a Yuifag and an Eririfag.

Hiromi truly was the best girl. Not a fucking autist with brain problems, but a rather mature girl who can fight for her love and take care of her loved one.

Shit taste

>but a rather mature girl
>shitfit because you can't get the cock

Oh God, now i rewatch dis.
I totaly forget about this guy, that is a true tears, get cucked by a sweater.

Clearly you watched the wrong show.

Noe just annoying kid with jibetta fetish.

What the fuck she is the real life autist, fuck, what are you defending, defenders?

At least got leftovers.

The Girl Who Will Not Be Named

That autist tried ti kill the cock, fuckung wat/

It's been a year since I've watched this anime. Despite the spoilers, I like True Tears.

Back in the past i carefully avoided spoilers for the major part of animies so goes for true tears.
So back than Hiromi chan wins was like logical conclusion of the story.
Back than i wasn't damaged by ntr so hard, but now from the single post about cuck caused me to rewatch the whole thing.

Fucking autist tried to impose the cock oh my fucking god, why would anyone defend that sick person, we need a nurse and medication.

I finished the show some days ago and I have a question. She died, right?, I assumed she tried to fly or some shit and fell into the rocks and she was smashed into the rocks by the waves.

No no no
Brain cells didn't recovered from autism so sickness evaluate into cancer.

She was alive in spring. She shed tears for an unjustly lost love.

Hiromi was the first girl shown but not set up as the main heroine.

still mad and I won't watch anything they make.

telling a story is fine, purposely being cruel to a character for shock value is another.

shinichirou x hiromi otp

They kept cucking Hiromi for almost most of the show. They were cruel to both.

Forced drama caused production of the 3 episodes for Noe sake.
For me the end of story lie in the 10 episode when Shinichiro run for her on the bike, their hug was like good end.
They didn't reveal the whole character of Noe, they added more autism, which gave me only bunch of laught.
On the opposite we had fully developed relationship and complicated character, changes of which we see throught the whole series.