How long until America becomes a communist nation

How long until America becomes a communist nation

Not long enough

definitely longer than the length of time america will stay a communist nation

forever is not long enough?

If you asked this 10 years ago I'd say 1 year from now

In like 100 years

I suppose forever is not long enough because it implies communism hasn't been exterminated

Damn, white people are disgusting.

Fuck up, hoe, nobody there is even white.

Look at that extremely top heavy modern white American female in the background. Face sagging like a sack of pudding. That's what the average white woman looks like once she's 35+. Meanwhile you have such a contrast in the forefront with the youthful Asian woman and Black male, just putting the white race to absolute shame.

That thing isn't white

Never

>white skin
>white features
>not white

Holy guacamole, American blacks are the fattest fucks on the planet. Are you kidding? Half of black girls are already obese by age 16. Whites and Asians have the lowest obesity rates of any ethnic group.

>t. actually grew up around blacks

This is white to an american. Truly the 56% nation.

>always the same lightbulb skull
>always the same haircut

The fuck is it with Somalians? If it weren't for Ayaan, I'd think they're all shit. But I know one of them isn't. Then again, she was exiled for being too right wing for the Netherlands, so I guess she's only Somali in name.

He's Ethiopian

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

>There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.
show me better places that arent europe. Were a great nation just with a few (((issues) like the non-whites

>don't know what the third world is
>calling anyone sub-90 IQ
Kek.

Has been for decades.

what? america doesn't even have universal health care like other western countries do

>Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.

We also have a better educational system than Americans, which is pretty ironic if you ask me. But hey what would I know? I'm an aztec negroid orale tacos xD.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

-5 years
Thank god it was short-lived.

Probably about 25 years. 10 years from now, whites will be ~45% of the population. In 20 years we will be ~35%. At that point all of our institutions will be mostly brown, and there will not be enough whites to prevent communism.

no idea, why don't you take a thermometer with you to hell when you end up there so you can let us know?

#MyBordersMyChoice
new anti-immigration poster campaign, posters go up Jan 21
get in here:

when minorities are the majority.Everyone will want welfare, so more wealth will be needed to be taken from the rich to fund it all.

Ironically neckbearded basement dwellers like yourself are the cause of these issues.

Seriously just kill yourself now, because when we meet on the battlefield, I will surely do it for you, commie fuck.

That black guy is clearly a fucking AIDS patient

Never, faggot, we’ll hang the millennials who think this is a valid idea before it would ever be implemented. Get a fucking job, you lazy cunt.

never senpai , americans hate communism\commies and their culture is fundamentally incompatible with commies.

Never. Better dead than red.

i'm thinking of buying a house in costa rica. what do you and most costa ricans think of yankees?

3/10 bait
You obviously have an IQ somewhere in the range of 50-60.

Dear Commies. Please. Please try to do a communist takeover in the USA. Please. I want to watch it fail,

America isn't going to be a country long enough for you to ever be a useful idiot bullet sponge for your own militants who would just be bullet sponges for anybody who understands the need for pest control, ideology be damned. Hell, the soft power that is held by hard leftists in some major cities is not only breeding the exact kind of environment that will tear them up and shit them out just right outside of their 5th story overpriced condo. Professed "communists" in America can't handle the shitholes created by their bumfuck stupid system, they'll just hasten the return to little tiny feudal societies warring over land because America ceases to be a thing.

You'll probably get some Jonestown knockoffs that'll last a few years at best, so there's that. Have fun fighting all the other offgrid compounds of militant whatevers that were preparing for this for years while you sipped lattes and threw mass tantrums in public thinking that's what constitutes political action.

such underrated pic.

already is
2/3 of federal budget goes to social programs

Hopefully soon

Hello Zimbabwe, Venezuela?

Listen probable brown person, you've got it good here. Don't overreach and kill the host. Of course, that's probably too abstract and low-time-preference for you.

Very soon. We will hang every last Cap in the street

Never as long as helicopters exist.

? Sounds like you'd be better off in Venezuela, Cuba or Zimbabwe then, commie bro.

I like what I'm seeing here.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

>boomers had everything we want
>they threw it all away, willingly, for themselves and everyone else to come

Hahha pussy ass faggot

3 years

never bump slide threads

#MyBordersMyChoice
new anti-immigration poster campaign, posters go up Jan 21
get in here:

Fucking teens become commies because they are lazy fucks who do not want to work, just like Marx. Given that a lot of them are niggers or pussy whipped whites, you have a cancerous mix of degenerateds. Those idiots wont be commies when their society's reality punches them in their autistic faces.

Fucking this, i'm a disabled neet and I think commies are the most retarded people in the world. Communism would KILL 90% of the current people who support it and want it.

Do they not realize how many people died under Communism?

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

I like your style.

What did he actually mean by this ?

100 billion trillion silverback gorillion?

you wish
French actually were the first to do helicopter rides, during Algeria war
(we actually are the ones who briefed Pinochet boys about it)

yet, an absolute majority of French demonstrably are complete communists:
49.8% of voters chose one of the 5 hardcore commie candidates on last presidential election first turn, which amounts to 37.8% of the citizens
add in those who abstains, reasonably assuming there are much more people who don't vote because they're too left wing, than because they're too right wing, with 21.4% abstention...
yep, blatant absolute commie majority

What?

Nudes of the girl on the right are needed

Most people don't care about Yankees either way. But we might make fun of you for freaking out at some of the critters.

>when your board fundamentally hates all things related to judaism but many of the (rare) good posts come from the world's only majority jewish nation

Never
If Hillary won we would have couped or started terror groups by now.

america will never be communist, only idiot fringe leftists want it that way. they are loud but small in number, just like the ethnonationalist cocksucklers

Judging by the state of their youth, quite soon.
From what I've seen statistically, young Americans have become even less patriotic than their British and Continental counterparts of the same age. Disgraceful.

Gotta go through corporate fascism first.

We are absolutely fine with yankees. For some reason we are the closest to be an extension of the USA in latin america.

lol

You have clearly never seen youth from rural america

Rural americans are a dying breed