MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=zfpVDFUhh_k
taxplancalculator.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the left will find a way to explain how this is a bad thing that's killing the global economy

I'm not tired of winning yet. Trump promised me I'd get tired of winning.
#brokenpromises

No way, this is just for the rich to buy another gold plated boat I was told!

That's a few tens of thousands of Drumpf voters now.
Blue tsunami 2018. Thanks Obama.

Just got the email. An extra 1k for me in addition to the 10k I'll get in March and lower taxes to boot. Thank you Mr. Trump.

that used to be called a Christmas bonus and nearly every American company used to give one

t. old fag

They won't even acknowledge it

Congrats

How is Trump doing this?
Everything seems always to go his way. I don't get it.

THIS
IS
JUST
A
DISTRACTION
FROM
HIS
TAX RETURNS/PUSSYGRABBING/RUSSIA/THEWHOLEBOXOFFISHFOOD

How can they pay people if everyone is dead?!?!

Yeah, Seasonal Bonuses didn't used to be something people got excited about.

Let's see about next year :)

>I call it Trumped up trickle down
*pause for laughter*

S-strong will... dominating presence.

congrats man, enjoy it

this is them just wanting their buyout approved. Still nice for the workers. hopefully it becomes infectious and a bunch of other companies do this to virtue signal and it puts democrats to bed

he is the one, the chosen the prophesied, the son of man, the returned, the one true master.

B-but...there is no such thing as trickle down.
This is lying somehow

Reddit is mad

MEGAMAD

SHUT IT DOWN! IMPEACH!

I get a $50 gift card for the business I work for. last year they taxed it. merry fucking christmas.

B-b-but I thought the rich were gonna just pocket all the money for themselves!

>Only 1000 dollars? Why don't they piss on us?

It's not a mystery: Trump isn't evil or stupid. He knows what he's doing, and he's doing it for the benefit of America. Things are 'going his way' because his is the right way.

Ahem...

Complaining about a company giving their workers some money. Liberalism is a mental illness.

This can't be real. This is why only taxpayers should be allowed to vote. Poor people just do not understand or respect money

I got my christmas gift from my company today.

pic related, it's and ice scraper for your car windshield.

I don't own a car.

it's valued $0.2

Great now the stupid white racist Drumpfshitlers will be able to buy extra assault clips for their next kkk mass shooting. Merry Christmas indeed!

>Over 200,000 employees will be receiving this bonus
>Presumably the more liberal-minded and democrat-voting union guys will reject the bonuses on principle

Every moment of the debates between these two was pure cringe desu
Trump should have dragged her much more than he did

>think of the 6 million they could have got as a raise

They'll claim the employees are all wealthy because they earn wages and can afford shit without gibs. It fits their claim that only the wealthy get tax cuts.

I'm not even religious but it seems like Devine intervention

It's funny that demoshits pretend to be for the working class when they're all paid off by high profile lobbiers

I don't entirely understand. This has nothing to do with NN, right?

Now all those people will be rich, 1% just got bigger. THIS IS PROBLEMATIC!

Very good example of argumentum ad populum

Trump is a fucking genius.

No fear campaign, mass media hysteria, lies and hyperbole will change the numbers on people's pay stubs. Every payday will be a red pill to the media controlled drones.

kys nigger

FUCKING GREEDY CAPITALIST PIGS.

Did any of them think of how much money 1k times 200k people is?

Liberals will try to explain how this is bad. Because trump

Make this Christmas a great one dude.

200,000?

i got a 4500 bonus from my locally owned company in north Dakota.

wow corporations sure are ebil

beautiful
MAGA

This doesn't look sexy, it just makes her look overly cross eyed. Stupid 3dpd sluts can't even do ahegao correctly.

The worst president in human history doesn't have to ruin Christmas. Just be glad they'll all be replaced by Democrats in 2 years.

Billions for the rich, pennies and higher taxes for the working class. Thanks a lot you fucking prick!

Trump is here for two terms. Book it.

We told you this would happen once Net Neutrality went down! We told you warned you that when this tax billed passed the working class would get fucked! You didn't listen, dumb flyover state nazi deplorables. This is what you get for electing Drumpfts

Amazing, they always find a way to be negative cunts about absolutely anything that's not from a liberal. Trump could cure cancer and they'd deplore the way that big pharma's business has been defrauded of billions in cancer drug revenue.

They can never just be happy or accept something good. Liberalism is a mental illness.

"I gave my tax savings to my wife's bull as a fuck you to drumpf!"

>Disney World
Don't. It's full of mexicans.

My boss gave me a $500 visa gift card today he's so fucking happy about this tax thing.

I know, right? Pelosi is massively ass blasted right now, but her constituents were issued waivers to not participate in ObamaCare.

It's time for Trump to resign and end this national nightmare.

Yeah. Capitalism is evil. We should be more like CHYNUH, right?

Trump dynasty = thousand year Reich

>reddit front page
>More Americans want Trump impeached than will vote for him in 2020
>trump tweets XD

lmao
so why aren't they reporting this? how could they hide this from their whole diverse userbase

Get this fucking Jewbag out of our lives.

Can't wait to hear how this is bad for the LBGQXYZ community somehow.

I get paid 1.5x for not working on Christmas and new years, so yea, not as good, but still, some of us get one.

You see a nightmare, I see a hero movie.

I'm very poor man who sells very humble gold plated yachts. This could finally be my year

>rob from the future of the children
>dems doubled the national debt and no word was spoken
They don't have any moral to complain about the "future of the children"

LET'S SEE IF THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENS AND IF ONE COMPANY IS GOING TO OFFSET $150 BILLION IN LOST REVENUE

He's a fucking failure around the globe and we all know it. Trump = BTFO

Bernd, hast du etwa das memo verpasst?

watch the whole vid, it all makes sense now

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=zfpVDFUhh_k

4D chess isn't a meme. They don't seem to understand it. He really is a master at wheelin' and deelin'. Think about it for a second. The mother fucker took (intentionally) the hard route to get where he is in life.

All those pundits that criticized him for not simply investing daddy's money and retiring off the dividends have no fucking clue what it means to "earn your own way". Trump took risks, repeatedly, and has mastered the art of tight-roping the line of success of the risk/reward ratio.

In other words:
>Trump: Hey, I was wondering what sort of tax break it'd take to get you guys to give out bonuses to a majority of your employees?
>AT&T: Tell you huwhat. You get the tax system to look like this, and it'll save us millions in CPA fees.
>Trump: Done. Watch this shit.

Watch for other companies to follow, by the way.

Notice how it says "special" bonus? As in like extra?

>Buy things with credit card to get points
>Pay off card with check
>Buy a flight to Vegas and pat yourself on the back for being smart enough to plan ahead

Lost Revenue?
They lose more than that when it goes to the Government

I was too young so I didn't pay attention to politics at the time, how did liberals manage to swallow the blood and say they approved of bush after 9/11? I figured they would have blamed him for it.

This pic bothers me, her eyes look like marbles, why her Iris's look like that? Delet immediately

I work for a small business. I won't get shit. Lol

You have some serious cognitive dissonance going on... we don't ALL think like you... many of us are praying for trump to succeed at draining the swamp and building the wall. No easy task!

hopefully this means theyre going to expand fiber

>cnbc
>glorified advertising
>not seeing this for what it is, a publicity stunt
>implying companies ever see their workers as humans and not expenses
Even though I am glad some people will be getting a little more this year I am not fooled and will never be fooled by stunts like this.

Everyone look, it's an user that can read. Well done user.

post what their reactions would be to Trump curing cancer, creating peace in the middle East, and personally handing them $1,000

Motherfucker do you not get the point that it didn't used to be considered "extra", just a holiday bonus and they are just wording it differently?

Ok ok so every lib like yourself. Do not file for the increase in child tax credit. Do not file for the increase in married couple $24 K. In fact, just go ahead and file like at the Obama rates. I dare you.
I dare you to not be a hypocrite and pay more to the government.

But I know after reading this, you will not, you will remember this post and be getting help from Trump come tax time. And deep down you will owe him something.

You might never admit it. But inside your soul, you will be a Trump supporter because you saved money and took these advantages.

So fuck off!! Hahaha
Hypocrites always and will forever amuse me.

They're blowing smoke up Trump's ass so he'll approve their merger with Time Warner, this is as meaningful as those Carrier jobs that weren't actually saved.

The tricksy hobiteses are fooling us. They are tricksy.

Bah humbug

They still get a bonus dude. This is extra

liberals BTFO

t. butthurt redditor

Merry Christmas faggots.

>MUH EBIL BUSINESSES
Liberals eternally BTFO

Show me proof of higher taxes for the middle class.
taxplancalculator.com/