APOLOGIZE & PAY REPARATIONS

APOLOGIZE & PAY REPARATIONS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War
thediplomat.com/2014/08/how-hiroshima-and-nagasaki-saved-millions-of-lives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about no.

Why dont u give China a call? Some people there wants reparations too...

Do you think you can answer for the americans?

China did not get nuked twice.

YES!

I didn't do anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

that and you attacked them first retard. Imperial japan is dirty as fuck.

>Can the master answer for the slave

lol no

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War
u first

thediplomat.com/2014/08/how-hiroshima-and-nagasaki-saved-millions-of-lives/
how does it feel to be intentionally retarded? to be willing to sacrifice countless more lives only because it fits more with your flawed ideology?

Dindu nuffin

well we own you guys so Israel owns you as well by default

Japan has gotten reparations in a way most people don't even realize.

People think Japan has "no real military" meanwhile they are secretly a nuclear power with very advanced systems gifted to them by the USA for decades as an anti-commie beacon of Asia. (before the US became full of commies as well)

Even most Americans don't realize what America has been doing in Japan. It is perhaps the best kept secret in politics.

You seem like the type of bitch who would kick you in the nuts and then run away and play the victim.

Japs got exactly what they deserved.

Literal retardation. Japan was already defeated after all the previous firebombings.
Funny how Sup Forums pretends to be redpilled but still thinks the Japanese were the aggressors against the US.

Our entire Pacific fleet was just taking a vacation in Hawaii, eh? :^)

I think all the help we gave them during the transition from "bombed into the stone age with the most powerful weapon of all time" to "minor economic super power" counts as reparations.

Yeah, instead they got colonized, repeatedly raped, and vivisected by the Japs.

Japan had no intention of giving up. They finally did when the nukes fell and the soviets started to come down on them. Those nukes saved many americans.

Kikkity kek.

I love rice crispies.

Thank you based Ameribros.

It was the Emperor who had no "intention" of giving up. This doesn't change the fact that their industry was completely destroyed and the military was physically incapable of continuing the war effort.
Also the Soviets declaring war on them would've swayed the Emperor with or without the nukes.
The nukes were us field-testing the effects and also waving our dicks at Stalin in case he tried to push West into Europe.

I don't think they really care, they're doing far better than you

"conquering Japan would cost 1.7–4 million American casualties, including 400,000–800,000 fatalities, and five to ten million Japanese fatalities."

They made spears of bamboo to continue the fight. The nukes were a blessing...

Hmmm. No.

OKAY!

>presenting a false dichotomy to justify the usage of nukes and keep people from realizing we were the bad guys

How bluepilled are you people

The Japanese weren't ideologues like Germans, their devotion to the war effort was entirely based on loyalty to the Emperor

>assassinate Hirohito
>war over

Thats not easy. He was hiding in an underground bunker surrounded by a fanatical army.

The nukes shocked them into surrender. Imperial Japan was fanatics indeed.

seconded.

Japs need to shut the fuck up, because last time I checked they were pretty fucking xenophobic while at the same time having Japanese minorities all across the western world. Either be a cuck like the westerners, or stick to your country and shut up about reparations and internment camps.

>has complete air superiority
>But the Emperor's surrounded by an army!
Sure

>The nukes shocked them into surrender.
Even though they were already seeking peace terms weeks before the bombs were dropped

The nukes WERE the reparations.

This was payback for Pearl Harbor, rape of Nanking, etc
Neck yourself!

Please. Japan loves us.

No actual Japanese person would say such a thing.

They got out of line and we had to give them a smack. They loved it.

Play stupid games, win stupid prize
Or something like this.
Also Nanking

touche, Yankee, touche...
You guys have good reflexes...

no nigger

Those *were* the reparations you horrible gook.

>invade nations in hopes of creating an empire while massacring the natives because "we wuz superior"
>cry when you get yourself massacred and conquered
top kek, nips deserved it. Shame they got off so easy.

>the virgin Little Boy
>the chad Fat Man

>attack us
>get fucked
>"PAY"
k

yeah, they got fucked over 60x worse.

Don't you mean wepaweations?

no senpai they reparations for holocaust gotta come first , besides we wouldnt be getting dat sweet anime if they didnt get nuked they'd be a normal country.

Sorry for not finishing the job
Take those five dollars for the hentai

No terms. Unconditional surrender.

You dont want the enemy to come back. You cucked them and rightly so. Today they are an obedient ally.

I never realized Norwegians were such kikelovers.

Sins of the dead aren't my sins

(OP)

Ever heard of the Rape of Nanjing, or Pearl Harbor? Japan got exactly what it asked for. We saved more lives by nuking it than we would have invading it.

We know who has the power.

Ill take coke and burgers over an AK buttstock to the head any day.

Nice statement. Stealing for the next “muh reperations” arguement

k, either:
1) Fuck you Jap
or
2) low quality bait.

Japan's reparations were not being genocided after their cowardly surprise attack

>another false dichotomy, this time to justify his cowardice
You'll also be taking the systematic destruction of your nation and identity, since you're such an """obedient ally""".

His people control our media, banks, and millitary. Why can't he speak for us?

>genocided
i disagree to a point. I believe their reparations were not being subjugated and made a U.S. territory.

Where else would the PACIFIC fleet be? New England? Off the coast of Florida? Last I checked, Hawaii and the Aleutian Islands of Alaska are the frontlines of U.S. soil in that direction, so would it not make sense to have firepower at the frontlines in case Japan tried to conquer Hawaii and make it a skipping stone to the U.S. West Coast?

>Funny how Sup Forums pretends to be redpilled but still thinks the Japanese were the aggressors against the US.
Yes, because consolidating our readily available navy during a time of international war is practically an attack in and of itself.

Under Russia that would be 100% over. So yes.

>Where else would the PACIFIC fleet be?
Patrolling the Pacific.
Not mobilizing further and further West, closer to Japan.

>in case Japan tried to conquer Hawaii and make it a skipping stone to the U.S. West Coast
Not even the remote possibility of that ever being a genuine concern.
And if they did want to try and invade the US, which they didn't (their campaigns in China were steered to try and avoid hostility with us), they'd do it from Alaska.

>Under Russia
Still holding up the false dichotomy.
But it doesn't help anyways, since we're also the ones that armed Russia against Germany, so we're the only reason they remained a threat.

Are you sure you aren't a Swede? Lots go to Norway for work, right?

Pay us back for all that free military you got.

kek. no. just a realist.

How about....don't Pearl Harbor us and we won't have to nuke you.

If your realist view is that Norway can't exist without kike overlords, I suppose it's true.

No. Them bastards wouldn't surrender and were worse than the Germans.