A good half of Sup Forums buys into the neocon reaganomics "tax breaks for the rich...

>a good half of Sup Forums buys into the neocon reaganomics "tax breaks for the rich, b-but the middle class gets them too!" propaganda
>a good half of Sup Forums is literally so fucking stupid that they regurgitate the propaganda of republican thinktanks, hired by rich globalist corporatists

Why the fuck wouldn't you tax the rich? How can you not realize they are nation-destroyers and instinctive globalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ordinarily i would agree with you but taxes in the US are paid by whites and go to browns. Jews are CEOs at corporations sure but the corporation itself is public and you can easily buy in and share the profit.

The CEOs will actually pay more with this bill.

Overall its not going to do much for me. $3kish. And I dont have enough capitol to invest even though the market is about to skyrocket since every corporations profit just went up 25%

Justify taking someone resources involuntarily in order to take some for yourself and give to others.

Taxation is theft. Taxation is violence. Taxation in involuntary.

You must be a plebbit shill! everyone know Mr. Reagan was the greatest president ever, alongside with Trump! Niggers hate them and niggers are poor, if you don't like the reaganomics its because you are a fag liberal cuck, a nigger, a poor person, or not a patriot like myself.

Ding. Taxes means more money for shitskins, period.

Fuck off commie.

>Taxation is involuntary.
It's voluntary insofar as you choose to live under and participate in a government that taxes you.

How is taking more money for social programs going to fix America? Do you have ANY PROOF, giving welfare for the past 60 years has improved the social standing of ANYBODY at all?

Sup Forums doesn't believe in trickle down, they just don't believe the State is going to do anything worthwhile with it.

>not liking Reaganomics
youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY

what did the rich do to you?
did a rich man steal money from you?
did a hobo hire you?

well it is the best social program

>wow I love Reagan now

Not to mention the said middle class is virtually none existent. It has been replaced with overworked folks struggling to keep their heads above water.

I have no problem with bleeding Jew run planet destroying corporations dry via taxation, my problem comes in with the fact that those taxes are going to be funded into government programs which are probably more immoral and degenerate than the corporations themselves.

Any excess money creamed off from shlomo's margins will go directly into bloating the nigger population further.

>Libnigs always talk about wanting to tax the rich
>But never give tax breaks to the middle and lower class

It's always about taking more.

Firstly, stealing is wrong. And paying for your own replacement is even worse. The rich can pay someone to find all the loopholes. Taxes only end up hurting people like me.

David the people. Let's not make this about race. The biggest recipients of social assistance are whites.

Not per capita. In total, sure.

Its not proportional and a good half of them embraced nog culture and hedonism. They are not good boys down on their Luck

OP you're just smart enough to get duped by actual smart people
If you were any dumber you wouldn't be predictable

Would you guys let Uncle Ruckus into white heaven?

kek. rural white populations chug down more entitlements than everyone else by a massive margin. sure, niggers and spics may win out on a per capita basis, but they are still minories and poor white conservacucks ultimately do far more damage to the USA.

sad to see you've been raised to be such an effeminate cuck, but at least we know cucks like you will never reproduce and pass on your girly genetics to another generation.

>as you choose to live under and participate in a government that taxes you.
Oh cool so we can roll back the gay marriage thing now, after all homosexuals chose to live under a government that outlawed it
Guess we had more in common than we thought lib

N-no. The rich people are on our side. Just look at Soros and Zuckerberg. We must help our allies!