Trump breaks new record: More Americans would rather see him impeached than re-elected

No modern first-term president has ever seen numbers this bad.

shareblue.com/trump-breaks-new-record-more-americans-would-rather-see-him-impeached-than-re-elected/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZylcJ8ziko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its because he's awful

How could wake up every morning and go to work knowing over half of the country wants to see you impeached or dead
At what point do you think "hmmm... maybe I'm doing something wrong"

niggers, spics, and commies aren't Americans desu

(((polls)))

Oh goodie, another thread by the Ukranianflag shareblue shill. Fuck off.

>shareblue.com

>Looks at link

stop advertising

You mean like the polls that showed he had no chance to be elected in the first place? I never believe those.

oh boy, he'll never win the election now

Noone cares what California thinks

The bolsheviks should have finished you people off.

This

>niggers, spics, and commies aren't Americans desu

So that's why they can vote?

>Am i doing something wrong...?
>nah im the president of the muh fuckin states cuh
>spring outta bed to MAGA

Imagine spending your life posting about somebody you don't even like
If that were my job I'd commit suicide

>Ukrainian
>Literally posting shareblue
Little green men knocking on your door in 3... 2... 1...

To be fair, those polls were very accurate. They predicted he would receive fewer votes and he did. No one expected the (((electrical college))).

Nobody cares what niggers, spics and jews think.

retard slide thread

sage all fields

liberal faggots

sage

Trump BTFO by based Americans
Sup Forums on suicide watch

Impeached for pissing off liberals.

I remember when your numbers said Hillary would win by a landslide. You can shove your empty numbers up your ass.

flag... source

theres your collusion

>believing polls
>believing fake news
>believing kikes

They couldn't just 70 years ago.

>They couldn't just 70 years ago.

>70 years ago
Fuckin retard

>shareblue.com

You again. Quota full yet?

see that dog? thats the blue wave about to ponce on you rethuglicans

So every president for the last couple decades?

>shareblue

yes yes of course and hillary was supposed to win by 98%. polls are stupid, people who believe polls are stupid and OP is a kike shill

>Shareblue

lol holodomor yourself my dude

Polls say Roy Moore will win Alabama

shut the fuck up , non white subhuman scum

>but based t-trump

He's not doing anything wrong, the media hates him because he tells the truth then they paint him like vicios dictator.
They dislije 'cause he's not a fag like obama

Remember two years ago when you could believe polls and what pollsters said?
Remember a year ago when all those polls said Hillary was going to win by a landslide and Trump would lose?
If you believe a poll by Sharesblue, obviously not.

Ask Bill and Hilary Clinton

>shareblue
>same fucks that spammed and harassed people during the election
>same fags that spammed Sup Forums for months
yeah nah, shitcunt
report, hide

you dumb niggers already played this hand with:

>latest polls indicate 98% clinton victory CONFIRMED

only to be completely BTFO by a stern dicking from daddy Trump the next day.... these polls will have zero credibility no matter how many times you spam them

Obvious lie. Who would spread such...
>shareblue.com
Oh.

>implying America wount be a communist nation in the next 100 years

Dis box mood muhfugga knows waddup sheeit

>Maybe they'll believe us this time, guys!

youtube.com/watch?v=NZylcJ8ziko
sage

>Literally just posting links to shareblue
555-come-on-now

He's not campaigning now, he's doing his job. When election time rolls around he's going to defeat anyone that the DNC (as it exists now) can muster. Of course, if the DNC gets off its ass and tries to be an actual political party of the people things could change, but there's basically no incentive for them to do this.

So, yeah, Trump 2020. Not worried in the slightest.

>shareblue.com
You shills aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

>over half

That article doesn't say that, dummy.

>proxy nigger
>shareblue zirployee

>shareblue.com

just imagine when he does get elected.
"WHAT, THE POLLS WERE WRONG AGAIN????"

No matter how low his approvals go the only Dem running against him that would have a shot is Tulsi Gabbard, and it's looking more and more like she's gonna get fucked over Bernie style or at the very least they're gonna try.

Motherfucker did you literally just like shareblue?

Sage and report all of topic and troll threads.

In other news Hillary has a 99.9% chance of winning the general election. Oh wait-

>shareblue

Only numbers that matter are how many Americans are willing to risk their lives to keep Trump in office vs Remove him. Any effort to remove Trump will result in Civil War, and you better have the numbers.

Fake news.

>shareblue.com
DON'T FORGET TO SAGE

Shareblue kike niggers really starting the day with low energy again.

Shocked this isn't fpbp

Amazing how the avergare poltard denies EVERYTHING against Trump but think EVERYTHING is true when it's about Trump detractors

>medias are biased!

But you aren't righ?

that's like saying somebody who goes to church but doesn't believe in Jesus Christ is a Christian. Being American means believing in American values, which niggers, spics, and commies are fundamentally incapable of doing. All real Americans love Trump.

>More Americans would rather see X than X

Do people still take these CNN style polls seriously? Didn't the whole "Hillary is going to win by 80%" teach people anything?

>we asked 10 universities and 50 people in San Francisco

a natural reaction, all stem from those fucking cunts called MSMS or whatever you amerihambergeurs are syaing these days, reddit, leddit, user fidget

/thread

I would sooner see this country burn to the ground.

"Have a look at the new poll, fellow white people." (rubbing hands)

This isn't r*d*it Dimitri, we don't suck off shareblue and upboat it the top of the trends.
I mean do you leftists ever question why your pov is primarily top-down? Big media constantly shills for your point of view? You know who owns big media right?
Do you leftists even have an IQ above 110 I seriously wonder, how they are manipulating you. Its honestly pathetic and you need to start questioning way more than you do

Something is against Trump

>SHILL
>MANIPULATION FROM THE DEMS
>FAKE NEWS
>JEWS

then proceed to call others retarded

Something is against the detractors of Trump

>HAHAHA SALT MINING
>KEK
>LOCK HER UP
>DEMS ARE RETARDED HUEHUE

The average poltard questions everything, not just criticisms about Trump, if you lurked more you'd know that. Everyone is biased, hence why you must look at everything with a grain of salt and ignore stupid fucking polls that mean nothing and just exist to get clicks. Regardless if they are for or against Trump.

>shareblue
SHAREBLUE
>shareblue
SHAREBLUE
>shareblue
SHAREBLUE
>shareblue
SHAREBLUE
Holy shit HAHAHAHAH
I love when these idiots link directly from Hillarys own propaganda site shariablue

>believing media has no biases or interests of its own
naive summerchild

I question him, but this article amounts to nothing more than "hes unpopular fuck drumpfff" shlock. Show me something unconstitutional Trump has done for me to care.

>liberal uses dog as metaphor
>immediately offers Muslims country as apology

Bill

Priestap

Find Him.

>shareblue

LOL

lol
co-ordinated attempt detected and acknowledged.
>0.09 cents have been deposited into your account.

JUST

media is biased but not everything one or another media is false accept it

Trump did fuck up times to times
So as almost all politicians or even yourself

Obviously their poll is inflating numbers, but it's still sad that the media and education system have successfully brainwashed anyone into believing a President who supports all these policies that benefit the American citizenry:
>renegotiate or end NAFTA, end TPP, end the Paris Accord, secure our borders, deport illegals, block immigrants from countries that can't vet properly, stop H-1Bs, stop letting companies move jobs to foreign countries, job creation, higher wages by decreasing supply of underpaid foreign workers, reduce the scope of expensive foreign wars, preserve our Constitutional rights by picking pro-Constitution Supreme Court Justices, vet Muslims, reduce crime, lower taxes for everyone, end the UN and NATO if other countries don't do their share, cheaper health insurance and no mandate, increase energy reserves, America first
is bad and deserves to be impeached. He easily has the best policies of any President in 50+ years. The mainstream media needs to be destroyed after all the harm it's done to humanity's future.

>unironiclally linking the shareblue

Fuck off shareblue.

Good thing citizen votes don't matter

Going to the Bay Area and asking 2000 people does not constitute a sample

>Shareblue

I can't even tell if this is supposed to be ironic.

I wish it is legal to track you and strangle you with a wire.

4th ShareBlue

Ahahaha you guys are so fucking butthurt.

I think Trump is doing a great job. Look what obamaroid did in 8 yrs. He divided this country. He sent guns to the middle east. And he hates America. And his so called wife moochelle is a tranny. And he is a muslim. Obamaroid brought the refugees in to try and take over america. And Trump is trying to get them deported. Im for TRUMP all the way. Islam is a demonic religion and there prophet mohammad was a pedophile. And they kill people who dont belive in there religion. Trump 2020

Trump might be a Zionist kike who needs to be gassed, but not before you cunts ShareBlue!

Fucking mods deleting my threads. Drumpfkins' safe space confirmed.

>shareblue dot com