Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season

Episode 45, was this a good episode, right?

Nope

Yes

OP S1 >>>>>>> S2

OTP
T
P

another Okada joke

I agree

Fuck off, Why is Iok still alive?

I know you guys have a hateboner for Okada but she didn't even write the script for this episode you fucking moron.

Plot convenience

remember that Atra won the Mikabowl

>IBO
>good episodes existing

Pick one

Atra worst girl

So who wrote the script?

I choose both and there's nothing you can do to stop me

she is ded for sure and mika is going to survive as a potato

Okada loves childhood friend route

Neither

>main girl didn't win the MC Bowl.
It's rare.

Atra best girl

Mika fucked up hard.

Not that it mattered since based Iok was going to stop the shot with his sheer stupidity folded 1000 times

Yousuke Kuroda

The amount of plot convenience armor Rustal's side has just to drag the story on is ridiculous.

This is true

At least she got the guts to confess her feelings (Yeah Kudelia had to help there), Yamagi and Lafter could have at least try there

Keep crying, gayboy.

I hate this too.

poor Flauros

Keep crying, gayboy.

There's going to be some novel or something that tells us they had sex after this scene, right?

The only thing of value lost this episode.

episode 49

If Rustal and Iok survive, and all of Tekkadan dies, how fucking mad will Japan be?

>If
Iok will survive

It's an Okada work nearing finale. This should have been foreseen.

This is her usual schtick. She writes largely boring and uneventful Gundam until she gets to her final episodes and she suddenly introduces "competent" villains that aren't conveniently retarded and ramps up senseless deaths and violence in hopes nobody notices how boring and inconsequential everything else in the series was besides hype generated by sudden plot-dictated tension to finish off the series.

Why the hell is this a surprise to anybody goddammit?
I feel like nobody's sat through SEED or Hanasaku Iroha or any of her other works.

For fucks sake guys.

>Muh gayboyfag boogeyman
Cry harder.

Okada didn't do SEED. That was Fukuda's wife Morosawa. She ruined Destiny with her arrogance and brain cancer. And she died for her crimes.

Keep crying, gayboy.

How does it feel you dont even know who did SEED but still shitpost like a retaed

>SEED
>Okada
Oh come on

SEED and Destiny > this

Am I retarded for never noticing the homolust between Yamagi and Shino until this episode?

Old and busted.

>Mika actually sounded distressed when Orga almost died
Neat.

Barbatos will win in the end.

Yamagi has been lusting for a while.

I miss Fukada and Level 5, IBO is that bad

No, Anime Suki just masturbates to things that are not there and brag about "how right they were"

Yagami's thirsty for the dick has been pretty obvious for a while, my dude.

Why did he get so close to shoot?

they only had one shot and he couldnt miss

Yet he did poor guy, he knew he was fucked

Why didn't he aim for a bigger target like the engine?

engine is in the back, probably

Also it didn’t matter much were he aimed since his cannon got hit in the end, he was going to miss, if lucky he could have damage the ship a little

Should have shot from further away. Or at least in not such a stupid busy area.

Tekkadan has been doing reckless shit like this pretty much since s1e1

I've come to terms with it. Flauros died in vain because of a stupid plan. Wheres Bisquick when you need him.

Poor little Atra, she may have won against Kudelia, but she is still number two and deep down I’m sure she knows it

He died due to Orga's stupid plan

He lives on as a smart boy with a pompadour.

She didn't win, Kudelia backed out

Who says they can't be OT3?

since when blue haired girl lost in zeta ? I was going to watch it, fuck i wont now

It was supposed to be my episode.

I don't think Shino is out of the count just yet, I mean we haven't seen his body yet so Okada might have a few more super galaxy asspulls up her sleeve.

>1-hit kill the enemy general and then fuck off while the enemy is panicking
The plan was solid, Julieta being able to not only instantly realize what's going on but also instantly counterattack was bullshit.

since like 30 years ago?

Legit why hasn't Mika been able to gut Julieta yet? She's really not that great of a fighter.

bad writing and shes not suppose to lose if you want to be technical about it.

That ending destroyed my sides.
I cried hard for Flauros however.
Because you put too much faith in the writers to be consistent or build up characters in fights outside Mika is so good and introduction fights.
Just roll with whatever happens and try to find humour in it .

Will the no homo crew move from "Yamagi is not gay" to "Shino is not gay so it was never going to happen"?

Except for putting the main asset that's capable of long distance firing at the front lines, in the middle of what would probably be an exploding ship, through at least one volley of dienselifs, and piloted by a guy with a broken arm. When it could have been just as effective by dropping Flauros off earlier.

>Am I retarded for never noticing the homolust between Yamagi and Shino until this episode?
We have been telling you every week, so YES.

Why does Tekkadan need to be the one who finishes off Rustal? Leave that to McGillis and his fleet, there's no need to have one of your best pilots and his MS sacrifice themselves. Especially since McGillis had just sortied with Bael

Not gay
Not intersted

The plan was their only chance for survival as they weren't going to live through another railgun volley.

If they killed Rustal the battle would have been over.

McGillis is dual wielding against literally a wall of like 100 snipers. What the fuck is he gonna do?

The way the arm just slides in out of nowhere is fucking hilarious. Especially since it comes from below despit there being a whole fucking ship underneath flauros

They had literally 1 shot
They sacrificed a ship to make that one shot
The enemy did not notice him on the ship and he had the perfect chance
The only thing they did not count on was Mika fucking up.

Julietta also threw downwards so I guess her and Mika were fighting upside down.

Long range fire can be blocked or evaded, they had this one shot and it had to count. So the idea was to shoot it from as close as possible so the enemy has no time to react to it and it would have worked if the plot didn't require Rustal to survive for at least another 2 episodes.

They have targeting computers. The difference between firing safely from a distance and firing in the middle of the shit? That's just Tekkadan and the idiot who wanted a pink Flauros with eyes.

They needed a clear shot. Hitting debris would throw it off. Mobile suits were able to dodge a volley, one could just as easily divert the shot by getting in the way.

Looks like you're just grasping for a reason to complain

NO HOMO

It's fucking space, I don't think there is a "upside down"

Don't forget Julietta hit Shino in the exact split second between aiming and firing.
Mika needs to crush Rustal in front of monkey.

This basically. If they see him set up in the distance they would take evasive action and try to deflect the shot.

Holy shit Yamagi is cute.
N-no homo.

>Actually falling for the Yamato is str8 b8
>still being in denial that the second half of your sentence is legitimately true
FUJOSHI NAMIDA

Did anyone else fucking laugh out loud at this part? You could see it coming a mile away but the reactions from Tekkaden afterwards was fucking cherry on the cake. Holy shit Shino just dies screaming "NOOOOO" what a bitch

Yes, it was a bad plan. Again that's just tekkadan. The enemy didn't notice a flauros in an exploding ship, what makes you think they would notice a flauros at the back of the field with a dainsleif they don't expect them to have?

From now on he will be remembered as "drown out the gay with vino" shino

Shit writing.

Most people would probabaly be shouting fuck like crazy if they fucked up that shot and now they're gonna die for it.

It hit to close to home.
Those moments when a fucking crit destroys any chance of your strategy to work and you just rage quit.
Or someone draws aggro onto you and fucks up the raid
I still chuckled a bit.
Morale boost

Okada is just trying to piss of the fanbase as always. I'm already convinced that Julieta and Iok will survive at the end and won't even be punished for all the bullshit they did.

No

Probably shouldn't have laughed but I did. This combined with that tiny bonk sound affect as a dismembered arm comes out of nowhere and fucks it all up for him despite all that determination and then his bitch fit as he bursts into flames was all oddly satisfying to watch.

>Iok and Julietta surviving at the end
Imagine the anarchy.