Kishi loves the Sauce so much he made all three of the next generation protagonists parallels of him

>Kishi loves the Sauce so much he made all three of the next generation protagonists parallels of him
>Hates Sakura so much she doesn't even get a semblance of a parallel

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/XKwJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hates Sakura so much she doesn't even get a semblance of a parallel
That's a good thing.

Sarada does have some of Sakura's mannerism and fighting style. She was also compared to her by Naruto and has the fangirlism from part 1

Sarada looks like Sakura.

Hinata is still as irrelevant as ever.

Salad looks like Karin

m.imgur.com/a/XKwJ4

I wonder if I'm the only one wishing Boruto turns out to be a more comfy ninja-in-a-changing-world kind of thing instead of powerlevels and other crock.

Too bad we have edgy tattoos and powerlevels confirmed already

I'm surprised how many fans Narusaku has. You would think that the fake confession thing would have sunk that ship in to oblivion.

You misunderstood.
Kishi doesn't love Sasuke so much, and he doesn't hate Sakura, he just finds her hard to draw.
Also made her daughter the cutest character and the most interesting.

nope, Boruto having Hinata as his mother actuly plays an important role, it's a reason why Momoshiki gave him the seal

Best family

not on the anime though. It's apparently going to be during the academy days (Shino lister as reccuring character, while sakura/sasuke aren't)

She doesn't. When will Cuckurafags give up on this. She is literally a female Sauce with glasses for the NTR drama. She has Sakura's retarded mannerisms and useless powers which is bad enough.

boruto was a mistake
flashforward a best

P H O N E P O S T I N G

Why must you trigger me?

i want to FUCK mitsuki

Body swapping is my favorite type of power thanks to Orochi.

Wat? Sarada has Sakura's flat chest, sharo, half of her fighting style is from Sakura, and half of her personality also is from Sakura. Her outfit resembles Sakura from this period as well.

>Sakura
>flat chest
What

Sarada has Sakura's Temper and fighting style but also Sasuke's rationalness. Boruto has Naruto's recklessness but Sasuke's desire for power or whatever. Snek is just Snek.

where is rocklee counterpart?

That's right. Sakura is has A-cups or less up from to 18. She only grew a bit when she's 24, but even then they're small.

believe or not but bodyswapping is my fetish. Kinda wish orochimaru swapped with that fanatical female student he had. Anyway who is that guy in your pic?

Is there any other anime where the creepy villain with the almost feminine voice actually becomes an attractive female who's one of the good guys?

I mean talk about character development, Orochimaru was basically Hitler when he was introduced and now he's fap bait.

orochimaru is still in male body I think

>t. Hinatafag propaganda
Too bad for you that's wrong. She has at least 60% of Sakura in her.

Meanwhile, Boruto is 70% Naruto and 30% Sasuke and 0% Hinata.

>IMG_

Oh look, the cancerous Naruto spammer is back again.

Didn't get the hint from the mods when 3 of your threads were deleted last night?

His name is the filename. Just google it.

The one on the left looks like he wants to fuck someone.

I thought the whole reason why he has a slim jaw now is because he's using a female body.

Mitsuki is not for lewd! He will wait for marriage and procreate with a lucky girl.

Hardwork never pays off so he failed to produce an heir to the legacy.

People actually leave their house and post from their phones you fucking autist. Go post in threads you like instead of sperging out over a show you hate.

>Salad is a Uchiha who lusts for power
>Bort wants to be just like Uncle Sauce
>Mitsuki is the snake guy of the team

Kek. Sasuke may not have revived his clan but at least he has pseudo clones of himself.

Retards that ship main guy x main girl will always exist. IchiRuki and Luffy x Nami are other shonen jump examples of non-romantic relationships that retards only get behind because of cliches.

It doesn't when anime is as stupid as them and puts filler to fuel their delusions, but manga usually is pretty clear about such things.

So Narutards admit to be phoneposters.

Not that anybody is surprised.

Take the hint from the mods and fuck off.

Maximum autism

Good thing Hinata has Himawari who is 100% Hinata. Also Boruto has hyuuga genes which is going to be relevant. Stay mad cuckera fags

Says the Naruto spammer who keeps spamming Naruto threads even when he sees his threads deleted by the mods.

Hope Hiro rangebans your mobile provider soon.

>This much autism

Yeah I post from my phone at work and I like Naruto. What are you going to do about it nigger?

Sarada is going to revive the clan by seducing all the boys with her lewd body and birthing many perfect children with her wide hips