Well Sup Forums, are you man enough to take care of her and her fourteen children?

Well Sup Forums, are you man enough to take care of her and her fourteen children?

Or are you some kind of bigot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JIUK2KSbvvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is how school shooters are made

>that 1 blonde kid in the midle
How?

>that 1 blonde kid in the midle among mutts
How?

56% Face: the Family.

Winning the genetic lottery.

Both parents passed the recessive blonde gene to the boy.

Shit, I remember that whole media circus. It was a more innocent time...

After three kids you should be required to get your tubes tied to continue receiving aid.

why do all the kids look different?

she's a kike

>Octuplets
>Nigger/White kids
How is this possible?

You learn about this in middle school, retard.

She's from Iraqi Muslim stock I would guess.

>Or are you some kind of bigot?
Yes satan I am a bigot, fuck the niggers and fuck all the mexicans to death

She did more for the 56% race than you neckbeards

Ocopulets assemble!

as a brazilian, Mr Satan, I can tell you that we are MORE than up to the task, send them over, red rover

So basically she had 8 ovules in her womb and got interracial gang banged?

what the fuck is their final form? Vishnu?

VISHNU ASSEMBLE, YAR>> MOTHER CHODEEEEEEEE

If you mixed the genetics of all those children, you'd have the demographic of USA.

she was an experiment from jekel island...the 9th kid is the montauk monster

>I would guess.
Why? I takes literally ten seconds to look it up on wikipedia

Her dad is Iraqi, ethnic Assyrian so that usually means Christian. Her mother is lithuanian

or Israel
Would explain everything wrong with the world

It doesn't say if her family is Muslim or Christian but I would assume the former.

What about the 1 black girl. Wtf

Is "don't you ever talk to me, or my wifes 14 children ever again." going to be a new meme?

>Jekel Island

How the fuck did the monster make it to Montauk against the southernbound current from a resort island in South Georgia you hue monkey?

Dude her belly probably looks like tossed pizza dough after that pregnancy. what fucking cuck got with a single mom whore ex stripper with a buncha mixed kids.

The world is in a cuck epidemic

Octomom?

topkek

Nigger sperm...they can't swim as adults cause they wore themselves out swimming to white women eggs.
You may be up your wife's cunt without a paddle, but Jamal knows how to kayak down the unused portions of her fertility canal

Assyrians are Iraq's Christian minority. Most of them have immigrated the the US and Europe now, due to the violence over the past fifteen years. Given that her father was able to immigrated to the US, and married a woman from a Christian country, coupled with his ethnic background I would say he's almost certainly Christian

Why aren't they the same color?

They are descended from Muslims.

youtu.be/JIUK2KSbvvI

Do you think the ginger is white or not? Genetics can be crazy

No because half her dna is still nigger

She’s mixed.