Russia: IS-linked terror suspects «neutralised» in Karachay-Cherkess

newstube.ru/media/russia-is-linked-terror-suspects-neutralised-in-karachay-cherkess

And some exclusive photos for you, guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qKzIsisU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice neighborhood

sweet
is this the result of USA and Russia sharing intelligence?
did the CIA fund these muslim faggots and then Trump/DoD ratted them out to the Russian authorities?

>killing terrorists instead of arresting them
What's wrong with that

sweet, congrats!

what is that?

based russia

damn that nigga got fucked up

did the car get stuck in the snow while trying to get away?

hahahahah filthy tatar churka scum btfo

Who knows, unfortunately it was probably 1 time thing only, we'll see.

His leg looks fucked up, is he OK?

He's just taking a nap, Erik

I can just guess, but it might be some sort of explosive device.

True if Big.

he's just doing his cossack dance

Russian Anti Terror Forces are 24/7 on tour right? They never rest seems like

Is it the impact of the bullets that make their joints snap like that? Just curious exactly why they are all in such mangled positions. I'm not a physics expert.

i thought it might be opium
or maybe krokodil

>make me look like one of your Swiss cheeses senpai

Fuck yeah, Russiabro. Always good to see dead terrorists. Congratulations.

Get gunned, you fucking niggers

Are you upset about your beloved children Merkel?

Did you thing things would go better for them.

This is what the Russians do to terrorists, compare that to the likes of Merkel or USA's democratic party, and tell me Russia is wrong and the dangerous one. Tell me they are the bad guys.
But I bet you'll never convince me.

No looks like conclusive blast damage. Knowing Russians they probably fired an granade or two into the car as well.

these pics make me hungry for ham
In Merkelstan they supposedly arrested another IS fag today

>chad death rest

the other guy
>virgin rotting corpse

Nice. Good work

A little Bengay and he'll be good as new.

DA TING GO SKKKRKRRRRAAATTT

In this document it actually written that those are components for making an explosive device.

>when your car doesnt stop bullets
I can't believe Hollywood lied to us

They got fucked on. Awesome job.

not enough bullets fired

nice!

You could interrogate them or something. Maybe make an elaborate spectacle of their execution.

Will he be ok? deebly concerned about his health

Both sides are not Russian. It is local gang war without any written law. They could as well be perfectly innocent shitskins.

if you kill your enemies they win

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!!

thats how muslims should look in christian nations

High velocity rifle rounds like 5.45x39 (used in AK-74) could absolutely cause bones and joints to shatter.

youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qKzIsisU

Depends on the round used. A 7.62 will literally disintegrate bone on impact where as a 5.45 tumbles around. The number of wounds on these guys shows they were hit multiply times, their insides are more or less jelly regardless of rounds used.

>6 corpses
Was that a fucking clown car?

Thank you putin

yeah bullets shatter bones.
fucking idiot that car wasnt hit by a grenade are you thick? the windshield would be absolutely peppered see

My taxes evacuated 2 whole cargo planes of people from ISIS a month ago. There is a lot to interrogate, if anyone would want to.
> nobody wants

GOOD AMERICAN = DEAD AMERICAN

kek

Nice job, Vadim.

Cool.

>.ru
Fake news!

Most likely some Russian soldiers coked up and drunk on vodka fired against civilians when they did not see their signaling to stop, then planted weapons and fake bombs on them after finding out they were Muslims.

Sup Forums always complains about shilling and false flags, but isn't it convenient how Russian stuff simply goes by unnoticed through your radar? Lots of RIDF shills on Sup Forums as of late.

>lets pepper spray the car
>instead of apprehending them alive and press for some more info
no its russian style to kill the terrorists, hostages and their dogs and not leave a single survivor
remember: no people means no problems!

I wish cops in the US would do this to ghetto gangs here.

FUCKING BASED!

Well then we can say win win situation anyway

I doubt there is much difference between this and pictures of some gang shootout aftermath in South America or elsewhere.

You got any proof, boy?

some coca cola product placement

>perfectly innocent shitskins
Ivan, I...

Other than the fact that Churkas can grow beards and beaners are wholly incapable of this, and the snow, no nothing much is different

this. this whole thing is too much of overkill. Something doesn't add up

What would you say if Schwabland would kill all whites and then locals would wage gang war on each other by your taxes expense, also being leaders in alcohol contraband in state, because they can not give less of a shit about law?

Putting radical islam on trial is good and all, however this works good too.
Also why does it allways seem like Russia is the good guys?

Those fags aren't ISIS, they're Chechens.

Nice try Institute but you're not the only intellifags on Sup Forums

...there's still the execution option. Maybe chopping their heads off at the red square?

Nothing, its cheaper.

then the muzzies must have been going for the high score

>if you kill your enemies they win
those are expendables
not useful

Thanks pal, didn't notice holy shit.

Imagine the ride;

>Salim, you are getting our wires tangled up again brother, move over.
>Achmed, I cannot, ginger-beard keeps trying to press my detonator.
>"You tried to press mine first".
>"THAT'S IT BACK THERE YOU FILTHY KUFFARS, I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND AND WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR TO GET OUR VIRGINS, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?"
>"Hey, whats tha"

Boom.

The real twist is that the Russians didn't do anything. These guys were the terrorists 3 stooges.

Russia has taken credit while Putin laughs his tits off.

Is that an AK in the snow?

fuckin incredible
get shit on, mudshits

This needs deeper thinking and Im tired but dead churkas is never bad

>Killing shitskins is a life duty for all human beings
>Russians are still bad guys, leaf, dont worry

corpses

Yes, american AK.

There`s actually 5, the took one body off the car, so he appears to be on 2 pictures. (Guy in dark blue jacket)

2 million to go yet

They are Sup Forums's based white Muslims.

Omg how do you do it Sup Forums

You dumbfuck, there's differences between a fragmentation granade and a shock granade. And you have a hundred other versions between the two.
Knowing how Russians work, they love overkill.

JUST

oh shit, you're right
someone seems to have dragged one of the corpses out of the car at some point, fuck me

Yeah, we had a lot of time to think about it.

>that car wasnt hit by a grenade
bullets and pieces from explosive on the side looks like
they don't specify in the document though

on the other hand - it's quite dangerous to use explosive against vehicle with shitskins who are supposedly transfer their explosives

In Leafistan we handed more reintegration money to some returning IS soldiers today.

But hey, we also increased our budget for veterans today. Just not as much as the reintegration budget

>then planted weapons and fake bombs on them after finding out they were Muslims.
Just like that, accidentally, you hit a clown car packed with Muslims!? That was some damned good luck then, I might say.

>a shock grenade that wont fuck up a car windshield is going to shatter their bones and twist their bodies

You need to take the brown dick out of your mouth before you start talking, Erlend.

those are just large caliber rounds that came thru at an angle.

that car was not hit by a grenade.

Placement of magazines and AK with snow ontop can suggest planted.

If you think the DoD are ever the good guys you are a fucking pillock mate. It's well documented that in the run up to Iraq, the CIA were against invasion whereas the DoD pushed intel from Ahmed Chalabi, a known Iranian intelligence asset, which they were warned by the CIA was dodgy. The DoD knew and they went ahead and pushed for war. The great irony is that the CIA got the blame. Fucking neocons.