Congress Is About to Allow Oil Drilling in Alaska's Arctic Wildlife Refuge

Congress Is About to Allow Oil Drilling in Alaska's Arctic Wildlife Refuge

time.com/5074312/alaska-anwr-oil-drilling-tax-bill/

This was hidden in the tax bill which passed today, Sarah Palin finally gets to drill baby drill and fuck up the environment senpai!

Fuck yeah

You do know that the wildlife will be left alone right?

based

this is good news, better than buying if from fucking arabs or venezuela...

Maybe we should start gulaging democrats and niggers and send them to Alaska to build this thing on the cheap.

Say good bye to Florida and the other red states that will be under water when the climate change comes. Also We will have no oil when the resource wars happens , China will have it

>environment
its just snow dude

Maybe you should admit that fascism is a failed ideology you fucking neckbeard

It never failed economically like Communism, it only quit when destroyed Militarily.

Climate Change you dumb kike, once the polar ice caps melt it's over, the sea level rises and Israel drowns

And who beat them military? USSR is superior to the Third Reich

Florida is a swing state, not a red state. And a vast majority of coastal states are blue. You're making this look even better...

>(((Climate Change)))
stop spouting kike propaganda meant to promote pointless regulations and fuck over industry and reduce the amount of jobs.

Where is the USSR? Why aren't they still around?

>The pentagon says climate change is real
>It's kike propaganda

The whole south will be under water, get fucked

Hey jackass, every country in the world believes in climate change

Fucking finally.

Where is Hitler? Why did Stalin KILL everything that he loves ?

Along with all of the niggers(the US's main problem). Perfect. Why are you making this look so much better and better?

I LOVE HOW EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MAKING MONEY FOR RICH PEOPLE

Kill yourself, all republicans are dead anyways in about 20 years

Died an old man in Argentina while the jews had their thumbs up their noses. The Jews got Stalin in his Dacha

>He doesn't know about Gen Z
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alaska is fucking bigger than Texas, literally 2.5X larger in area, its going to be just fine.
America needs to take the Saudi cock out of its mouth and become fully independent.

So you mean you're not willing to permanently destroy the environment for the ((economy))? Wew. It's almost like unemployment is because of a rigged system instead of oil drilling

>wet polar bear
>oh look at this poor starving polar bear!!!
x-D good try

Fucking Traitors trying to be edgy, they can't even fucking vote

Earth is such a hot slut

Let’s cut down the Amazon next

Good. The US had insane amounts of oil. It's about time we use it instead of buying from others.

You're literally retarded if you believe this shit

I will watch over the drillers and protect them. I am Drillerman

Theres an enormous reserve in ND still, allegedly more than the Saudis have. The oil boom is still very much in full swing there. They're just building entire towns to support these enormous buildings. I think Halliburton has like a 1 billion sq ft facility there now.
One of these days we're finally going to pass the income tax repeal because of it.

That bear looks cold. Drilling for oil and gas should warm him up.

Except when they drill we get checks.

The US could build new Bridges and hospitals in every US city rather than paying for Saudi yachts if we used even a small fraction of the oil in Alaska.

>implying we dont have free energy tech

>Free energy when?
Why not just go full hitler and remove oil and energy cabal and nationalize the industries combined all together and transition to free energy and so there werent be unemployment or am i just retarded
Wouldnt it require to hire more rather than lay off, especially when you fuck the law and imprison boards and their masters, just steal the fucking industries