Quick without looking it up, what eye color did Hitler have?

Quick without looking it up, what eye color did Hitler have?

history is being altered right in front of us. what is the quantum computer jew up to?

Most of his Reich had brown hair brown eyes. Hitler had blue eyes. And only one person was blonde. The truth is Nazis never cared about hair or eye color. It was made up by the soviets to make all white people without blonde hair and blue eyes think Hitler would’ve exterminated them

Hitler had blue eyes

They were brown. You retard Aryan LARPers need to stop trying to change history and say he had blue eyes. That's what SJW's do. They change history. Try to be better than a bunch of blue haired bitches that got molested under the basement staricase.

The man was a hero. A brown-eyed hero.

Deep blue.

beautiful?

blue

Deep Aryan Blue-grey

>153965363
Blue

No, you are the victim of Mandela Effect (or soviet propoganda). Hitler had in fact blue eyes. I was taught he had brown eyes, and it always seemed like so. Until today, when I googled him and tons of pictures I've never seen before show him with clear blue eyes.

Yes this seems accurate. Or maybe Jews are behind mandela effect.

grown men who can't be better than a molest-me-not

>t. brown eyelet

6 gorillion is history too.

When you are in an era where all the pictures are black and white, it's easy as fuck to re-colorize it however you see fit.

You argue as good as a first year college student.

>grown men who can't be better than a molest-me-not
are you retarded?
there are photos of the man and you can clearly see

so who do you think caught all those 500lbs bombs we droped on these niggas.

Blue eyes would appear a white-ish hue in black and white photos. You can clearly see the brown underneath the MSPaint-tier shop.

Either 12 or autistic. I can show you a photo of hitler morphed into a 67 Mustang. Do you kids these days not understand that photos are no longer hard proof?

Owning oneself within minutes.

Beady.

Light blue

Come back when your flag is a real country

Blue. They lied to me my whole life and told me brown, though.

White

mine, pale blue.

You were propagandized.

Deal with it.

red cause he was baked

>Do you kids these days not understand that photos are no longer hard proof?

>Traudl Junge, his last secretary often told in interviews, that people were amazed about Hitler’s blue eyes. Those who met Hitler, after the War often refer, in their reminiscences, to his remarkable pale, clear blue eyes, which many state, unequivocally, had a distinctly hypnotic quality.

Goebbels described one of his first meetings with Adolf Hitler in the diaries he kept:
>Shakes my hand. Like an old friend. And those big blue eyes. Like stars. He is glad to see me. I am in heaven. That man has everything to be king.

Leon Degrelle in his article “The Enigma of Hitler” (The Journal of Historical Review):
>Hitler had deep blue eyes that many found bewitching, although I did not find them so. Nor did I detect the electric current his hands were said to give off. I gripped them quite a few times and was never struck by his lightning.

Sefton Delmer of the Daily Express wrote on February 23rd, 1933:
>By a detour we next reached a part of the building which was actually in flames. Firemen were pouring water into the red mass. Hitler watched them for a few moments, a savage fury blazing from his pale blue eyes.

Karl Ludecke, who published a book called “I knew Hitler”, wrote the following about the first time that he heard Hitler speak:
>Hitler was a slight, pale man with brown hair parted to one side. He had steel-blue eyes…he had the look of a fanatic…he held the audience, and me with them, under a hypnotic spell by the sheer force of his conviction

Hitler was blind

[soon to be deaf]

Come back to me when you are a real nation.
>nation - a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular state or territory.

HEY GUISE! Here's a sweet (totally real) pic of hitler taking a selfie with his iphone 6! You can tell it's 100% genuine because of the film grain.

You don't have to be angry at the world. Just recognize that it happened, and learn from it.

Jewlish lies, Hitler didn't actually have eyes.
He could smell the jews, said they smelled like rats and could her the lies from their mouths.

prove that my photo is fake

protip: you can't

Gotem

His eyes have been described by people who met him as blue you absolute retard.

Have you actually read anything about Hitler? He had fucking blue eyes.

Ernst Franz Sedgwick Hanfstaengl was a Harvard-educated German businessman who was an intimate of Adolf Hitler before falling out of favor and defecting. In his article in Collier’s, August 4, 1934, “My Leader” tells how he got to know and serve Hitler for whom he has greatest admiration.
>Then Drexler introduced Adolf Hitler. He didn’t look very impressive standing there in repose. That is, until you noticed his eyes. He had clear blue eyes and in them there was neither guile nor fear. There was honesty; there was sincerity; there was a hint of scorn.

Martha Dodd writes in her book “Through Embassy Eyes”:
>The first glance left me with a picture of a weak, soft face, with pouches under the eyes, full lips and very little bony facial structure. The mustache didn’t seem as ridiculous as it appeared in pictures – in fact, I scarcely noticed it; but I imagine that is because I was pretty well conditioned to such things by that time. As has often been said, Hitler’s eyes were startling and unforgettable – they seemed pale blue in color, were intense, unwavering, hypnotic.
>Certainly the eyes were his only distinctive feature. They could contain fury and fanaticism and cruelty; they could be mystic and tearful and challenging. This particular afternoon he was excessive, informal, he had a certain quiet charm, almost a tenderness of speech and glance.

>Hundreds of other, similar quotes are to be found in mainstream Hitler biographies. From John Toland to Alan Bullock, historians agree: Hitler had blue eyes.

calm down leaf. You don't have to lie to make friends.

My photo still stands as real, hans. You have not debunked it. My photo clearly proves hitler was a macfag.

Then disregard all photos and take the multitude of quotes as evidence.

Jewgle edits, abridges, and redacts quotes. You're telling me to trust the jew search engine?

Oy Vey

Deep blue.

I'm telling you to trust Reich minister Dr Josef Göbbels, high ranking SS member Leon Degrelle, Daily Express journalist Sefton Delmer, Karl Ludecke, Ernst Franz Sedgwick Hanfstaengl, Martha Dodd and pretty moch every historian, conformist or revisionist, when they are all in agreement.

I've always told they were blue. I don't know if that is true or not. The few colour photos that exist are actually "coloured" photos anyway, so I don't know. But I've heard blue and I'll take that bet.

He's playing obtuse on purpose. He doesn't want to admit what he already knows.

Blue. Kys

He had Bwu UwU

Blue. The propaganda guy I see quoted all the time wrote about Hitlers blue eyes. Before he was the propaganda minister.
Beats any post war source like hitler having one testicle or having sex with animals.

>Shakes my hand. Like an old friend. And those big blue eyes. Like stars. He is glad to see me. I am in heaven. That man has everything to be king.

Goebbels really seemed to be oddly fixated on Hitler's appearance, in that diary entry after his first meeting of Hitler. What made him so enamored of Hitler after the first encounter? I don't understand, that's a very strange way to go about describing someone one has met for only the first time. He had written it in such a way, almost as though he was in love.

>not imnediately falling in love with hitler at first sight
You're not one of those gays, right user?

Hitler was blonde and blue eyed. All pictures and video footage has been altered by (((them)))

He had light brown, not blonde hair but his eyes were most certainly a deep blue

Brown