Dragon Ball Super

Did Toriyama find a way for Gohan to job without jobbing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCD4PDz4JNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aeLRGYOZ16Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iiEb_-w4ktY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder

Getting a draw can be a kind of job as well since it can still make the other side look strong.

>universe 9 is super weak shit and regular villagers are probably goku tier in the strongest universe

What a mess.

>Universe 2 will be erased because Universe 7 will win tournament, or still lose and not be erased because LoleveryonelovesGoku or he'll help Zen-oh
>Helles will be gone forever

WHY? WHY CAN WE NEVER HAVE ANYTHING NICE!?

That's so 90's.

>Ranking Super Buu that high.
>Not including Cell and Buu saga Gohans.
You filthy casual.

Best gi when?

Thoughts on Kanzenshuu forums and its community?

It's not how strong they all are it's how many of them are strong
The reason 6 is ahead of 7 is because of shit like an entire planet of saiyans still exist.
I'm glad they put 7 so low because aside from the nameks and frieza everyone else even remotely strong is on earth

Lets say that Universe Mortal Level is based on Average Power Level across the universe, and when you think about it, it makes sense for 7 to be so low because of the Saiyans, Freeza, Majin Buu and other conflicts that might have happened

I point mainly to the Saiyans and Freeza because as you might recall, they sent some of their best warriors to take out strong races to conquer their planet and sell it, while they left planets like Earth alone because their power is so incredibly low

Majin Buu as we've seen, is like a galactic hurricane, he just wakes up and destroys everything he sees until he gets sealed up again

>any buu higher than shit tier
>no zamas in 2nd highest
>scouter vegeta not in highest

It's shit

there is no tension for goku and freinds as we have seen a point beyond this

No, despite being poisoned by his opponent, Gohan did put up a good fight. Besides, he's one of the strongest people in the universe 7. Blame Shin for believing that mortals should pursue individual strength and not provide them with the means to attain it.

What was your reaction to this scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=XCD4PDz4JNQ
Does Goku even remember this happened?

>Super Buu better than kid or fat Buu
>Super Buu better than anything

that man belives your filename non jokingly. so fuck him

>He watches DB for the tension

They should get their own category

>inferoir original z dub, inferior faulconer track.
shit

>VEGEta + KakaroTTO = Vegetto
>Vegeta + Kakarot = VEGITO XD

Could they give him whatever the fuck no eyes power up future trunks got?

reminder geekdom is maximum autism

youtube.com/watch?v=aeLRGYOZ16Y

>Guys, piccolo and the other jobbers will be relevant in this tourney, honest!!!

Which Kais/Gods of Destruction are part of the universes not competing

Because Toriyama

> Fight the puniest of the generic wolfmen band.
> Lame-ass one trick pony poison meme (nobody EVER win with poison in manga)
> DON'T get help from the gods like the other
> clearly outgunned by the SSJ stance
> Goku giving advice (even if Gohan doesn't take it)
STILL MANAGE TO GET ONLY A TIE

Rock bottom just got even lower for Gohan.

no he is a voice of reason
youtube.com/watch?v=iiEb_-w4ktY

Reminder that u10 is winning the tournament
>Zamasu and Gowasu go into the future 1000 years
>Universe isn't destroyed

>people unironically think that the Funi Kai dub is better than the Remastered Funi dub
It sounds like 3/4 of the original cast just doesn't give a fuck anymore, and the most of the new VA's sound like shit

>But it's more accurate to the manga!
>But it has the original soundtrack!
So what? Literally none of that matters if the voice acting sounds like dog shit.

>none of that matters if the voice acting sounds like dog shit.
but it doesnt

Why nobody ask the most important question: why is Satan able to follow the fight when regular humans have troubles doing it since the FIRST FUCKING WORLD TOURNAMENT.

Satan should see a vague blur and then get killed by a gust of wind when Gohan moves.

I hate kid Gohan's new english voice. It's like they made him irritating and cringy on purpose. And what's worse is that if they ever do anything with classic dragonball, Goku's going to have that exact same voice.

whoa

>Mr. Satan
>Regular human

>TFS put out their Broly film? Better cash in on it!

>Funi Kai dub
>Ruined Kid Goku
>Ruined Kid Gohan
>Ruined Frieza
>In the process of ruining Cell and Broly

Fucking hate the kai voices and every DBZ VA after 2010.

>takes off glasses
>gets blinded immedately

What did they mean by this?

He doesn't have control of ki and certainely can't really train his eyes.

I became fine with Colleen's voice for Gohan until it came time for the Cell games, I just couldn't stand it
It became insulting when they had that same voice for Kid Goku, because to me Stephanie Nadolny's voice IS Kid Goku

Stop acting like Toriyama has any intelligence user.

Based on how these characters move a single millisecond should not even past after their fight is over.

>questioning Mr.Satans true power level
fucking weakling
Zen-oh sama should erase you

>100k views for a video with that title

why does he even need the glasses

(You)
I bet you think Master Roshi and Jackie Chun are the same person as well, retard

If it weren't for the poison/blind/cant sense powerlevel bullshit Gohan would've wiped the floor easily with that furfag.

>Ruined Frieza
Nigga Chris Sabat's Freeza is the best thing to come out of Kai

>If he went in as Great Saiyaman, the visor on his helmet would have saved him from being blinded.

>doubting Based Satan-San
being around Buu has obviously made his Body stronger gradually and Sooner or later Satan will achieve Super Saiyan Level in terms of ki, without the need to fly.

That he belongs with the glasses. There's no going back user.

Its basic science anons.

A sound speed dude at 10 feet could hit you 10 times in one second ONE SECOND ONE FREAKING SECOND.

Now a light speed guy could hit around 23 million times in one second.

The average fight has around several hundred moves so none of these fights in DBZ should last more than a millisecond in reality.

This was before Zeno was brought back, instigating the tournament.

WHY DIDNT GOKU EXPLAIN TO VEGETA THAT THE UNIVERSE WOULD BE ERASED IF THEY LOST?

Are you telling me Bulma would not fucking understand how important the situation is and that Goku would require the 2nd most powerful being in Universe 7, otherside of Beerus/Whis?

Jackie Chun was the previous God of Destruction and he was fighting Krilin from Universe 1 who has God Ki (but no hair to turn blue), that's why the audience couldn't follow the fight. That's why every other fights could be easily be followed by humans, they were just at a lower level.

Is this, dare I say it, /ourteam/?

Why couldnt Gohan just release an omnidirectional energy burst that would kill Lavenda?

>I'll pronounce the original names of the characters only to impress the staff of Kanzenshuu and I'll appear more knowledgeable than the average DB fan
>I'll suck the cocks of the staff of Kanzenshuu
>I'll never let anyone prove me wrong, even when I'm clearly wrong

Because Vegeta would have yelled at Goku for fucking up.
>bbb but muh universe
Goku doesn't care as long as he can fight strong guys.

you fucking idiot

Are you fucking retarded, user? Mr Satan is the strongest human there ever was. He stopped Cell, you know. Buu too.

gohan was trying to get his fighting sense back, and succeeded.

How many timelines are there currently? 4 from the cell arc and 2 more from the black arc?
Kinda messed up to think about that none of the other timelines are going to have the tournament of power and u7 is going to be destroyed in every one
RIP future turunksu

Hes half fighting lunatic, fighting should be instinctive to him.

Because it doesn't matter for another month at the least

Vegeta in Z would've killed Goku if he learned about this mess. or at least beat him severely, given that if Goku dies, everyone gets deleted all the same

>if Goku didn't exist, the strongest in Universe 7 would have been Frieza, Mr. Satan, and various shitters from backcountry parts of the galaxy.

I wish they would have revealed some new ningen outside of Earth. Counting Krillin and Roshi as the top 10 strongest in the universe just because they don't want to look for others is disappointing.

Although the fact that Tori didn't have a quick search and recruit arc deciding to instead bring in the most relevant characters from DB's history really tells me he was just looking for an effortless finale for the series.

Old Kai is going to slap Gohan's shit for forgetting how to Ultimate, and then he's going to remember

Roshi is raw fanservice though.

There's several stronger fighters, Goten or Trunks for an example.

Someone like Cell would've fit better too.

Saiyans and Freeza: Funi remastered with jap music
Androids and Cell: Funi remastered with Falconer
Buu: Funi Kai

Best way to watch dubbed dbz.

fighting does come naturally to him.. that's why he was able to learn martial arts so quickly and his fighting sense came back after a single fight.

How will toyoshills ever recover.
GEEKDOM IS ALPHA

>Vegeta in Z would've killed Goku if he learned about this mess. or at least beat him severely, given that if Goku dies, everyone gets deleted all the same

Vegeta in Z would have done the same thing Goku did. See: Cell

Linda's Frieza is the best frieza right behind JPN Frieza.

New Frieza doesn't sound menacing, he sounds like a fucking douche with a stick up his ass and got spoon fed every single thing in life. Linda at least sounded intimidating and scary.

their insistance on supporting only official stuff got to some ridiculous heights when kotaku and everywhere else were talking about a fanmade dragonball game and he refused to even address it adamantly.
Anyone even bringing it up was met with "REEEEEEEEEEE"

Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta
Frieza wouldn't know about the Dragon Balls if it wasn't for Raditz going to Earth and wouldn't have made such a mess of things on Namek
King Piccolo would also still exist

I think Ultimate is like the Namek powerup now. Just a boost to his base form that really isn't relevant anymore.

>Effortless finale for the series
>Finale

You fucking wish, this shit isnt ending till like 2030

He said he was going to destroy them anyways, and no it's not before it's 1000 years later

>>I'll pronounce the original names of the characters only to impress the staff of Kanzenshuu and I'll appear more knowledgeable than the average DB fan

wonder why he doesnt do so anymore.. he uses dub terms these days

the wrongest post in history
Ayers Freeza is the best English Freeza by a mile.

>he sounds like a fucking douche with a stick up his ass and got spoon fed every single thing in life
Freeza is a douche with a stick up his ass who got spoon fed everything in life

I bet that losing the tournament won't actually result in immediate erasure, unless the twin universe loses too.
Would mess up their universe system to have an odd number of them, and leave the winner not part of a pair.

>Just a boost to his base form that really isn't relevant anymore.

Then why is it in the op?

Mangafags literally cant come back from this. Geekdom was right all along lol

Reminder that people genuinely believe there is a plot hole on this page.

Some people are so fucking stupid.

Mr satan is way stronger than base human, the only reason why he's a joke is due to everyone else being way stronger, but he's able to pull several tons and punch through metal easily.
He's probably around General Blue level.

And people claimed he got btfo even though he is stating facts. This guy was actually the good guy all along

In EngRish. They add O at everything. Like Doggo. So his name is actually Veget.

>he uses dub terms these days
Not when he's in a video with Herms, or someone else from Kanzenshuu. He likes to make himself look special.

Who wants to bet that he'll make a follow-up apology video? That's what he usually does.

Buu would exist. It would have take more time for Babidi to gather the energy but that's all.

Also remember Frieza was the universe emperor. Meaning he probably already had gather the strongest people of the universe and put them in his army or kill them.

So it's actually possible Krilin and Roshia ARE in the Top 10

go away danny

Everytime this pic is posted someone always claims there's a plot hole, they get proven wrong by 5 different anons, and the next thread they claim there's still a plot hole. Is it bait or are people really so stupid and full of themselves that they ignore evidence proving them wrong?

But it literally contradicts with what trunks just stated in the original manga

if they had new characters you'd just complain about the lack of old ones then complain more when they don't get as much shine as goku

She's ugly and will be wished back.

>arguing about dub vs sub
>bringing up ecelebs and shitty forums

do you spics ever get off of program?

anyway, it's clear that goku, vegeta, and gohan are the big hitters on u7's team.

>the reason for Universe 7's power level being so low is because there's so many planets with really really weak power levels
>the other universes are incredibly high because there's not as many planets
>goku will be on par with the higher universes.

Linda Young was the best English Freeza.
I wanted to say this because I see a lot of people shitting on Linda Young's Freeza.
Chris Ayres sounds like he's channeling 80s Skeletor. He sounds like a generic Saturday morning cartoon villain.
Linda Young sounded like an androgynous alien being. She gave that character more personality because she did genuinely sound malevolent and courteous at the same time. Chris Ayres is doing a bad Blofeld impersonation.
This is just my opinion. Put your pitchforks and torches away.

Roshi can destroy the fucking Moon. He's a planet buster at his max, he's just old and out of practice so he no longer seeks out fighting