NO BULLSHIT, BETA EXTRAORDINAIRE

One of the most visible alt lite figures is No Bullshit. At first he seems appealing because he critically engages different topics thoroughly. But his arguments are extremely weak. I've never heard him say a single insightful thing, and his commentary frankly seems like insecure rambling, masked as objective analysis.

He's very articulate, so I was surprised to find that he's also a sweaty, ugly, overweight loser with no fashion sense whatsoever. Despite being a race realist, he has also married an Asian; this isn't necessarily the worst thing in the world, except that you can tell just by looking at her that she isn't a westernized Asian - she carries herself like an impoverished Southeast Asian, meaning this man child found some desperate foreign woman and let her marry him for citizenship, since I'm sure she's the only woman who would touch his cock. In everything from race, to culture, to immigration this makes No Bullshit (Brooks Heatherly) a massive hypocrite.

Thoughts on No Bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foGtGPc27kk
youtube.com/watch?v=XL6zatHEvDs
youtube.com/watch?v=X4VjfV1fqwA
youtube.com/watch?v=me5bSo1weFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nat soc
>marries asian
Evry tiem

another gay e-celeb wants to JUMP in the pile

It is a strange trend

bump

Is that Black Pigeon Speaks?

lol I don't think so

being a race realist doesn't make you a racist, in fact everybody in the world is a race realist because nobody denies that they are different groups of people they just might have different interpretations about race and IQ and so on but everybody (including lefties) believe that they are black, white and Asian people.

I swear every beta white dude date the most ugliest Asian just because they are Asian

Literally HItler

You literally just completely redefined the term "race realist," and made it something meaningless. Not helpful.

There might be something to that - I've also noticed the trend that a lot of black guys don't seem to care too much how attractive their white girlfriends are; I see tons of black guys dating absolutely hideous white women. Which I suppose is a good thing, if they have to date white women.

kek

What is this from? Looks like one of those comedic shows that idols go on.

that was uncomfortable to watch

i'm not sure. i grabbed it here sometime back. i'm sure you're right though. it was probably a pseudo-educational episode about burdock root and its uses.

I swear they were a couple on 90 Minute Fiance.

youtube.com/watch?v=foGtGPc27kk

bahaha holy fucking shit, how does this guy not see how hard he's being scammed?

I like watching stuff like that. Feels comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=XL6zatHEvDs
youtube.com/watch?v=X4VjfV1fqwA
youtube.com/watch?v=me5bSo1weFE

Self hatred or something along the lines.

>he has also married an Asian
>she isn't a westernized Asian
He sounds like a smart man. OP is a bitter white slut.

>He's very articulate

And Sup Forums rags on niggers for having a low IQ.

hapa here
>white 'race realist'
>marrying an asian
you want to make EurasianTigers? This is exactly how you do it. ET's father was a straight up neo-nazi

You create EurasianTigers by not raising them as Christian. Tenda is an atheist retard.

Nice job trying to hamfist another issue into this.
White nationalist ideology, believe it or fucking not, doesn't go well with mixed race kids, you stupid fuck. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with race and self-perception.

You understand nothing about our community, don't comment on this issue again

>gets married
>doesn't passes on his genes
What's the point of that marriage? To get married for the sake of Christian retardation to get married.

Extremely autistic, but would love to see it posted on hapa boards, bet they go shitcrazy

bump

Can somebody tell me who the fuck this is? I've never seen him before.

No Bullshit is a talentless unintelligent ranting autist who just wants your money. Notice the constant patreon and paypal links on all of his accounts and videos plus advertising & extending most videos over the 10 minute mark.

I wouldn't have a problem with this if he wasn't such a complete and utter moron who refuses to focus on his colossal failures to live up to his own name. I myself am very far right leaning and hate libtards more than most but pathetic youtubers like this guy deserve to be shamed.

What makes this guy even more pathetic is the fact that he is a complete coward.
He is well known for *blocking* anyone with proper logical & factual arguments vs his autistic emotional rants and will remain this way.

His targets are cheap BuzzFeed SJW nonsense that even a 9-year-old could argue against and yet he is currently earning over $1000 on patreon + Youtube AD revenue & paypal donations just for pumping complete garbage with absolutely no intelligent input whatsoever.

His basic butthurt emotional rants that anyone can do ≠ facts, logic & actual enlightenment. You can get far FAR better critics on youtube such as Stefan Molyneux.

If you truly have a low tolerance for stupid bullshit then you should stop supporting such pathetic talentless hacks like him.