ITT we discuss and develop a decentralized digital ethnocentric cryptocurrency

ITT we discuss and develop a decentralized digital ethnocentric cryptocurrency.

Things accomplished so far:

1. We decided on the "name" is the Reichskoin with ISO-style currency code XRK
2. Logo is based on pic related, still not finalized, we kept making edits
3. We Decided to fork the coin from Monero codebase with minor tweaks (e.g. changing the inflation rate) and start a new blockchain from scratch
4. Created a test blockchain to make sure everything works
5. Decided not to pre-mine coins or have an initial coin offering, and to avoid setting up a real world foundation of namefags to control this thing
5. Set up a Discord room Xftnx6p for ongoing discussion
Things to do:

1. Keep the dream alive by creating follow ups to this thread to maintain interest (we will need anons running nodes/miners once the tools are set up)
2. Decide on monetary policy issues like inflation rate
3. Anons to set up a node/miner/wallet from information provided in this thread (e.g. pastebin link to script, list of seeds nodes to connect to in a post)
4. Have a fair launch (no namefags, no pre-mine, no profit to namefags from initial coin offering)
5. Canada OP still has to make the seed nodes Tor compatible to secure the anonymity of people running seed nodes

Last Update from Canada bro:
"Update: I've managed to create a new blockchain from scratch and started mining new blocks (this is just for testing, when we launch we will create a completely fresh blockchain so everyone has a fair chance to mine). It doesn't look like Tor is supported by default by Monero's code, but there are ways to make it work which I am looking into/testing. I will write up the steps necessary to get it working with Tor once I have everything working."

Past threads:

Gonna list some of the dozens of edits i made for the coin so you readers can get a better feel.

If any of you want to shill on /biz/ that's fine, but the /biz/raelis probably won't care until the miner is released

I'm not too familiar with cryptocurrencies, but good luck, and I hope this turns out well

seeing the msm articles would make my day for sure

Bump. I've been thinking about this idea and concept for a while. I think it will get some publicity, and notoriety. The (((media))) might even call for it to be banned or regulated since they will call it the official racist coin. Real test for crypto and its community. I know ETH developers are hard core SJW.

Just a few thoughts. I love the idea personally and will support it.

apparently people arent reading the wall of text, the discord link is
>Xftnx6p

Thanks for the support lads. There will be more frequent updates after Christmas i believe. Would imagine it being available in January sometime

I think op's model is the best so far. Could you change to a more golden-like color and make it looking to the right?
The eagle looking to the left (it's right) sound nice as if it was checking out it's best side, but for who is looking at him it looks like it's looking at the past, hesitant, while the eagle looking to the right (it's left) looks like it's glimpsing the great times ahead, confident, while keeping an eye on the left wing, because the it's already safe as for the right.

Remember what good things we can accomplish together

Since i made all of it it shouldn't be too hard. I don't have time or a mouse to fix it live in this thread but i will remember to make one like that

>discord
>gets in, excited
>wait for something I know about to comes up to voice opinion
>gets kicked for being inactive
Pass, do post the updates tho

Good job anyway, they all look nice.

we didn't kick anybody?

Not sure how that happened since no one touched a thing in the Discord but we will post updates yeah

You must have joined something else. Everyone gets an automated welcoming message on joining. You never appeared Brazilanon

Are Kryptocurrencies in any way physical?
I thought of a inscription on the rim of the coin.

"Für das Volk, von dem Volk" (For the people, of the People.)
"Exitus Acta Probat" (The end justifies the means)

Bump. Doin' God's work, user.

It happened in the space program discord, should have pointed out in my post, but i know this isn't a place to whinning, I am sorry.

>Are Kryptocurrencies in any way physical?
You can put your wallet on a usb drive or make a QR code link to your address. Putting a swastika in every QR linking to a Reichskoin wallet would make for some hearthy keks. No idea whether that is possible though.

Danke sehr for the non-hostile reception of my idea!

Have a funny doggo

This Thread is Bullshit and OPs idea even more so. Cryptocurrency is a fraud. Joining this scam means you are no using your brain. It's a disgrace for you and your people.

lol your discord is full of autistic retards thinking they know everything about cryptocurrency when there was one guy openly admitting that he knew nothing about it at the start

>implyng as a smart white nationalist I will ever rely on a digital currency that can be wiped away with less accountability than the already-existent virtually-digital jewish zionist world government backed currencies, at least when I get hacked the police will stand up for me and there will be a paper trail
>no, i will not do as you imply

>implying this is better than making similar-looking coins from home-made forges using recycled nickle, aluminium and copper so that there is actually some tangible value; once again, never again

>anything related to Sup Forums not having autists

It's the white equivalent of Islamic banking and an escape from usury. Eat shit,Ahmed.

Open or closed ledger?

>b...but it's....!!!

No, it's a scam.

open ledger
>0% premine is a scam
nigger we're not doing any kind of ICO

aaaaaaand dropped

do you mean open ledger, as in you can see the transactions (like almost all cryptocurrencies) or open ledger as in you see associated names with addresses, which isn't the case, since we are forking monero

you brainlets needs to read "things accomplished so far"

Don't listen to these bot-shills. Just keep doing your thing brother. It'll work out in the end. Stay on task and achieve your goals. When it's ready for me to download and plug-and-play, I'll go get a comp and set it up. Ignore idiots who are just trolling for (you)'s. Anyone who matters is reading and asking relevant questions, not QQ'ing about "muh exchange rates".

>since we are forking monero
okay cryptonote is okay, keep on doing what you do. Have a bump