Is he right Sup Forums?

Is he right Sup Forums?

tl;dr SJW are obnoxious, self-absorbed idgits

>Anime
>Feminism
I feel like throwing up

>Many people were discussing how Madoka was pretentious lolicon but no one on tumblr thought about the social context until Urobuchi’s interview spread over to tumblr.

There was a time when people didn't like the show and weren't labeled contrarians because that was the prevailing view point about Madoka Magica?

>tumblr shit
>bringing this here

That went on like a year ago.

Fandomsandfeminism is always talking about shit she doesn't know anything about. IIRC she's been an asshole to people, has been called out on her crap, and yet she still keep whining about this stuff.

I don't think there's ever been a consensus

I pretty much agree with what he's saying but does it really matter if he is or isn't?

Well that made it sound like there was a time when more people thought it was shit than not and once Gen talked about all the social commentary junk in it, everyone started praising it is the greatest fucking thing ever.

Yeah, in general a major problem with SJW types is their tendency to judge anything and everything through the lens of modern-day left-wing American culture. This comes up more regarding race, of course (prime example being people crying about The Witcher 3 having no racial diversity when the game was made in a country that's like 99% white people) but occasionally spills into gender as well.

I thought you meant the "is it sexist or is it feminist" debate, which mostly goes in circles

FUCK OFF

yes desu

Oh I couldn't give a quarter of a fuck about that, I'm normally more concerned with "Is it a good story, or is it a bunch of self-righteous exploitative claptrap?"

Which is how that sounded, that there was a time when the show was regarded as a bunch of self-righteous exploitative claptrap.

Report and sage.

is this the GETS thread?

Yes he is. The tumblrite anime feminist should neck himself.

where are these IMG filenames from anyway?
mobile shit?

Yes, Mobile platforms don't allow renaming of files.

Which I wish you would change

*wish would

The consensus on Sup Forums was that it was a masterpiece until a few weeks after it ended, when people realized that it was popular, and people all over the internet started overhyping it as the next Evangelion which caused a counter reaction to that.