I should have never taken the redpill. If you're a newfag here RUN, RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK I'M BEGGING YOU...

I should have never taken the redpill. If you're a newfag here RUN, RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK I'M BEGGING YOU. Oh god I wish I could go back to being a bluepilled normie who thinks the migrant invasion of Europe is fine and that #notallmuslims is a strong sense of acceptance.

Nowadays I can't even go in public without seeing a muzzie and think "allahu ackbar boom bang takbir". I can't see a nigger on tv or irl and think "ayo hol up white boi give us reparations n shieeeet". Some of best friends are pajeets but I can't think of them without poo anymore.

It may be harder to stay bluepilled in America, South Africa or Western Europe, but I can understand why cunts like Cucknada and us can stay bluepilled and be blissfully ignorant is because we are too small and insignificant to actually participate in world politics. We have no HAPPENINGS, we have no niggers, no radical mudslimes, we're merely spectators and therefore it's easy to be disconnected and remain ignorant.

Please, I want off this ride. I want to #notallmuslims. I want to think LGBT is not a mental illness, I want to believe niggers are a proud race unfairly discriminated by whites and it is my duty to hand them as much gibs as possible. I want to see young girls hold up "welcom refugees" signs and say "this is fine". Please for the love of God please I just want to be a blissful, ignorant bluepilled normie again oh God please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrjUj-FRorY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me too, user

Oh you naive blunder of a human being.

You pussy, you can't go back, you can never go back you're here forever

Ignorance is bliss but its better to know the truth

There is only 1 cure, a sacred ritual which bluepills you immediately permanently once completed, do you want to know what it is? do you genuinely want to be cured?

Newfag here. It's already too late

Classic European subhuman

Anyone content in their mediocrity, content to live in ignorance is no true human being. A nigger, a woman, a coward.

Nice pasta.

Go on

The truth is the heaviest crown to wear, dingdong. Did you think knowing would somehow make you happier? With this world as shit as it is, it's no wonder God doesn't talk to us anymore.

Instead of seeking to improve oneself in the face of those that are successful, you respond with passive aggressiveness

Instead of feeling admiration, you feel insecure, inferior, hatred. Cowardly, you hate the entire world for being born weak, when it was you who chose to be weak. You are a sub-human destined for mediocrity and failure.

I used to think that too user, turning black pill won't make you any happier.

You need to become a red slipping elf, slipping little bits of off colour humour and observation's that would be "politically incorrect" after a while they join in, even the poc do.
But slipping reds means there are less of them and more of us.

Burger buzzwords. Kill yourself, trumpeteer.

Losers. You clearly have no ambition. The truth is liberating. The black pill is for cuckolds. There are still many things to be happy for in life. Ignorance is bliss until you get hit in the fucking face with a reality check. Get comfy with life boys.

How long do you really think you could keep the blue up while having any kind of modicum of intelligence? Remember, you brought yourself here. And it was likely that you were already half red pilled before coming or more.
How do you go back to being blue pilled?
Have a friend whack you in the head with a hammer a dozen times without killing you.
That might do.
What I'm trying to say is that your intelligence was to blame for this. Ignorance is bliss as they say. Life is not hard when you're stupid. That is a lie.

Welcome to the party user. You're here forever.

You need to travel to Rio, Brazil and get gangbanged by 10 racially mixed trannys and have each of them cum in your face. If you do this you WILL be cured if you're not willing to make this sacrifice forget it and come to peace with being redpilled for life. You can watch the video on xvideos called "ten shemales destroy one guy" to mentally prepare yourself for your bluepilling. The choice is yours.

FUCK SAKES I DIDN'T SAVE THE GIF.

So you grab this rope user...

I rather be miserable and knowing than a retarded pleb who thinks everything is fine.

Identify a buzzword for me please?

Leafs never do anything right.

Do not fall on despair, OP. A sad truth is better than a seemingly happy ignorance, so do not envy the bluepilled or the ones who refuse to listen, the path to truth must be completed, no matter how many fags try to make it impossible for you.

user, you fucking faggot, being redpilled doesn't mean that you should be depressed all the time and cry yourself to sleep. Work on the things that you actually have control over and accept the things that are out of your control. It's not like this life even matters. Before you know it you'll be dead. Just enjoy the ride.

Besides getting bluepilled again is not that difficult. Leave Sup Forums, watch some feel good movies/animes, participate in social life, make a few foreign friends that can counter your prejudices (usually foreigners at universities are decent enough), get a cute gf and you'll be bluepilled again in no time. Your choice really.

Welcome to the truth.

Nut up pussy. We have a civilization to defend

Stage 4

Ride it out

Not sure what this is supposed to infer. Being a depressed cuck is self indulgence, unenjoyable self indulgence too. A disease.

Get productive. Buy a house in the woods. Plant some shit to eat. Make a family. Create a business. Whatever, just dont be a part of the degeneracy and then you made your turn.

You are not alone.

Those who know the World, know that it is inferior. Those who know outside the World, know that it is superior. Anyone who knows God through Christ will know the World and will understand that the world and everything in it, is inferior. He who increases wisdom, increases suffering. But only in THIS World.
Let those who are not dumb, deaf, and blind, understand.

There is no going back bitch. You're here forever

Fuck off Cypher!

>ctrl-f -> jew -> no matches
where am i?

1. Take redpill
2. Become disheartened
3. Say "fuck it"
4. Buy a-PVP
5. Vape and dive into hell
6. Come back, fully awake
7. ???
8. PROFIT(from bitcoin)

We love your kind Shlomo. We would never speak badly of you behind your back.

Take a break from Politics for a few weeks or months, it will do you good Austrie

This is the ride that never ends.

thanks heinrich
a shiny 5 shekel coin for you

Eh Jews need a country where they can be nationalists or we will continue this cycle forever.
Only your diaspora elites deserve the rope.

Your at the point where you either accept that life is shit and go full nazi or you man up and better yourself to be the change you want to see in the world.

The key is to not be a schizo those goes out looking for their predetermined narrative.

It's a balance.

thats not being red-pilled, thats called observing reality; if u dont find it funny in someway, ur doing it wrong

>If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
t. Sam Adams

>Nowadays I can't even go in public without seeing a muzzie and think "allahu ackbar boom bang takbir". I can't see a nigger on tv or irl and think "ayo hol up white boi give us reparations n shieeeet". Some of best friends are pajeets but I can't think of them without poo anymore.
Fucking kek, same here but I just didn't realiszed we are millions thinking the same and seeing things as they are. Buy a gun and ammo, life some iron to make your gun light for you and stock ammo

The posted started
>"I used to"

But only knowing 56% of English, I suppose I can let you off.

Cut the blackpilling BS. You can’t go back, embrace the truth you have seen and create the change you want to see.

“Conscious of the truth he has once seen, man now sees everywhere only the horror or absurdity of existence; now he understands what is symbolic in Ophelia's fate; now he understands the wisdom of the sylvan god, Silenus: he is nauseated.

Here, when the danger to his will is greatest, art approaches as a saving sorceress, expert at healing. She alone knows how to turn these nauseous thoughts about the horror or absurdity of existence into notions with which one can live: these are the sublime as the artistic taming of the horrible, and the comic as the artistic discharge of the nausea of absurdity. The satyr chorus of the dithyramb is the saving deed of Greek art; faced with the intermediary world of these Dionysian companions, the feelings described here exhausted themselves.“

Once you know the truth about (((the richest 1%))) there is no going back. If you want to just live your life in blissful ignorance, then leave Sup Forums now.

made me laugh out loud. its a goodn

I love this type of posts, post more if you got any.

slurping misinformation like your daddys cum, no wonder yall are so fucked up. just because some internet picture agrees with your preconceived notions doesnt mean its anything close to factual. there are only like 10 people who visit this board and half of them are the FBI. 3 are autists who post memes literally all day. 1 is me and 1 is you. get over yourself

CIA nigger

>Pajeet sourced modafinil

>an internet picture says my thoughts are right
>no one has ever loved me before
>this isnt literally how all terrorist groups convince idiot pawns to carry out their will
>im strong because i take RED pills, not blue ones

>misinformation
What are you referring to? Should I go back to watching CNN in your opinion?

Stfu and man up your here forever now you numale faggots. Get jacked and hail victory!

ENTP-A
Fuck this is accurate.
Used to be one of the coolest cats in my uni. Now that I've changed city I haven't been able to make any new friend, and I also realized I grew distant from most people back in my old city, only I couldn't notice because I knew like a gorillion people.
I dislike people now, I was invited to a party and went home after 1 hour because they were so fucking dumb. I picked up tinder to get to know grills, which I had no need to before because I always picked up at house parties, I haven't made it to a second date in 3 dates so far. I'm turning into a litteral Goebbels it's frighteningm especially given I'm good looking, have a decent salary (jurist), but it's not enough anymore, it seems like I'm poisonous and remind people of their mediocrity with limey remarks, which in turn makes me even more miserable in their eyes. I'm going off Sup Forums for a while, bye anons, t'was nice shitposting here.

>we have no niggers
We have plenty, retard, just not as many as the US. And their crime rates are almost as high as the ones south of the border.

Why are you reposting a larp?

Sorry op you’re here forever. And you to /newfags/. F.

>IF PEOPLE CAN BE KILLED BY VEHICLES, AREN'T ALL OF YOUR PREEXISTING OPINIONS INVALID?
>BEING EDGY IS THE SAME AS BEING RIGHT
t. idiot germboy

btw thx 4 the reparations, i love merkel

I regret the red pill. I feel like a cuck for not doing something about it, this is the worst part. We cucked ourselves

>I'm going off Sup Forums for a while, bye anons, t'was nice shitposting here.
Good luck but don't kid yourself, you'll be back soon.

The worst part is recognizing republican and leftist propaganda that is shilled in everything and knowing if you tell anyone theyll think youre a nazi.

Because it's entertaining.

this is pretty funny coming from a fellow kiwi. NZ is a mutts paradise. mutts are worshipped here

>thx 4 the reparations
Idiot confirmed, West-Germany got the Marshall plan and paid almost no reparations. 98% of reparations were paid by East-Germany to the USSR.
Enjoy your stay, newfag.

I know, anons who call me a surrendermonkey are my only frienz now, and ironically I find you faggots better than 100% of IRL people.
I might vision some HWDU videos again, so I can convince myself most Sup Forums users are disgusting shitskin manlets larping, that might help.

>should have never taken the redpill.

you didn't, shill.

>implying west germany hasnt been subsidizing east for decades
>implying west germany didnt provide my people with reparations regardless
>assuming anyone gives a shit what part of germany youre from

rekt, soiboi

t. (((me)))

All you really gotta do, guys, is learn to laugh.
That's it. Stop fretting, start kekking.

>being unable to attack the argument so just imply unrelated and incorrect shit
Keep reddit-spacing though, newfag. Maybe you'll fit in one day. Until then, lurk moar.

it wont, Sup Forums is a global community with true free speech. you'll miss it, nothing is as real and before long you'll go napoleon.

I used to think like this until I realised It gives my life purpose; I'm not going to be a Lay about Boomer or Degenerate Millennial. I look at my Roman ancestors with envy conquering and ruling lands; prospering and creating the West we have today. Now slowly slipping from our grasp, I realise the same battle is today; this is what they where fighting for. This is what I'll fight for.

>being unable to attack the argument so just imply unrelated and incorrect shit
at least i can triforce

>Oh god I wish I could go back to being a bluepilled normie who thinks the migrant invasion of Europe is fine and that #notallmuslims is a strong sense of acceptance.
>he thinks this is the final redpill
>he thinks living with it is as bad as it gets
Oh, you stick around user, and you'll rue the very day you posted this and think what a fool you were for not taking your own advice.

Regardless it is better to see the plain truth before you than to cower in the darkness.

Are you the brave Eagle who threw hardships and trials and tribulations endures it all and secures victory or the ostrich who sticks his head into the sand and is suddenly sacked and eaten as his whole world comes crashing down?

I like this

This is the best statement regarding the recent attacks on americans which have been engineered btw that I've heard.

I hope some of you listen and learn.

You faggots don't realize we're with you, on your side, and its not an ego thing. We understand you're just like us, and whites everywhere are under attack. We would sacrifice ourselves in a heartbeat to defend you and this is how you treat us?

Yet you choose to attack yourselves, your tribe, your culture and kin. Disgusting.

Wow you are a real faggot. You are not red pilled nigger just slightly more aware than the normies. There is only one red pill and it is escaping the matrix. We can give you the real red pill if you want, but you can never go back, but then why would you want to?

All it takes is more redpilling and getting used to. Soon you'll be glad you took it.
Life is meant to be a constant struggle.

this, you sound like someone that wants the red pill unflinchingly. Let me know if this is the case, we can give it to you

Join the SS instead of being a faggot.
Your nationalist party is in power

FUCK YES. PERFECT RESPONSE.

Love that quote. People forget that the founding fathers were genius and philosophical. Thanks user.

I suppose not! Why take something someone gives to you "the red pill" when you could discover what is it made of and chose what you yourself wish to take closer to heart and the rest file away! This way one can learn beacause in every lie a grain of truth lies, and be balanced instead of becoming fearful and pesemistic.

DON'T FUCK WITH SMUGGLERS
youtube.com/watch?v=xrjUj-FRorY

Noice.

>gotta goto Rio to be gangbanged by trannys
Bruh, you can find this kind of action in all the major cities in america. the USA should nuke itself

well, look at anyone who's ever lived and they probably suffered terribly. most of their civilizations, races never led to anything. it's always been like this. what is your big revelation? that the way it is for you is the same way it's been for everybody else in history? that's not something to feel bad about. even if you do your best, whatever you care about is going to eventually disappear. so what, white people or your valued western civilization for 100 more years, 500, 5000? probably not no matter what you do.

you should be happy you got that realization. normies still believe they inhabit a special, protected space that's different from all of history.

Only transsexuality is a mental disorder. Being gay, lesbian, or bisexual doesn't fucking matter. Congratulations, you have a preference for dick or vagina. Nobody gives a shit and it's totally normal, as long as you're not a flaming, attention-seeking faggot.
inb4 muh aids: wearing a condom has to do with your intelligence, not your sexual orientation.

As for the nigger part, well, it depends. There are black people, and then there are niggers. Big, big difference between those two; the former are completely normal, functioning members of society, and the latter aren't. You should only be alarmed if you cannot distinguish between them.

As for Islam and refugees, you have to be absolutely delusional not to see the harm they both cause. Sure, not all refugees are bad, but even if only 20 percent are, you're in deep shit. I'm convinced that a pretty big amount of #RefugeesWelcome cucks are concerned about it themselves as well; they just want to show people how "empathetic", "progressive", and "open-minded" they are so badly that they just pretend not to see any issues at all.

The founding fathers were criminals and Samuel Adams was a failed brewer and before the revolution collected taxes for the crown. They were all rather low men who have been transformed by myth into a hero.

>I shall next give you a Sketch of some of Mr. Samuel Adams' Features; & I do not know how to delineate them stronger, than by the Observation made by a celebrated Painter in America, vizt. "That if he wished to draw the Picture of the Devil, that he would get Sam Adams to sit for him:" & indeed, a very ordinary Physiognomist would, at a transient View of his Countenance, develope the Malignity of his Heart. He was a Person of Understanding, but it was discoverable rather by a Shrewdness than Solidity of Judgment; & he understood human Nature, in low life, so well, that he could turn the Minds of the great Vulgar as well as the small into any Course that he might chuse; perhaps he was a singular Instance in this Kind; & he never failed of employing his Abilities to the vilest Purposes.

>They were all rather low men who have been transformed by myth into a hero.
Like all men. Like all lifeforms. Is it not better we celebrate than degrade? I mean, what's the thing we all hate most about the left? It's their insane desire to destroy or degrade.