Why dont we see Russian WW2 propaganda anywhere

Why dont we see Russian WW2 propaganda anywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLpwprNN48g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They needed to eat something.

They don't gloat about it. But May 8 they have a parade like no other.

I have my grandfather's and great grandfather's portraits up in my room with their medals, both fought in the red army and survived the whole ordeal. Amerimutts hate Russians, they might say that they hate just the Russian government, but that's a fucking lie.

Also you can't talk to Americans about world war 2, all they know is pearl harbor, Anne Frank, Hitler and the Holocaust. American public schools have failed millennials and all subsequent generations on a massive level.

>Why dont we see Russian WW2 propaganda anywhere
oh but you do!

Because world war 2 was over 70 years ago stupid

And fuck russia in the ass with a rusty ice pick

They don't need it

They won

We do. Where do you think the "Hitler wanted to genocide all of Eastern Europe" meme comes from?

i know some people are stupid, but i'm a millenial who knows a lot more about ww2 than just pearl harbor or hitler, although i quite a bit about those topics (visited pearl harbor and all the camps in poland and took a college class about history of the holocaust).
also, i dont hate russians at all.
i love the people, and understand the government.
I dont even know this shit for work or anything (currently looking for work while doing an internship and an MBA).
so, dont be so negative. dumb people tend to be more noticable than smart people.

Fuck YOU and FUCK your red army u faggit ass little bitch your grampas both are getting fucked in the ass by Nazis in hell

Because there is no russian propaganda, only truth

Commies hate nationalism, organization and beauty.

Don't you fucking dare to call us commie supporters.

THICC

Because you don't watch Russian movies would be my guess. Every year we have a couple of WW2 movies, here's the last one I saw, it was pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=YLpwprNN48g

I have ten books on the Eastern Front in my room so that's nonsense.

Also pregnant Anne Frank is best Anne Frank

You were occupied by the USSR, no?

is it good ?

From 1939 to 1941 only our eastern part. It doesn't mean we don't have reports about Soviet atrocities there.
But the legal government in-exile and the underground state were definitely anti communist but that pic and comment together imply that they were in on some giant multigenerational conspiracy.

Poland actually initially had a provisional government jointly run by the Polish government-in-exile and Communist-dominated Provisional Government of National Unity. Poland didn't completely fall under the Soviet Union's influence until 1947.

Even then, Poland (along with most Warsaw Pact members) had plans to betray the Soviet Union if war were ever break out with NATO. The only state that didn't was ironically East Germany who remained loyal until its own collapse.

>what is the holohoax

I didn't say shit about Poland. It was the Russians who occupied you after Germany that (((freed))) the camps

Those people still knew how this will end but at the same time didn't want to show that they are the ones who don't want to cooperate. It resulted in the event known as the Trial of Sixteen. A show trial of Polish politicians and officers opposing Soviet control while the world was watching. The government continued to operate in London until 1990.

>he doesn't live in Eastern Eruope
congratulations I guess

And the information about them comes from many independent sources from 1940 onwards. Karski's report, Pilecli's report, major's report. What Soviets did was to enter the camps in 1945, made some photos of ruined facilities and in some cases reopened. They were even building new ones like Zgoda labour camp.
Oh, and the pic is also mistaken about classification of some of the camps Auschwitz in particular.

russian state TV is full of it. they only make movies about ww2 or something crime related

go outside and say that shit and get lock up

>Kobylański, Michałowski, and Stemler all got aqquitted

How the Hell did they manage to avoid the Soviet hangman?

Auschwitz was actually converted into an NKVD camp where they secretly killed several hundred ethnic German detainees there IIRC.

I only know Kobylański. A Soviet double agent in ministry of foreign affairs who convinced Beck that Stalin is not interested in expansion. Escaped to Brazil where he died.

Go outside and search for your rat dinner faggot.

There was no such thing as Russia during that time, only a semi-globalist communist state called the Soviet Union.
>promoting a film where communist nonwhites are the protagonists
>on Sup Forums
Most Russian WW2 films are pseudohsitorical propaganda wanks.
God forbit you ever made a film where the Soviets are not protrayed as some 40k spacemarines on steroids, and the Nazis genocial and incompetent. Just look at the reaction Estionian "1944" garnered just because it portrayed both sides as people, you lost your collective shit about a film that wasn't even yours.

Russian propaganda;
Do what we say or you go to gulag

>Nazis *not* genocial
Also typos

This post is grossly underrated.

Communism kills

Because there's only shame and nothing to propagate