US tax reform breaks global rules, EU says

You can't fucking do this, America! You can't just incentivize businesses to leave the European Union like this.

dw.com/en/us-tax-reform-breaks-global-rules-eu-says/a-41862318

Other urls found in this thread:

royal.uk/role-monarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=i6IybD3ytSI
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-should-pay-poland-1-trillion-reparations-world-war-ii-government-a7929561.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this the ukrainian shareblue shill from earlier

America. First.

>global rules

Not when we're not a part of the EU or anything also what the fuck are you gonna do about it bitches? We'll detonate the nukes you let us store at your fucking bases, you stupid fucks don't actually believe you control them, right?

Does the link look like it goes to Sharebullshit?

>FREE TRADE IS OKAY
>SO LONG AS WE BENEFIT

big whoop. Most of us don't think about you at all.

> global taxation rules
Those actually exist?

Fuck your globalism you pieces of shit. America First.

>retards that shill for legitimacy of russia hacking narrative use terms like, "global rules"
fucking kikes, man

>not archived
Yes actually, it does

EU must be killed. Reptilian kike shit.

The EU can fuck right off, that's what they can do.

No they don't.
Germany can try to annex us.
Which could be considered an act of war.
In which case we would carpet bomb the fuck out of them.

U.S.A. does not belong to any multi country union.

Fuck you EEEE UUUU

Dis gon be gud.

>Other entities control what our country can do
Bullshit go fuck yourself EU you'd be dead without us

lol u mad?

fucked the EU!

These Jews actually have the audacity to try to tell us "you can't do that". We'll just laugh in your face. Of course we're going to prefer to give American companies advantages over international competitors. The fuck you think?

EU should act the same way instead of letting millions of shitskins in and paying up for entire world.
Just close the borders, say fuck everyone else and do EU first. If you are not in EU then fuck you.

>global rules
AHAHAHAHA GET FUCK EU

I've never encountered a piece of news about the EU that makes me think we shouldn't nuke them immediately

Europe is so cucked, holy hell.

ahahaha ahahaha haahahah ahahahahah ahahahahahah ahhahaha
Euro-socilalistic-cucks fucked by MAGAing, all on the same move? I gotta start believing the 4d chess meme!

but then who will the kikes give nobel peace prices to for drone bombing children and sicking isis attack dogs every non-zealot living in the ME?

Man the 1980s era US is coming back baby!
Fuck those French faggots

>The letter's thrust: The draft US tax bill, if passed as written a week ago, would represent a break with global fair-taxation rules as applied to corporations, and represent a thinly disguised form of trade war.
And tell me eurobitches, wachagonnado ?
ahahah ahahahah ahahahahahha haha haha

>t. I haven't read a single book.

It's Americas world deal with it.

The EU is free to unfuck their shit. All they have to do is end the gibs and look inward.

>EU trying to boss people about
wow, how original
good luck with that.

well see you in court USA

I wish we had a leader like this.

The EU are bunch of internationalist terrorists who are committing genocide against whites and they think they have any right to even breath the same air as Americans? All of the EU should be lined up against the wall and executed for their crimes against humanity.

>tfw you're still not tired of winning
What the fuck Trump?! You promised me I would get tired of winning!
#brokenpromises

Christ how much you want to bet a federal judge is going to try and freeze this tax plan?

Fuck I hope this is true, America First, goodbye EU

Hope the eu dies. faggots try to say we can't be a tax dodge

>EU

The USA IS a multi-country union.

When is the EU getting dismantled?
I'm tired

Continental Europeans are the most arrogant people on the planet.

>Which could be

Which WOULD be

I hope it lures business here away from the stinking Mooslim ass kissing EU. That's the plan. We busted the Obama Coup now we're just rounding up the traitors involved. Islam is getting their asses kicked here in the streets and CNN won't say a word because then England would realize they could kick shit out of Islam and no one can say a word mainly because they are too busy looking for new ways to ass kiss Mooslim ass.

Alpha as fuck
God I'm hard

I cannot wait to see another glorious victory for our union that will come out of this. We managed to beat Google in our courts, soon the American hegemony will feel the pain.

Thanks to Net Neutrality ruling I think its going to other way around. Besides, EU is highly protectionist when it comes to our corporations.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>global rules

We got your "global rules" right here.

GO FUCK YOURSELF EU.

Fuck the EU, they should be glad they are not a US territory at this point.

You cannot even beat Afgani goat farmers with +50 years old military equipment.

>global rules
ok they're actually retarded

>The USA IS THE multi-country union.
ftfy

>The USA IS a multi-country union.
Bingo the States are all United fuck other states.

Seriously though, why would americunts give a flying niglet about our "small business"? Every country should be looking out for itself first.

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums:

BEST PRESIDENT EVER

under what treaty did the US adopt "global tax rules"?

I'm sorry since when does Europe have authority or jurisdiction over the U.S. and what we do internally?

Last I checked we are a sovereign nation.

If that's changed by all means correct me, I'll grab my rifle right now and we can sort this out.

>are they right

it doesnt matter

american jobs for american workers.

The EU is violating the galaitic code

>breaks global rules
The biggest, baddest mutha fucking country on the planet has no fucks to give.

Friendly reminder if you support the EU you support unelected bureaucrats cucking your country and white genocide.

Better than living as subject of the throne. How does it feel living as literal subject of monarch?

AMERICA FIRST BITCH

Nice fake talking point

As the Royal family have absolutely no control over who can run a party and run for Prime Minister and have no last say on things like Brexit, pretty good.
The Monarchy has been celebrity status for a long time.
Also I am all for doing away with that antiquated nonsense, so nice try.
They are about as important to this country as the Kardashians are to America.

>global rules
>EU

yes. why do you think everyone hates those "free" trade agreements(tredys). they have all these sneaky rules that override sovernty

t. my country does not even have a constitution, Monarch is free to declare war at any point or dismiss the parliament and PM.

You are in no position to talk about Democracy when you`re practically 2 steps away form absolute monarchy.

I want to congratulate americans with making a right choise at elections. Keep winning.
#MAGA

But isn't the monarch still influential as a public person? And isn't the queen has veto power and others?

It is an honour to serve the crown like my ancestors for over a thousand years.

The Queen has a divine mandate, and has been trained since birth to rule, whereas the presidents of European countries have a temperamental popular mandate. I would much rather follow my Queen than follow a President who pretends that my freedom is in their best interest.

I'll die before I let some smelly republican revisionist rule over me.

Fuck the EU
We should bomb Brussels

I am not a friend of republicanism but bureaucratic despotism. It is the only way Europe can dig itself out of this hole that is post ww2 Europe.

>t. my country does not even have a constitution
Except the Magna Carta which is what the US' constitution is based on too.

As for the rest of your misinformed nonsense.
>no longer has a political or executive role
>The Monarch undertakes constitutional and representational duties

Nice try though, you're just a few decades out of date.

>Germany can sue the USA

Good luck Hans

>global rules

*inhales*

Nope
Why do you think they can be replaced by a republic?!
They are literally just a status symbol now and mainly do things like charity work and shake hands with world leaders.

Don't take my word for it.
royal.uk/role-monarchy

Is this what impotent rage looks like?

Fuck you! Europe would be glorious under the 4th reich without you meddling kike whores.

It'll be glorious to see you finally go under 50%

>global tax rules

Lol what are they gonna do about it? Go ahead and send your army over.

OH WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE AN ARMY

Fuck the EU
youtube.com/watch?v=i6IybD3ytSI

Friendly reminder the UK has paid off all its WW2 debt plus interest to the US.
Meanwhile Poland alone can literally collapse Germany overnight if they call in their owed reparations.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-should-pay-poland-1-trillion-reparations-world-war-ii-government-a7929561.html

CHYNA

Oh fuck. We should’ve got permission from the EU first.

You laughed at our NN repeal.
We laughed when we got our jerbs back.

Kek. That's bretty gud

What court, lol?
The whining eurofag grievance court?

OK. We choose trial by combat. You can thank us after we send the surviving EU bureaucrats to camps.

Higher worker wages mean more people enjoying themselves and slaving away less which means more time to hit up the sperm banks which means more americum rations headed your way Europe.
Maybe they're just mad because the Americum Banks were replaced by Muhammad's child bride insemination Center

>global rules
The EU can't even control Poland

Sh..should you really be posting that Hans?

It's ok when china does it

so I'm seeing a lot of posts about what corporations are going to do, all the comps they're going to offer, with a tiny amount of the massive amount of money they're bringing in from this bill

why don't I hear you guys talking about what you're going to do with your massiv-
wait
oh