Rewrite

>first season is painfully mediocre and shit at times
>second season has been amazing so far, with great character development for the MC that was never there in the first season

What the fuck happened? I didn't expect this turnaround.

the addition of loli Kotori and loli Akane as well as the addition of BOND's loli harem made things great again

> I didn't expect this turnaround.
You are retarded then.

It was quite clear it will happen from the very first moment they introduced the anime adaptation.

It is really hard for producers not to adapt waifu routes.

Shizuru is my waifu.

More like Lewdzuru

MC of the season? MC of the season.

Reminder that no one likes Chihayya!

Cute.

Please do not lewd my daughteru.

She is lewd in the canon.

More like Shizulewd

Everything up to now was just a dry run for the true love as BONDO.

path to establish peace
>collect lolis.
>wait for it.
>???
>Humanity is saved.

If only the animation was better

>tfw finished the Akane route yesterday
Why is she such a cunt?

They ruined Moon last stand so nope, still a shit adaptation.

Nigga, Bond left her with like 20 kids

>Yeah, I'll send you some money. Bye, babe.

what a bad father

Literally worse than Hitler.

At least Yoshino survived, i can't stand the thought that something bad happens to best boy.

couse few can handle best girl, thats why many don't like her

Reminder that Yoshino dies in Lucia's route and no one cares.

The first one went anime original bad end while trying to stuff 60 hours of routes into a 1 cour show. The second season is being much truer while trying to adapt 1/4 of the material the first season did. I still liked season one as yet another route I hadn't gotten to play but season 2 had an easier time to begin with.

Honestly, there isn't a single girl in rewrite that I like as much as Yoshino or Sakuya.
All that emo shit in each route is simply annoying.
>Hurr durr i can't touch flowers,
>hurr durr my dog is dead and my parents
>hurr durr humans are worse than jews
Fug, I thought the worst thing that happens to him is getting cucked by Kotarou.

He should've just stayed with her desu. I mean, the world would've ended but it would have been worth it for Bond living out the last days of mankind with his loli harem.

Bond will come back to them. And they will be of prime breeding age.

They wouldn't remember him as Pochi would they? The final scene shows him with black hair and shit so he'd be like a totally different person to them.

Don't worry, the ending is mediocre and rushed as fuck.

Miracles exist.

What is it that attracts so many lolis to Kotarou?

happen to dumb retards and autistic faggots, especially when they are not expecially Hansomes or so.
example? when i'm at the park or i'm outside for some reason, there is always a brat or two that comes due curiosity trying to be friendly... thats annoying.

in case of anime its just Shitty plot though

what

Wait, when did that happen?

When she destroyed Kazamatsuri with poison. It's impossible for him to survive that. The entire city's polulation died.

Was it the entire city? I thought it was just that huge grass field. But again, it's been so long that my memory is failing hard, I don't even remember how Terra goes...

bros>hoes

oh hey I'm actually BONDO Yasmin
here's all of the fond memories we shared together
also now I have to impregnate you to repopulate the earth

I wonder how weird it would have been for Akane and Kotori if Pochi came back looking like BOND

would Kotori be pissed?
would Akane go TCH!

the man is very sexy

Should I watch this or just play de VN?

Ever thought of writing that post in english?

Play the VN

Yoshino, Sakuya and Esaka were more enjoyable than any of the girls. But you need cute girls to sell a VN.

>yoshino diesn't get a cup of coffee in moon route
>3 of his friends die while kotarou and the others play earth sim
They can't keep getting away with it.

He got the best death in the anime though.

Can he beat Kotaro?

He could probably beat pre-mercenary Kotarou. Even after his mercenary training Juicy Yuuji is probably more skilled, but he's far outmatched in specs. He might be able to beat some of the common route Kotarous, too.

the majority of the cast members could beat up common route Kotarou
fully realized BOND without any reservation with his life well usage could pretty much wipe the floor with most things

Even Bondo would have trouble with Chihaya-Kotarou

Lolis & CBC happened.

Inoue route when???