This life is so fucking unfair. Some men get lots of hot women, I get none. I really fucking hate this world...

This life is so fucking unfair. Some men get lots of hot women, I get none. I really fucking hate this world. I hate my parents for bringing me into this life of constant suffering. I hope everyone more blessed than me burns in hell.

Only people who haven't suffered want to have children.

you can get hookers

First and most importantly, read The Rational Male. Second, go on plebbit and read the red pill side bar. Third, if that's too much work for your little bitch self then ignore all that, get money and pay hookers; they're all sluts anyways, at least hookers are honest about it.

Have you tried not being a retard?

Fucking kys then faggit.

Your issue is that you don't resemble a man.

How's it even possible to not have sex with a woman at least once a month?
Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

Rational male and side bar are good reading. Reddit users posting on redpill is almost always cringe.

Grow up you pussy. There is many things in life that are more enjoyable than sex.

Just be yourself man.

I agree.

nice blog post faggot

>go on plebbit and read the red pill side bar
I think I was on there a long time ago, got nothing but hate and was banned. Sup Forums is the only forum I can be on. Still get banned a lot but here it's only a few days and then you're back.

better than probably finding the girl oyu ever wished for and it seems to work out, but you probably mess it up because you doubt everything she says and live in constant fear that she has some hidden bad intentions, which will eventually deny me happiness in the end
fuck white roasties, who destroyed me to the point where I can't even accept that someone likes me.

improove yourself first, fucking faggot, then the women will come to you, remember that men become more precious after 30 years.

>How's it even possible to not have sex with a woman at least once a month?
lanklets take them all

Just jack off to animes.

You seem to be young, you are actually lucky, you have discovered hypergamy soon in your life and hopefully you will not waste resources trying to fight it.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

But how ful can you possibly be? Even if short you can get fit. Even if harelipped you can get wealthier (no need to be obscenely rich) and grow a ´stache. Even if lacking one hand you can become some kind of artist and land a fetischist pierced babe with bi-polar.

There must be some serious case of crater face or what is going on? Unless of course you´re an aspie.

Oh you are from r/incels. But seriously lyssna nu Matthias you have to write MORE information if you truly want help, advice or something. If you write short whiny non-informative posts that look like LARP / sliding - you will get hate and bans. As you deserve.

PUT A FUCKING EFFORT IN THE POSTS

you dont have to be a chad to get girls

I just want a pair of prime tits
Gonna take a lot of raping and pillaging, I guess

>just be a lowest common denominator faggot
Works for most

Just get a hooker Sven

have a pic of her face too?

There is a solution op. We will make things right

>tfw even the US president is a beta cuck
you just simply cant compete with Chad

no amount of money or power can change that

>have a pic of her face too?

hyg

slav bitches are just tsuntsun

Just b yourself.

#notalllanklets
Some of us are doomed too

This tbqh. Provided you are neither morbidly obese / boderline deformed. It's simply the case of becoming a walking meme of a man and relentlessly and shamelessly propositioning roasties at every given opportunity. Eventually one will fall for your bullshit.

My exceptionally hot fiancee got a good chuckle out of this one.

back to your containment board roboshit

>pan face

in the trash it goes

>Just better yourself.

fix that for you

inb4 MGTOW edge lord.

Don't be a soyboy, go to the middle east an rape some wamen

I thought Sweden had the sluttiest women in the world Sven? Do they only fuck Arabs or something?