Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Another scary looking baby!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgIppbNEOK4
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=903352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Dennis and his last duel.

Now all we need is a babby Yuto and we have all the Yuu boys and Ruris when they were younger.

RURI

ITS ALLLRIIIIIIGHT

>mfw making nii-san my bitch

>Duskutopia Guy
>Samurai Train
>Dennis with RUM
Wouldn't surprise me if Shun used fusion next episode or if his rank 12 is a Raidraptor Dragon Hero or something

Calm yo' smug tits. You can't make someone your bitch if you are dead

he has his reasons

>Rank 12 RaidRaptor Imouto Guy

I'd buy it.

>Doktor is back
>Parasites get to Shun

>''First you beat the Yuto out of Yuya''
>''Next you give me permission to violate him''
>''You will do it, won't you, nii-sama? Because you are the best nii-sama in the world''

ruri calm the fuck down, jesus fudo

Do you think they can make VR hoverboard duels more dynamic than motorcycles?

depends on how much height the boards can actually 'hover'

>Raidraptor - Blackwing HERO Dragon

Out of these, Dennis's monster was the best.
It actually felt like a legitimate evolution to Trapeze Magician that defines the Performage archetype and Dennis's character, at least in appearance.

Weekly reminder: if you watch the google translated dogshit known as PoS then you are either a trashcan or a retard. Fuck his shitty ass subs and his mentally handicapped fanbase.

I use my language's subs, so I'm free from PoS

Then how the fuck I'm going to watch my kids show? You Fucking piece of shit

PoS has a fanbase? I watched one of their episodes because literally nothing else was seeded, and it was basically google translate tier. It was better than nothing, but not better than literally any other option. We're positively spoiled for subs for Arc-V, so I don't get why anyone would have any kind of loyalty to PoS.

I watch the raw.

Did they remember how to write Yuya in this episode or what? He actually seemed likeable.

Wait for Mono or use Tranquil.

>next episode preview
Why is Yuzu so dominant?

It's the Ray-way

They're trying to tease us by reminding us when arc-v was good

This episode looked better than what we usually get, with glorious shading and detail, virtually no off-model and some unusual shot angles(for ARC-V). Who were the director and the animation director?

DENNIS COMPLETELY REDEEMED

Akemi Yokota and something Ebara I don't remember exactly

I remember seeing it was one of the directors for DSOD

He was redeemed already long ago though

Judging by Yuya's face in the 4th panel, it was probably the same guy that animated pic related.

>tfw have to watch with my sister
>tfw she refuses to watch anything that isn't on our language
>tfw the only place I found with consistent subs uses google translate on the eng subs
>tfw he takes like 3 days to do so
>tfw such classics as "Miami... Champion... Ship (as in boat)!"

The lack of Grace interacting with Yuya in this episode was disturbing

Yeah that still image from a magazine sure looks like it's animated

*Drew
Happy?

>you made a typo, therefore your post is invalid

Technically it's not a typo

>he still hasn't picked up on ARC-V's inconsistent writing after all this time

Okay, lapsus lingae then.

I hate how people keep mentioning "potential" when discussing Arc-V, everyone has the potential to win the lottery, but that doesn't mean they'll actually win. It's always been the execution that matters. A show or character can have the blandest of setting/set-up, and they'd still be better than those so called "potential"-filled shits, if the execution is better.

Arc-V is a perfect sample of execution vs potential; it threw in as much shit as it can to try to increase it's "potential", but not only did it come to nothing, it also served to hinder the show instead because the people working on the show didn't actually know what to do with all the shit they threw in.

tl;dr Arc-V is too busy, should have kept it simple.

Animation directors: Yuko Ebara and Akemi Yokota
Episode director: Masahiro Takada

Yokota is one of the Arc-V character designers and did a lot of AD work on Zexal and DSOD, along with some OP/ED work on Arc-V. Noh and Ebina also did some key animation for this episode, and you can pick out which parts if you look closely enough.

>Noh and Ebina also did some key animation for this episode
I knew I recognized their styles, but I wrote it off as impossible because I thought they were completely done with Arc-V.

They didn't throw in that much shit at all though. They had a cast of like 8 main characters and like 6 villains, yeah there was the dimensional war thing but that's a fucking backdrop for the purpose of allowing the character interactions to take place as they should and the brunt of it could be stuffed in the background like the riots were in 93-99.

The show set up obvious developments and had shitloads of logical ways to resolve things. It just meandered along and chose not to do it. It wasn't too ambitious at all, it was just too lazily done.

Potentialfags are just damage controlling. Nothing they ever say makes a modicum of sense unless you boil it down to "I want to believe I was right to shove this show down everyone's throats"

Noh always does some key animation if it's an in-house episode, even if he's not the animation director. Back in Zexal Ebina did a little work on the final Nasch vs Yuma episode to help out even though he had 'left' the show.

Seems like the in-house ADs basically do a little of everything whenever they're needed to

Yuya~!

Well, they were right. This show provided a lot of good times. It eventually went to shit, but the ride was fun for a good while and that's all that really matters.

I was including less obvious stuff like, mentioned in last thread, Dennis' PTSD, choose between entame and academia, etc. I mean, sure it gives the character depth, but it wasn't explored enough, resulting in it looking annoying and resulting in less enjoyment, because you notice how much it could have been done better. (as evidenced by the complaints for this week's epsidoe in the previous thread)

Another example is the Ruri's, especially Ruri and Rin. They were barely characters, which could have been easily solved if they were introduced early enough and the time wasn't wasted on essentialy non-plot important and legacy characters.

Character interaction also took a hit, because most of the time is spent on something else. Atem and Kaiba were great and memorable rivals because Kaiba was always lusting over Atem, but you can't say the same with Yuya and Reiji since they barely interacted with each other.

because yuya secretly likes it apparently

The ride was fun but I would love if it ended on a high note. How do I put it? A satisfying ending, follow their initial down-to-earth ideology (Take a step forward with courage not that EGAO DUDE LMAO). And maybe actually make them try to develop their secondary cast with lots of duel.

I stayed because fanservice like pic related

What this franchise really needs is good old-fashioned gap moe, which double identity characters are ripe for

That's exactly what I'm trying to get at, actually.

There was never too much going on that would disallow all of the events of ARC-V to occur while also providing enough time to develop all the introduced characters of remote importance. In a 148 ep series, there's easily enough time for that if organized correctly.

The issue is how they paced it out, not really how much extraneous shit they added, especially considering all the filler-ish time spent on duels, cancelled duels, random shit like the pirate, kachidoki returning, eita, etc.

Saying it should have been "kept simple" kinda misses the point. It's not that it needed simplicity, it's that it needed to more organically work for the purpose of furthering things that actually mattered for the core narrative.

Hell, even shit like BB is a good idea for an opposing force for the lancers and would've worked excellently to get them to team up and build their relationships in synchro lest they get killed, the problem is that no time was spent building him up and he was just thrown in last minute to the disservice of the audience and the characters themselves.

What I want to know is, will VRAINS have daddy issues?
Fucking Yuya.

Seems almost guaranteed. Every protag after Judai seems to have daddy issues to some degree.

who the hell was Judai's guardians anyway?

i don't remember his family at all

Yuya's shoes are uncomfortably large

I dunno, they look comfortably large to me.

His parents were stated to be workaholics who were almost never at home.

New Rival and Heroine when?

SOON

Is there any chance we get another one shot manga with VRAINS like arc-v.

new leaks when?

Ono had 100 episodes to come up with a cool backstory and the end result was a gay cowboy got kicked in the dick by a nerd

>a gay cowboy got kicked in the dick by a nerd
You make it sound much cooler than we actually got.

A guy cowboy who dindu nuffin'.

post proof zarcu was gay

i dont biri believe you

He is 1/4th gay, though 2/4ths of him keep going after pussy and another 1/4th of him actually managed to get pussy and a bro for life

>but I wrote it off as impossible because I thought they were completely done with Arc-V.
Noh is literally animating the next episode

>get pussy

He clearly meant Yuya, who got Grace's pussy and Crow as bro for life

r8 and h8

We back in 2013?

Grace, I swear to G.O.D.

It's hard to overstate how useless and irrelevant Grace is, but she's a qt

god she a qt, but gloria a betterer

youtube.com/watch?v=MgIppbNEOK4
>tfw even Yuma does brainwashing better than Yuya

asstral plz

You do realize Dennis using rank up is not surprising as his entire purpose in the story was being a double agent right? I get that the last two didn't make sense but this is time is not like the others. His first extra deck monster was an xyz after all.

>asstral
>pic related

No one cares what you do satan

Which ones are used on kiss?

Yusho is a shitty version of kazuma

You know what they say about big feet~

They stink?

So who is best girl and why is it still Mai?

Don't attract the foot fetishists bruh

Original tiddy monster with original tiddy monster deck

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=903352

But Arc-V gave us the great friend character Crow and the great rival character Jack Atlus.

reeeeeeeeeeee

Loli Ruri is cute! CUTE!

Holy shit, no. She looks like ass.

She has Reira's ugly baby syndrome

ITS SPREADING

By the drawing i can tell next episode will have good animation. THANK FUCK ONO IS ENDING ARC-V WITH GREAT ANIMATION