I'm 5'9-5'10(manlet). How tall would a girl have to be for me to have a 6 foot kid?

I'm 5'9-5'10(manlet). How tall would a girl have to be for me to have a 6 foot kid?
>implying I could get a tall bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8bfyS-S-IJs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

12 foot 7 inches according to my calculations.

6'1

You are actually above average male height (5'8) and we'll over average female height.

Around 5'7 is the cutoff, anything shorter is noticably short and odd looking.

She could be 7'0 and you still might end up with a manlet child. Genetics isn't a blend. Like, tall person + short person doesn't = medium height person.

Just wait a few years and it won't matter who you knock up, you can just CRISPr that lil babby into the fuckin hulk.

There is no reason you couldn't have a 6'1 kid with a woman of average height. Many 6+ feet men have something like 5'6 parents.

>tfw 5'5 mom 5'11 dad and
>me 5'7

5'6'' or taller I'd say
Women are on a different scale. I'm 6'3'' and I'm taller than both my parents.

yes it does

in general the height of your child will be based off the heights of you and your spouse. there is some randomness but usually its pretty accurate

youtu.be/8bfyS-S-IJs

The genes influencing height will come all around the family trees of both sides.

make sure they're well fed and get full night's sleep in a completely dark room and you'll be fine

5'5''

ama

>a completely dark room
So you can sneak a peek without anyone noticing? What kind of sick freak are you?

Life is more than your mortal shell. Transcend.

Kek manlet

Do you even feel that short in ireland? At 5'7 I feel slightly below average here.

Find a girl who is 6' and you'll be good

y...you to!

don't jump to conclusions faggot, its a pretty small shell tho, wouldn't you agree?

Irish are a bit lower than average for European standards but they are not short that much. Most of Irish dudes are just lean or skinny.
So yeah. Still a manlet here.

i'm i that 5'9" - 5'10" range

my wife is 5'6"

when she puts on heals shes about my height, maybe taller

the thing is im alpha af and got a big dick and the confidence to match

i actually like parading around hot girl taller than me - suck on it fagg0ts

are you a grill?

Quads of truth.

Anyone under 6 foot should be castrated and made to service those above 6 foot as butters as we fuck all the women.

>i wish i was at home stretching
sides in orbit

t. divide and conquer kike

yuo are like little baby

>5'0 mum
>6'0 dad
>me 6'4

nyet comrade, a bloke
wouldn't post it otherwise why would i?

Divide your wife's pussy with muh dick nigga!

Seriously though. You manlets need to calm down. Nobody gives a fuck. It's your own self hate fueling your fears.

Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about.

Not sure dude. I'm 6'4" my dad was 6' and my mom was 5'5".According to family history I am the mutant going back at least 3 generations from both sides.

just be your self.

Jesus Christ I'm 5'7 and have gotten with 6'4 models (faces of other guys in the bar was priceless) I'm currently seeing a tall Swedish girl. Theres no problem with bring shorter, girls are fine with that as long as your not also a little bitch about getting with girls.

Confidence goes a long way

why would you lie on image board
i wanna know, what compels people to do that
genuinely

Assuming you are 5'9", then she'd have to be about 5'9" too.

The old formula for heights is that the average height of your male children in inches = (ManHeight + WomanHeight + 6)/2. The average height of your female children in inches = (ManHeight + WomanHeight - 6)/2.

So (69" + 69" + 6")/2 = 72" = 6'.

You could have boys taller or shorter than that, but if you averaged out the heights of all your boys it would be 6' if your wife was 5'9".

My dad is 5'7 and my mum is 5'5. I'm 6'2 and my brother is 6'.

that hurts but quads don't lie

That sounds like some nice broscience

He's right though, one of my best mates is 5'7 and his gf is atleast 5'9, been with her for years because he isn't insecure about his height and is confident. I'd hate to be on the shorter side in all honesty because I know I'd be insecure as shit

You'd get used to it. It's humorous how 6'2 guys say that they would have killed themselves if they were 5'8. In reality they wouldn't even mind it that much.

United States Male: 175.7 cm (5 ft 9 in) Female: 161.8 cm (5 ft 3 12 in)
You are avarage height. How could that possibly make you a manlet?

Listen mo Cara, I'm dead serious. Then again back in Ireland I wasn't so noticeably short but seriously just make a girl laugh and height stops mattering especially while horizontal, doggy style can be problematic though

Sweden Male: 181.5 cm (5 ft 11 12 in) Female: 166.8 cm (5 ft 5 12 in)
You are a manlet by Swedish standards tho.

Find one with a cock

I was just going along with the meme on that height chart

>sub 6'2"
>not a manlet
kek, COPE hard

5'2", squat down to my level faggot.

Do you get mad at manlet jokes or have you come to terms with it.

I'm 5'8
My mom is 5'7.5 and my dad is around 5'7.
I think I did fairly well for myself in terms of height. It must be because my mom is relatively tall for a woman.

My half-brother is 6'0 feet tall even though his dad was around 5'8 like me.

If you find a girl that's around the same height as you, it's a possibility your sons will be taller than you. Plus, a guy can't date a girl that's taller than him, unless he's 6'2 and the girl is slightly over 6'2, like Trump and Melania. You can only date girls shorter or around the same height as you but only if you're slightly taller than them.

>unless he's 6'2 and the girl is slightly over 6'2, like Trump and Melania.

Do you mean slightly under? Donald is 188, Melania 180

You are a manlet. Please cull yourself.

You're right. I was deceived by the fact that she constantly wears high heels next to Trump

mom is taller than my dad
dad 5'4
mom 5'4
me 6'0
brother 6'1
tallest person on my dad's side is like 5'5
My dad transcended his manlet shell and gifted his sons with god tier genes

But that is only because the person you call "dad" wasn't the same individual whom'st'd impregnated your mom with you.