So what does Sup Forums think about the Mafia? As in Irish, Italian and America mobs both modern and past

So what does Sup Forums think about the Mafia? As in Irish, Italian and America mobs both modern and past.

How come society seems to glorify the Mafia who commit crimes while at the same time hating local gangs and other individual criminals? Is there a difference or is just hypocrisy?

Final question; has the mafia ever done anything good and could be considered a necessary evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/21/mississippi-police-officers-home-shot-up-in-alleged-hate-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Mafia, while ruthless, were *relatively* honorable, kept the streets safe, kept major degeneracy behind closed doors. Most were also at least nominally Christian, and had some basic level of moral code (with a few exceptions.)

The opposite is true of local gangs and individual criminals.

There is a difference. Yes, the Mafia pulled some shit. However, no legit mafioso would just walk up to you and rob you, and usually if you got whacked you had it coming, because it would have to be justified to the other groups. Street gangs aren't subject to any rules, and have no loyalty to each other let alone their set.
Patrice O'Neal had a good rant about how the black community really needed some sort of organized crime in the same vein as the Mafia, as it would have led to much safer black communities and less senseless violence.

Claim to never sell drugs
>inevitably sell drugs
Claim to protect the community
>extort for protection

They are only glorified because they are classier than a bunch of shit-smearing gangster niggers, and they look better on film.

But in actuality the mafia was almost totally BTFO by the early 90s (in the US).

The Mafia funds the degeneracy people claim to hate here.

Murder Incorporated = Jews ran the mafia in America

They did protect the community from nigger and Mexican gangs. I'd rather pay protection money to people of my own kind who actually shop at my store and have an interest in my community than have my place constantly robbed by niggers.

run*

ftfy

>flood the streets with drugs and prostitution
>pretect muh community

they were scum wops

That obviously doesn't work, cause niggers are retarded.

You don't know shit, leaf. They didn't flood their own communities with that shit. They sold it in the nigger neighborhoods.

Could've worked because they actually respond to strength and violence, but yes they are too retarded to form anything as organized as a genuine mafia at least on their own.

In the Godfather, the Godfather, in a big meeting between the families, says that they will only sell drugs for blacks, because they're "animals".

Pretty crazy line even though everyone loves the Godfather movies.

Low-quality whites that endanger the entire race

bunch of subhuman filth glorified and made "cool" by the same subhumans who gave them power again here in Italy as a way to "liberate us"

Springfield MA used to be an outpost of the Genovese. They kept the streets safe and things were good. Then some dumb guineas from a rival set murdered Al Bruno, and couldn't handle his job. The local mafia has since fallen apart, and Springfield is a destitute shithole where niggers and Puerto Ricans roam free.

Ethnically cleansing the shitskins cannot come soon enough. Once that's over, we can have nice things again.

Even the worst mafiosos would think twice before firing 20 rounds into an officer's home. These nogs lack any and all foresight:
dailycaller.com/2017/07/21/mississippi-police-officers-home-shot-up-in-alleged-hate-crime/

I really wish they'd come back in a big way in Chicago and other cities overpopulated by pavement apes.

organized crime is Jewish. Myer Lansky was top dog. Italians were the face for media. Jews always pretend to be Italian.

The mafia are fucking disgusting trash. Their defenders might say that they usually kill other mafia trash....but, they are also involved in hijacking, armed robbery, extortion, murder, racketeering, insurance fraud, bribing poiticians and police, etc. They are just as bad as niggers. Actually, worse than niggers because they should know better.

Italian mafia is nothing compared to Russian Jewish mafia, but you never hear about that do you?
Mainstream demonization of Italians is just classical Jewish slander