Rosie O'Donnel bribes two senators, this is a Felony that can land her in prison

>previous thread
>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/153912457#top

This is a crime. Report this. Here is your proof it is a crime:

>18 U.S. Code § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses
>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/201#

>(1) the term “public official” means Member of Congress, Delegate, or Resident Commissioner, either before or after such official has qualified, or an officer or employee or person acting for or on behalf of the United States, or any department, agency or branch of Government thereof, including the District of Columbia, in any official function, under or by authority of any such department, agency, or branch of Government, or a juror;

>(1) the term “public official” means Member of Congress

>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/201#

>If you are charged with bribery, you should talk to a criminal defense attorney who practices where you live. Bribery is a felony, and conviction can result in a state prison sentence.

>Bribery is a felony
>Bribery is a felony
>Bribery is a felony

LOCK HER UP

twitter.com/Rosie/status/943321322200944641
archive.fo/hYuOu

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/8vEks
twitter.com/Rosie/status/943476969710260229
vine.co/v/h3gV5MwDrd0
mobile.twitter.com/Rosie/status/943324077237862406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is salt to be mined lads

Was just a prank bro

archive.fo/8vEks

The news is even reporting on it. She fucked up big time.

She's gone off the fucking rails.

seeing that fat bitch being frog marched to prison while Trump laughs in the background would be the greatest thing.

We are watching the Trump Curse happen live right before our eyes. What is left of her miserable life is being ruined in real time and may result in criminal charges. I doubt she'd see jail time since she will buy expensive lawyers but just being investigated and having to take a plea deal with community service and or huge fines as well as being a felon for the rest of your life is good punishment.

Don't lock her up, it will make Trump look like a frightened, vindictive pussy. Just embarrass her by making her wear an ankle bracelet.

But isn't that just lobbying?

No. Lobbying would be a donation to a superpac that supports a senator's re-election campaign, or opening up a library in a place where they have constituents.

Directly offering them personal cash that they can spend however they want is a bribe. Read the OP, please. I outlined the criminal offense in the OP it is very clear.

I'm not reading the OP, I didn't even read this entire post
It's basically just lobbying without the middle man

You're a fucking idiot, but thank you for bumping the thread at least.

Not your personal army faggot

Is it illegal to offer a bribe or does it only become a crime if they accept it?

this can't be real

>hurrrr durrrr I didnt read the post but here's my opinion
The absolute fucking state of American education summed up in one mouth breeding fuckstain

Rosie is a disgusting person inside and out

I think accept

I'm not from burgerland but I think that if you offer is already a crime. It would be stupid if it was only if accepted.

Disregard that I suck cocks, further down in Section 201:
>directly or indirectly, corruptly gives, OFFERS or promises anything of value to any public official or person who has been selected to be a public official, or offers or promises any public official or any person who has been selected to be a public official to give anything of value to any other person or entity, with intent—
(A) to influence any official act

The offer itself is a felony

Roseanne Barr and Rosie O'donell are different people?

If you're American, do your patriotic duty and report this crime to the FBI at tips.fbi.gov, like I did.

>when you virtue signal so hard you end up in prison
THIS FUCKING TIMELINE

Yes Barr is had the show, Rosie O'Donnell was a fat cunty comedian.

its a bunch of letters on a website senpai get over it . theres freedom of speech.

do people in israel really live in fear of rockets or is that just part of the po' israel narrative

Bump. Unfortunately, she will not have to answer for anything because she didn't say "nigger". People would then be upset. The state of America now, well, no one gives a fuck about shit unless you hurt a minority's feeling.

I hate the celebrities for normalizing this infantile shit.
But I love the fact that she has insulated herself in her echochamber so much that she has gone and done something this stupid. TDS. The gift that keeps giving. Kek

>theres freedom of speech.
I think we're long past that, friendo.

It's win-win. Either they take it seriously and prosecute, or they don't and people become a little more woke about how the elites live by different rules. In the meantime, it might make people wonder: are these senators known for taking bribes, and that's why she picked them? The two senators named have to be cussing her, the way she put them on the spot.

Attempted bribery is a crime.

B-but it was hyperbolic and clearly not to be taken seriously. U-unless you really want to.... DM me.

saying words or typing them isnt illegal if you dont live in a police state . as its just words that anyone can choose to ignore.

Right, but I suppose actual bribery has far more severe sanctions? What do you get from attempted bribery?

Stop using an Isreali proxy. You're proxying an Israeli flag so you can get extra (you)'s when you say blatantly subversive and factually untrue statements.

This bitch has 4 million bucks in disposable income and she's bitching about rich people having money they don't deserve?

>if you dont live in a police state
Clearly we do though, so what's your point?

Completely different people. Barr is somewhat of a Drumpfkin.

I think the statue cited here includes payment or OFFER of payment ... so same penalty.

Man, watch out, SHABAK is going to torture the fuck out of you for such blatant critique of Israel state.

THIS

on topic, we need to get this campaign on the social media pages. The normies will care about this. We’re seeing a Hollywood scumbag in a disgusting attempt to subvert our democracy. Simply repeating that angle to the normies is sure to create rage

Welp. Kek has spoken
Gotta do what the quads say

That's the Daily Mail. Wake me up when Democrat run media takes it seriously.

So women really are men with little dicks nowadays. Crazy.

But asking Russia to release emails and saying that they'll be rewarded is perfectly fine.

Umm...

Also, how is this different from lobbying?

Can’t wait for her to get electrocuted in a thunder storm, that would be juicy karma.

Since when are political donations illegal?

It's not a political donation it is a direct offer of personal cash as a reward for voting a certain way.

I can't tell if this many of you are actually this retarded or if you're trolling. Read and re-read the legal code I provided in the OP for bribes if you aren't getting it.

Yes. It has nothing to do with whether it's accepted.

Its a volunteer army so if you dont want in - fuck off . "Not your personal army" ffs . Read that off the internet did ya ? Make you feel like a part off Sup Forums does it ?

I can't tell either. You'd have to be pretty retarded not to realize you can't just give politicians cash for votes. That's *why* they have campaign organizations and foundations which can take donations. If you could openly buy votes, rich people would be doing it every day, and all the lobbyists would be out of work.

All donations are meant to drive votes favouring the donor so what’s the difference? Plus this one was made in public.

Lobbying exists because directly offering cash for votes is illegal.

This is exactly why I want to kill all our dual citizen kike bureaucrats and congress people.
Jew-bro, please stop making it so easy for normal people to loathe jews and people wouldn't hate. ffs

Yes. She should be investigated and charged at least. It's a terrible example to set. Completely anti-American.

The idiots are making fun of you, but you are the correct one.

Lobbying is bribery through misdirection.

Illegal to offer.

You mean you can’t give cash to Trump directly? Yet his web site was open to public donations.

Seems you’re trying to apply rules differently.

He's being made fun of because Lobbying is legal, bribery is illegal. You're an idiot if you can't tell the difference.

Is lobbying essentially legal bribery? Yes.
Did Rosie lobby those 2 senators? No. She fucking bribed them.

Learn the difference before posting.

It’s fucking real

You can't give cash for votes. You can donate to his campaign. At this point I'm sure you're being intentionally retarded and actually aren't this stupid. Either way it bumps the thread so keep at it.

That's dailymail. They're a little less jewed than the american media.

>my dick

I always knew Rosie wasn't a female.

Google the difference between bribes and political donations instead of asking stupid questions and positing stupid assertions.

If you have two brain cells to rub together and are able to read, it should be clear to you.

twitter.com/Rosie/status/943476969710260229

>Leafposting

The Day of the Rake can't come soon enough

That's pretty funny actually. Even Rosie O'Donnell makes Shapiro look like a cuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT, CURSE OF TRUMP.

WE WILL SEE ROSIE THROWN IN FEDERAL PRISON AND TRUMP WILL SMUGPOST ABOUT IT ON TWITTER!!!!!

Are you a Puerto Rican or a Cuban? I can't tell.

t. Burger education

I wasn't arguing that Rosie lobbied. I argued that lobbying is essentially misdirected bribery.

Learn to read and comprehend before attacking a strawman.

Suce ma bite cousin.

>Id : NOW
>repeating nums
>Day of the Rake

Top wew

#sendrosie2prison!!!

hover over the flag you god damn fucking son of a bitch.

Sale porte-plume

Fair enough. I too believe that lobbying and bribery are essentially the same thing, but the law sees it differently and that is all that matters.

Kek'd to prison

Fuck off Rosanne is a super pac of peace

We been knowing this shit for 15 years nigga

vine.co/v/h3gV5MwDrd0

The law is the difference. It just might still matter here.

Shapiro BTFO

#MeToo

Holy shit Shapiro is amazing

She’s always been unhinged. But a democrat bribing a GOP senator is a big fucking deal. On a side note, her typing format is retarded.

Kek'd

HOLY KEK

I don't like Shapiro but that's pretty fucking good. The #metoo tag at the end. BTFO

>The law is the difference. It just might still matter here.
She'll just claim it was a joke and that will be the end of it.

Remember George Ciccablabla-Maher?
>All I want for Christmas is white genocide.
>Haha I was just parodying dumb white drumpf supporters.
He still works at Drexel University. Cunt probably got a pay-rise.

mobile.twitter.com/Rosie/status/943324077237862406
Forgot link

No one is preventing her from offering to bribe someone you retarded Jew.

I love this timeline.

Go type out a death threat on the President. You won't you fuckin pussy.

This isn't a personal vendetta you faggot.

It's legal to ask for an ambiguous white genocide
What Rosie did was explicitly illegal.

At least it wasn't in crayon this time.

>It's legal to ask for an ambiguous white genocide
Really?

>Americans caring people with money can buy their politics

Are you just waking from a coma? You realize your entire political apparatus is so corrupt and up for sale that they've legalized a whole system for it.

It seems strange that you'd suddenly start caring about it, but not in the decades that led to the state it's in now.

Freedom of speech, and it's not a direct threat. Much like how it's legal for me to say that we really should gas the subhumans.

It becomes illegal when I say I'm *going* to gas them and pose a credible threat.