Who's the best poke girl this season, and why is it Suiren?

Who's the best poke girl this season, and why is it Suiren?

>tfw don't know shit about Pokemon after Gen IV
Should I just go into Black/White or jump to Moon/Sun?

moons its own thing and even explains most of what it carries over form the other stuff so go nuts

Black and White is good, BW2 is more of a game.

All games are their own shit though.

All of them are cute.

What about the remakes? And why did B/W get a direct sequel? Was it that popular?

Digimon is the superior anime.

Think they just planned it as a game that would have a sequel from the start in order to finish the story, that was its gimmick.

Instead of third game that was basically just both games but slightly improved, they just made a new game using all the same assets.

B2/W2 was good though, in terms of shit to do in a pokemon game it comes in near the top. There's a lot of shit to do, especially post game.

Mallow is better, cuter, and sexier, though.

Lillie a shit.

Pokemon gave me an armpit fetish

pic unrelated

wrong

Pokemon gave me a short shorts fetish. And a spats/bike shorts fetish.

We all agree Shirona a best.

For the love of god never ever watch the Black and White anime. Everyone fucking hated it. The reset on Ash that season turned him into a fucking retard that forgot type matchups. Just skim X and Y, and watch XYZ. I was surprised how good the battles looked animation and choreography wise. The ending was great. I'm watching Sun and Moon right now and it's a more SoL, comedy Yokai Monster-esque show.

BW2 is godtier up with Platinum and HGSS, and that's coming from someone that only came back into pokemon a year or two ago. The pacing is great and it had a lot of content. Going back to Route 1 with all the trainers there with pokemon around lvl 50+ was also great.

Are they going to remake D/P/P?

B/W anime was that bad huh?

She is a Champion for god's sake, don't sexualize her!

>there will never be a Monster Girl Quest: Pokemon Edition where female trainers rape you if you lose.

try and stop me

> He still watches Pokemon

Back to /vp/ kiddos

You mean they rape you with their pokemon.

I said stop it, she is pure!

What a waste of trips.

>You mean they rape you with their pokemon.
Naw this is something I've thought of for a while but I'm not talented enough to pull it off.

All the female trainers could be explained by that island having a tradition of females being trainers while men pick other fields (cops, pokemon center etc.). You could pick either a male or female rival to pleas the trapfags and have H-scenes for both a loss and win for them. Rivals being bad could be explained by the fact that they have a crush on you so they follow you around and use shitty teams to lose on purpose. Pokemon Centers could have a special NPC that allows you to view unlocked H-scenes and see which ones you've missed.

Chicken-chan > Lillie

How long have you thought about this?

Is shirona the lightning/rosalina of pokemon?

How is she anything like those two?

Okay maybe not lightning, but every mainline game after D&P she's there somehow.

>No episode where Gumshoos runs for office

Because she's hot.

Japan's already having fun with this guy.

Because she's really popular in one of the very few adult female characters in the franchise so they want to use her over and over again.

I'd make Lusamine a mom again!

ALL THE BAD LOMBRES
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
GABBY AND TY KEEP PUTTING OUT FAKE NEWS

But she already is a mother!